Chapter 33

Cassy's Pov

I parked my car on the street side, I speed to the door and break it open as I walk inside to see everyone jumping on their feet and I went to Caroline grabbing her by the throat pushing her to the wall as she struggles to get of my grip.

"Cassy let her go!" said Stefan but I ignored him. "Cassy please let her go!" cried Elena. "How cute of you all to think I will show mercy to her when you had zero for my brother." I spat through my teeth.

"Cassy we didn't kill Finn." said Damon and I turn to him. "What do you mean you didn't kill him, he showed up in a coffin dead and I received a message saying what an amusing pleasure it was for killing my brother and that I would be next so I couldn't think of anyone else who would want me dead other then you all, especially her." I say turning to Caroline.

"I swear to you it wasn't us who killed
him." said Elena. "THEN WHO DID IT?" I yelled.

"Us, it was us!" I slowly turned to see the two people I thought I'd never see again. "Mom? Dad?" I whispered frozen.

"Dear Cassandra, put the poor girl down." smiled Mikael. "How are you two alive?" I asked letting Caroline go. "Simple witch spell nothing big." said Esther.

"Well you should of stayed dead." I said marching at them with full speed throwing them on the ground as I walked over Esther and pulled her hair to face me.

"You are honestly the worst mother any child could ask for." I spat and broke her neck. "Your turn daddy!" I fake smile as I grabb his shoulders picking him up. "Rot in hell bitch." I bite his neck ripping his head off as his body falls over Esther's.

I put on a devilish smile as I turn to the gang and I could sense their fear. "Who's next?" I narrow my eyes smirking.

Stefan ran towards me but I simply catch his waist flipping him over and throwing him at the wall, then Damon speeds to me and I quickly grabbed his throat biting his neck as he screams in horror.

Elena and Caroline both come at me and I just laugh in amusement so I went over Elena and in second ripped her heart out I turn to Caroline and start breaking her bones and she screamed and screamed but it was like music to my ears.

Then I tore her apart as pieces of her spread across the room. Stefan cried out marching at me again but I grabbed a chair broke it and stabbed him on the shoulder. "I'm not done with you sweetie." I wink at him.

I went to Damon who was in pain from my bite and I kneel next to him. "Aww you look horrible though you haven't been the best guy ever I will slow your pain." I giggle and rip his heart out.

Then finally I turn to Stefan who managed to take the leg chair of his shoulder and was glaring at me. I just smile innocently and walk to him. "Your a monster." he spat. "No but you made me that, all I ever wanted was love and family but you're hatred and jealousy ruined me and you killed my brother. Im simply taking my revenge."

I lift his chin and he yanks it of as I giggle. "How rude, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend, you and I were working pretty fine until you and your dead friends started plotting my death when I did nothing to you."

I say as I drive a stake through his abdomen and he grunts. "I just wanted for you to like me and when I thought you did you turned your back on me and betrayed me." I grunt my teeth pushing the stake further.

"You cannot be loved cause you don't deserve it, you deserve to die as also your family." he said and I raise my eyebrows. "You take them out of your filthy mouth, any last words Mr.Salvatore." I smile. "Go to hell." he said and I chuckle. "I'll see you there, save me a seat." I wink and pull his heart out. "Such a shame we could of been so much more." I say as I walk to the door looking at the dead bodies, I smirk and exit the house closing the door behind me not turning around.

I keep walking to my car and take one last look at the house, I smile as I breathe out and drive home to the others.

~

When I came home as I walked inside I am met by Nik Elijah Rebekah and Freya all sharing a nervous worried look.

"Where were you!" said Nik looking at my bloodied body and I chuckle. "Relax I just took my revenge on Finn like I told you and now that I'm done I came home." I smile walking past them.

"What did you do?" asked Elijah. "Honestly not much, I simply just killed everyone. Elena Damon Stefan Caroline and the best shocking surprise I found mom and Dad there, so I killed them too." I shrugged.

"They where there?" frowned Bekah. "Yep but now there dead... again." I laugh. "I'm just glad your okay." sighed Freya.

"Ahh no big deal, as soon as I went there I started killing each one of them, firstly was our dear parents then the scooby-doo gang, they won't be bothering us anymore." I smile.

"Why didn't you let us help you but go there alone?" said Nik. "I was just angry and had to do it solo. Anyway where is Hope?" I ask looking around.

"She went out with her friends, she'll be home soon." said Elijah. "oh okay, I'll be in the shower, I'm so sweaty." I say going upstairs.

~

Klaus's Pov

"Thank god they're dead, it makes me think how it took her an hour to kill them all when all we did was run." I say.

"Like I said brother Cassy is strong and very short tempered." said Elijah and I smile.

~