Chapter 24

Cassy's Pov
After I talked with the others I went to see Hope because she seemed stressed a lot.

I knocked on my door softly. "Little one, are you awake?" I spoke. "Yea aunt Cass come in." she said. I walk in to see her sitting on the edge of my bed. I sigh and sit next to her.

"Do you want to talk about what happened downstairs while you were under the spell?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I really don't want to talk about that. I saw such horrible things and lots of grieving and crying." she said.

"But Hope if you can just tell me what you saw in there, or the identity of the person it can help us take precautions." I say and she started crying. "Okay okay shhhh, alright I won't ask anymore." I say holding her in my arms and rubbing her hair.

"Get some rest sweetie, and call me if you need anything." I kiss her head and leave the room.

~

I walked downstairs and joined the others. "What happened, did you talk with her?" said Elijah. "No, as soon as I asked her to tell me about what she saw or who the person is she immediately started crying." I say and Nik sighs.

"Then if Hope won't tell us how are we gonna find out?" said Kol and I shrug. "I just know that we can't force her into telling us, whoever she saw it must of traumatized her a lot she can't even say who it is." I say.

"Did she sleep?" asked Rebekah and I nod. "Yea, look all we know is that, one of us is that person that Hope saw and if we don't figure out soon who it is we can't protect whoever they are." I say and they all look worried.

~

Stefan's Pov

"Are you ready baby bro?" asked Damon. "Almost, I just have to make a phone call I'll meet you outside." I say and he nods leaving.

"I pick up my phone and ring Cassy. "What?" she said. "Caroline's dead." I say and she sighs. "Okay... and how does that effect me." she said and I scoff. "How can you be so cold and not care that you were the one who bit her and left her for dead." I say.

"Stefan listen, I really don't have the nerve to be regretting anything or to be mourning right now cause I have a lot to deal with here with my family, sorry if I don't care about poor Caroline's death." she said and hung up.

"I can't believe you." I say and walk outside and join Damon.

When I go outside I see Matt Bonnie Elena and Damon all gathered around Caroline's coffin.

"I can't believe she's gone." cried Matt. "That bitch will pay." spat Bonnie. "Don't worry Bon Bon, she will pay." said Damon. "Yeah we will get our revenge." said Elena while she hugged Bonnie.

~

After the funeral everyone went home, me and Damon just stood on our living room drinking bourbon. "Cheers blondie." said Damon as he chugged his drink.

"Why did I even expect for her to be any different then the rest of her siblings?" I say. "Come on you really though she was an angel, she's a MIKEALSON. Even worst Klaus's twin, glad your awake from dreamy disney land." he said.

"Well now that I learned her true face, and killing Caroline... she has crossed the line. I'm gonna kill her." I say. "Poor you, you never had luck with girls. And I'm gonna help you kill her." he winked.

~