Chapter 11

Cassy's Pov

I was awakened by Niklaus storming in my room waking Hope as well. "Nik what the hell, don't you see we were sleeping?" I groan. "Dad what's wrong?" asked Hope yawning.

"I just didn't see you in your room and got worried, I'm sorry." he sighs. I roll my eyes. "Alright you can go now, I have to change and Hope needs to go to shcool, so..." I wave my hand pointing to the door and he leaves.

"So, are you exited for your first day to school?" I smile. "Actually I'm really nervous, I mean what if they don't like me or think I'm weird?" she says.

"Who cares what they think, you just mind your business and try to make friends so you don't look like a loser." I chuckle, she laughs. "Okay, I'll keep a note to that." she smiled and left the room.

~

I changed my outfit after a quick shower and went downstairs.

~

As I walk downstairs I see Hope standing at the door while Nik is arguing with Kol. "I will take her, I'm a faster driver." he smiled. "She is my daughter and I want to take her to school, why are you getting involved in this." yelled Nik.

"What the hell is this about?" I ask getting in between them. "They're arguing on who gets to take Hope to school since it's her first day." said Rebekah.

"No need to fight, I'll take her." I say and they both look at me. "I am already going out so I'll take Hope to school on the way, problem solved." I smile.

"C'mon Hope, let's go before you are late." I say and we walk out of the mansion.

~

"Thank good you came to the rescue, other wise I would still be inside there." she said and I chuckle. "What are cool aunts for." I smile and start the car.

~

We arrived to the school and Hope gets out of the car. "Now remember, make friends and don't mind what they say about you and if they insult you... kick their ass, the Mikaelson way." I wink at her smirking.

She laughs. "Okay auntie, bye." she waves and goes inside.

~

As I drive I thought to pay Stefan a visit, so I headed to the Salvatore house. When I got there I heard noises. I didn't think to knock so I burst in to see Damon and Elena....

"Ohh god, I wish I didn't see that. Now I'm gonna have nightmares." I say looking away. "Don't you knock... rude!" said Damon getting dressed and Elena wearing her dress.

"And is it normal to have sex in the living room where anyone can walk in.... ehhgg just get a room Romeo and Juliet." I say walking away to Stefan's room.

I walk up to Stefan's room and knocked this time. "Cassy how wonderful to see you." he smiled. "Same, I had a really unpleasant view when I walked in the house but I hope you can take my mind of it." she laughs and I chuckle.

"Oh sorry about that, they always get carried away with each other." he said. "Mhmm, I understand." I smile.

"Well I just dropped my niece of to school right about 10 minutes ago and I wanted to hang out with you, if you don't mind." I say.

"Not at all, but let's get out of here unless you want to hear more of them." he smiled. "Oh god please let's leave... now." I say running out of the room.

~

Me and Stefan spend the whole day together wich was amazing. "Oh my god he did that??" I laugh.
"How can he not, we're talking about Damon here." he chuckled.

"I've never heard anything so funny... ever." I giggled. "What about you? How is your relationship with your siblings... the ones you love." he said.

"I love them." I sigh. "They've always been there for me when I needed them most even if they were in danger they still stuck by my side. I really can trust them with my life." I smile.

"What happened with you and the others?" he asked. "Honestly I don't know, when we were kids we all were together, loved each other and I never understood how we became apart. Nik and I had a very strong bond wich I have no idea how it got broken. Elijah always protected me and Rebekah was the sister I loved whom I could give my life for. Sometimes I wonder how we broke separate." I look down. "What matters is you still have Kol, Finn and Freya." he said and I smile. "Yeah I could never lose them." I chuckle.

"Today has been fun, thank you Stefan." I kiss his cheek and leave to my car. I go in and start it, I wave him goodbye and drive back home.

~

As I drive I get a call from Nik. "Hello brother,
what's with the call?" I ask. "Can you get Hope, I'm really busy right now and she is not taking the buss." he said.

"Yeah sure, I'm close to the school anyways" I say. "Thank you... I-" then I hung up. I drove to the school and picked her up.

~

"So how was school today? Made any friends?" I ask her. "It was good, really good actually." she smiles. "That's nice, now how about a sleepover tonight? Me you and Freya in my room, no boys allowed." I smile and she nods exited.

~