Chapter 13

Cassy's Pov
*I knock at the Salvatore house*

Then Elena opens the door.

"Cassy what are you doing here?" she asks. "I came here to see Stefan, is he home?" I ask looking behind her.

"Stefan isn't here, he is out with Caroline at the grill actually." she smiles. "Oh, well I will pay them both a visit then." I say walking to my car and drive away.

~

Elena's Pov

I get my phone and text Care..

E: Care, Cassy is coming to the grill, you know what to do.
C: Yeah I know. I'll text you her reactions when she sees me and Stefan😉

E: Okay make her mad😏

C: I will bye now, Stefan is back

~

Stefan's Pov

"Hey Caroline, why did you brought us here? You know I already have plans with Cassy, she might think I bailed on her!" I say as I sit next to her.

"I promise I won't take long, just wanted a drink with a friend." she smiles. "Okay one drink and I am gone, I have great plans with Cassy." I smile.

~

Caroline's Pov

Me and Stefan were drinking when I saw Cassy walk in the grill. "Hey Stefan I want to show you something." I say getting closer to him. "Okay what is it?" he said putting his drink down.

~

Cassy's Pov

I walk inside and look around for Caroline and Stefan only to see them kissing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I completely froze into my tracks, then I just left the place before they even noticed me since they were to busy.

~

Stefan's Pov

I pulled away. "Caroline what the hell, what was that kiss for?" I bolt up. "I like you Stefan, and I want to be with you." she smiles. "Well I don't like you back, I love Cassy." I say and walk out.

~

Cassy's Pov

I drove back home in tears, I literally can't believe I was being so stupid to fall in love with Stefan Salvatore. I mean what was I thinking...

I came home in less then 10 minutes, I go inside the house ignoring everyone walking upstairs and slamming my door shut.

~

Kol's Pov

"Hello sis-" I say but she just ran upstairs and slamed her door. "Wow what happened to her?" asked Elijah. "Yeah when she left the house she was quite normal, now she seemed angry and sad, I noticed she had cried."I say.

"What do you think happened?" asked Elijah. "Stefan." growled Nik. "I think we should pay Stefan Salvatore a little visit." smirked Nik, then me Elijah and Niklaus left the house and headed to the Salvatores.

~

Cassy's Pov

I was in my bed, tears flowing my eyes when my phone rang, I pick up my phone to see Stefan calling me. I roll my eyes and decline the call.

"Even after the kiss you have the nerve to call me." I sniffed. Then he rings again. "WHAT!!" I yell through the phone. "Wow, Cass are you okay?" he asked and I laughed.

"Are you seriously asking me that question? You are a piece of filth Stefan Salvatore. How can you ask me if I'm okay when I see you kiss Caroline Forbes, my god you're unbelievable." I grunt and hang up.

~

Stefan's Pov

I sigh... then the door rings, I open to see Klaus Elijah and Kol. "Hello mate, we just came for a little visit." said Kol smiling. "Why are you here?" I ask them.

"Our sister came home very disturbed and frustrated, we want to know what happend when you two met today?" said Elijah.

"In more short way, what in the bloody hell did you do to our sister?" glared Klaus. "I didn't do anything I swear, I was in the grill with Caroline before hanging out with Cassy and then unexpectedly she kissed me and Cassy must of seen that." I say.

"Stefan do you have any last words before we kill you for breaking our sisters heart?" said Elijah.
"What now you care about her, I thought you hated her?" I say and Klaus grabs my throat and throws me to the wall.

"THAT ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS STEFAN." yelled Klaus marching at me. "ENOUGH." yelled Cassy coming in between us. "What do you three think your doing?" she pointed at her brothers.

"When we heard Stefan broke your heart we came to speak with him." said Kol. "Yeah does the phrase speak nowadays mean TEAR APART?" she said.

"He DESERVES IT." yelled Klaus. "Not you're business to punish him, I will take care of it. You three go home. NOW!" She said and they left.

~

Cassy's Pov

"Thank y-" I stop him. "Not like you deserved it, just stay the hell away from me Stefan and don't call me again." I say and walk out.

~

I drove home to see Nik Elijah and Kol in the living room. "Did you kill him?" asked Kol. "No Kol I didn't kill him." I say and he huffs. "But I told him to stay away from me and never call me again." I shrugged and Nik smiles.

"I hope you get better sister." said Elijah and I gave him a warm smile. "If he troubles you again, don't hesitate to tell us." said Kol kissing my forehead and I chuckle.

"I won't kill him until you say so." said Nik and I laugh. "I can tell you can't wait for my permission." I say and he chuckles. "I know we haven't been the best twins siblings in the world, but I want to protect you, always and forever." he said kissing my forehead and I give him a smile nodding.

"Alright brothers goodnight." I say walking upstairs.

~

Klaus's Pov

"That was the first time I have ever seen you two not fighting." said Kol. "Yeah, I was suprised too." said Elijah. "Maybe things between me and Cassandra are getting better, she is my twin sister after all, I can't always hate her." I say and smile.

~