Chapter 22

Cassy's Pov

"Morning lovebird." walks Rebekah in my room and jumps on my bed as I groan facing her. "Bexs what are you doing, it's 8am in bloody morning." I say yawing.

"Last night was amazing, and I believe something happened when you walked Stefan out... tell me." she seemed serious. "Okay, okay. I was telling him how great the night went and then we kissed, that's all." I shrugged and she huffs.

"Ahh, you two are adorable, I'm really happy for you Cassy." she said and I smile. "Well I will go to him today so I need to shower." I say getting up. "Alright, I'll be down if you need me." she said and left.

I took a short shower and putted on some back jeans with a black top, then I went downstairs.

~

Klaus's Pov

As I was talking with Elijah I see Cassy walk down. "Morning brothers, whatcha doin?" she asked sitting down. "We were discussing about Hope's nightmares, the ones you mentioned to Niklaus." said Elijah.

"Oh about them, did you find anything?" she asked but I shake my head. "Nothing, we're not even close to finding a solution to Hope's nightmares or figuring who the dead body is?" I say frustrated.

"Did you talk to Freya?" she said and I nod slowly. "I did, she's trying for some spells to either stop the nightmares or find out about the body." I say sighing.

"Don't worry, we'll find out soon." she said patting my shoulder and I gave her a small smile. "You going somewhere?" asked Elijah. "Mhmm, to Stefan. But I will be home soom to discuss further more and If you find anything I'm one phone call away." she said and we nod.

She gives us a quick kiss on the cheek and walks out.

"Do you have any hints or idea on who this person could be?" asked Elijah. "I don't want to be sure of who I'm thinking brother." I say and he stared at me concerned.

~

Cassy's Pov

I get out of my car after parking on the Salvatores porch, I walk up to the door and knock. I hear footsteps approaching and I see Caroline in front of me. "Morning." I smile.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she said crossing her arms. "Well firstly I'm sure as hell not here to see you, I came to see Stefan." I say. "He's not home." she grinned. "Then I will wait inside." I say walking past her.

"Excuse me but you can't just barge in like that." she said following me. "I'm sorry do I look like I care about how you respect manners." I say and she scoffs. "Like you know what manners are." she chuckled.

"Listen Caroline, if I were you I'd watch that mouth sweetie. I'm a thousand year old original hybrid so I can kill you before you could even blink. And I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty blonde hair and that barbie face." I say touching her hair and she gulps nervously.

"I will sit down, get me a bourbon please." I smile sitting down on the couch as she brings me a glass. "Thank you, your so sweet." I smile.

I go to take a sip then I spill it on the ground. "You think am I fool don't you? I can smell vervain from a mile away." I speed and pinned her by her throat.

"I promised I'd be nice but you just like to piss me of, I guess you have a death wish." I smirk as she struggles to get of my grip. "This is for trying to steal Stefan from me blondie." I say as my hybrid eyes glowed and I bite her. She screamed in horrid pain and fell on the ground unconscious.

"Never mess with a Mikaelson bitch." I say and left the house.

~