Chapter 17

Cassy's Pov

So Bekah told me to wait upstairs until everyone has arrived, because she thought it be "great"to make a big entrance as if who am I trying to impress but anyway I agreed.

~

Klaus's Pov

"That was the last ones, but no Salvatores yet." said Kol. "Just wait a bit more, they will show up." I said. And is if my word was magic we saw Stefan and Damon walk in.

"Our important guest is here." I smirked. "How lovely to have you here tonight gentlemen." said Kol approaching them. "It's great for us too." said Damon coldly.

"Damon be kind please." I smile at him. "I'm not talking to you Klaus, I came here to enjoy the party not see your face." he said walking away.

"Ouch, anyway glad to have you here Stefan." I say. "Am I here to be tormented by you?" he asked and I chuckle. "Of course not, even if I wanted to kill you which I do, I can't. You can thank Cassandra for that." I say and he looks around.

"I'm afraid she isn't around... yet." I smile as he gets confused.

~

Cassy's Pov

I'm still waiting here bored, when I get a text from Bekah. Bex- "Everyone is here, you can come down now." Once I saw the text I walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

As I walk through the stairs I can feel everyone staring at me. "Hell with the big entrance Bexs." I mutter.

~

Stefan's Pov

I was talking to Damon when I spotted Cassy walking downstairs, she looked like a goddess, so beautiful. I smile at her but as soon as she noticed me her smile dropped and she stopped at her tracks.

Rebekah saw her and went to her.

~

Cassy's Pov

As I walked down I see Stefan watching me, I froze. What the hell is he doing here, I stopped walking then Bekah came to me. "Come Cassy." she said and I gave her a glare.

"What the hell is he doing here, I specifically said not to invite him." I whisper angry. "Just come down and I'll explain." she said and I sigh going down.

"Okay EXPLAIN!" I say as I take her to a corner. "Alright so me and Nik thought it be best if we invited Stefan here and make you look hot so he can regret that he broke your heart and show what he is missing." she smiled innocently.

"I will kill you." I whisper. "Do that later, for now just enjoy the ball, love you sis." she said walking away. I sigh trying to keep calm.

"Sister come." said Elijah and I follow him. "Were you part of this plan?" I ask him. "Yes but I knew very well it was going to upset you." he said and I nod.

"Look I know his presence bothers you so I'm asking you to ignore it, don't let him notice how bothered you are because of him because you also look weak and that some idiot boy has this power to upset you. Be a Mikaelson, show that you are better then him and just ignore it." he said and I smile.

"Thank you Elijah, you really do know how to lighten up the mood." I say hugging him. "Now go and have fun and show him that you don't care and that your better of without him." he said and I go dance.

~

Klaus's Pov

"Where were you?" I ask as Elijah comes to me. "Talking with Cassy." he said. "Where is she now?" I ask and he smiles. "Over there." I turn to see her dancing happily.

"What did you say to her?" I ask watching her. "I told her that she is better then that Stefan boy and that she is a Mikaelson so she shouldn't be brought down by some feelings and have fun by enjoying the ball." he said and I smile while she dances.

"It's good to see her happy again." I say watching her in awe.

~