Chapter 8

Klaus's Pov

"Dad, dad!" I heard Hope call me so I vamp speed to her room. "Is everything okay, why did you call me?" I burst in. "No, no dad don't panic. I just called you here to say that I want to visit aunt Cass."

"It's been a while since my last meeting with her and I miss her already, can we please go to Mystic Falls, maybe just for one day so I can see her?" she begs me.

I sigh. "Fine. Get your things ready." I say leaving her room.

I walk downstairs.

"Brother, sister pack your things, were going to Mystic Falls." I smile.

~

Cassy's Pov

Me and Freya walk in the mansion with many shopping bags. "Oh gosh, you should have seen his face." I laugh. "The way you grabbed him and threw him to the table because they were out of spicy chips." she laughs.

"I love spicy chips, I got a little dramatic." I giggle. "Well hello ladies, looks like you two had fun." We turn to a smiling Kol.

"Hey Kol, where's Finn? I thought you two left together?" I ask looking around. "He said he had some things to finish and would be home later." said Kol and I nod sitting next to him.

We heard a knock on the door.

"I'll open it." I get up and open the door to see Nik, Rebekah, Elijah and Hope standing there. "Aunt Cass." runs Hope and hugs me. "Hey little one, it's good to see you again." I chuckle.

"I convinced dad to come here cause I missed you." she smiled. "Well go inside, aunt Freya is there as well." She nods going in."Freya is here?" asked Rebekah.

"Yeah, I have another sibling that loves me, does that bother you?" Rebekah seems hurt by my comment but I don't give in. "Close the door once your in." I say leaving them.

I walk in and sit beside Hope. "So what have you been doing since our last meeting?" I smile at her. "Nothing much, well I have been trying to find a school now, but there aren't any in New Orleans." she says.

"What about the Mystic Falls high school? I heard it's nice." I say. "But then Hope would need to stay here, I don't think Niklaus would let her." said Kol.

"She has us, while he can go back to New Orleans and be the king he brags about." I smile at Nik. "Absolutely not, I'm not letting her stay here with you." he said pointing at me.

"She has her uncles and aunts here, do you think she is happy back there, the city that tried to kill her since she was a baby. Do you think she is safe there?When there's milions of enemy's that hate you?" I spat.

"If she is here I can't protect her!" he yells. "I CAN!All of us here know I'm stronger then you. When you couldn't protect her mother how can you protect her!" I say and he goes silent.

I sigh and turn to Hope. "It's your choice sweetie. If you like it you can stay here." I smile at her. "I'm gonna need to think about it." I nod at her smiling.

"Alright, go upstairs and pick a room you like, there's plenty." she nods and goes upstairs.

I sigh. "Your pathetic." I say to Nik and leave the room.

~