Chapter 21

Cassy's Pov

"Are you ready yet Cass?" asked Rebekah as she walks into my room. I turn around and she softly gasped. "You look magical." she said and I smiled. "Are they here yet?" I ask and she nods.

"We're waiting for you downstairs, come down when your done." she said walking out. I gave a last look in the mirror and exit my room.

~

Stefan's Pov

"So where is our lovely Cassy tonight, late to a dinner she planned with my brother?" said Damon and I sigh. "She will be down soon I believe." said Elijah.

"Welcome Salvatores." smiled Rebekah sitting down next to Damon. "Oh your here." said Damon in annoyance. "Keep you're words Damon, there's more of us to come." she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ahh, there she is." smiled Klaus, I turn around to see Cassy coming down looking magnificent as always. She smiled at me and sat in between Klaus and Elijah. "It's so great that we are all together in a table, bonding... finally." she said and Klaus gives her a smile.

"Where are Freya Kol and Hope?" asked Elijah. "They'll be home soon, just had to pick something from the store. I told them to get more wine... for the guests." she said eyeing me and Damon.

"WE'RE HOME!!" yelled Kol. "Is he always like this?" said Damon and Cassy chuckled. "We are all like this, even though we have supernatural hearing we never forget to yell when we walk in the house." she shrugged.

"Sorry we got late." said Kol helping Freya sit down then sits for himself. "Where's Hope?" asked Cassy. "She went to her room to get changed, she'll be down soon." said Freya and she nods.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting, sorry." ran Hope downstairs, gave each of the Mikaelsons a small kiss on the cheek and sat next to Freya.

~

Cassy's pov

After Hope joined us we all started eating.

"So Stefan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" asked Elijah. "I don't know, ask Damon."he said and Nik started laughing and I looked confused. "Uhh apology, trouble in paradise." he said.

"One more word about Elena and this dinner is over." said Stefan and I frown a bit. "Oh sister you might not know but Stefan and Elena used to have something going on, until Damon came in the picture and stole the girl." said Nik.

"Wow, and now you're just friends?" I ask and Stefan nods. "Yes nothing more." he said and I smile. "I have to say Elena seemed like a good friend... can't say the same about Caroline though." I say and Rebekah chuckled.

"I don't really know why I haven't reached to her and give her a little lesson on how she hurt you like that." said Rebekah and I giggle. "I wonder it too." I say and Nik laughs.

"Well Elena can be a bit full of herself but I heard she is a good friend." said Elijah. "You should see her in bed too." smirked Damon and all of us groan in disgust. "Please stop it, we aren't interested in your love life Damon." I say and Nik smiles proudly.

"Well this dinner got boring so I'm a head out." he said and left. "Wow... he's more of a jerk then I expected. I feel sorry for you Stef." I said and he chuckled. "Everyone is." he said and we all laughed.

"So how old are you Hope?" asked Stefan. "I just turned 15 about a month ago." she said. "Do you go to school here?" he said. "Yea, first dad didn't want me to stay here but then aunt Cassy convinced him and I go here now." she smiled.

"Well I hope this isn't rude but I have to head to bed cause I have school tomorrow." she said getting up. "Not at all sweetie, goodnight." I say and she went to her room.

"This dinner has been great but I have to go too." said Stefan. "Let me show you out." I say walking with him outside.

"This night went very well, I thought it'd be worst." I say and he chuckled. "Same, but I'm happy it went well." he stared at me then he kisses me, and of course I happily returned it.

"Night." and he drove of. I walk back inside with a huge smile. "Goodnight family." I say and go upstairs.

~

Klaus's Pov

"She's finally happy." said Elijah. "I'm glad brother, I'm glad." I smile.

~