Chapter 4

Cassy's Pov
*phone ringing*

"Good morning Kol, what's with the early call?" I ask yawning. "I just called you to say that we will meet at the compound first then we leave." he said.

"Why there, it's not like I want to say goodbye." I rolled my eyes. "Hope wanted to say goodbye." he said. "Oh okay then, I'll be there at 08:20am." I say and he agreed. "Alright see you then brother." then I hung up.

I got ready with my luggage and exited the apartment.

~

*at the compound*

I walked in and saw everyone gathered in. "Wow never have I ever got such a goodbye since..., never." I smiled. "Aunt Cass." said Hope running to my arms.

"Hey little one." I smile. "Please don't go, I want to get to know you more and spend time with you." she said and her eyes filled with tears. "You know I can't and besides I want to travel. But I will have Kol and Finn with me so I won't be alone, okay?" I ask and she nods slowly.

I let go of her and go to the others. "I'm not gonna miss you." said Nik smiling. "Believe me, neither will I." I fake smiled. "Have a good life sister." Elijah hugs me. "You too." I pull away.

"I hope you find happiness." Rebekah kisses my cheek then hugs me tightly. "You too,i f Niklaus allows it." I say and she chuckles.

I walk to the exit with Kol and Finn besides me.
I turn to them. "Goodbye family." I say and we left the compound.

~

"So where to?" I ask Kol. "Mystic Falls, we're gonna have so much fun there." he smirked. "okayy."I smile as Finn sends me a wink.

~