Chapter 31

Caroline's Pov

"I just got some details that the Mikaelson went to this game carnival for fun." I said rolling my eyes. "Game carnival? How pathetic." giggled Elena.

"Why don't we suprise them there?" shrugged Damon. "Because we agreed that Matt would be the one talking to her and distracting her while we get her away from the others." said Stefan.

"And you promised nothing will happen to him, he'll just talk and leave." said Elena and Stefan nods.

"Then we kill Miketwin?" said Damon.

"Yep." smiled Stefan and I.

~

Cassy's Pov

"Throw it!" I laughed as Bexs threw the dart but missed. "You distracted me, it doesn't count." she said. "Sorry sis but you said that about the five darts you missed before." I chuckled and Freya laughed.

"Freya it isn't funny besides your struggling yourself on popping that balloon." she stated and I giggle. "It's to damn far." she said annoyed.

"Bamm." laughed Kol as he hit Elijah's car. "I wasn't even paying attention your done mister." he smiled marching at him as Kol drove away with laughter.

"Come on hit it!" said Nik as he urged Hope to hit the big sack. "Ugh." she grunted at it scored to 999. "Wow that's a hard punch." I chuckled.

"Why don't you try sister?" said Nik. "I hope I don't break it." I say. "Who cares were having fun." smiled Nik and I shrugged. I hit the sack and it scored to 2000. "Ohhh new record." I said jumping happily.

~

Me and Nik left the others and sat on a bench seeing everyone have fun.

"For the very first time I see us all happy, not worrying about the next threat or what danger might come our way just relaxed and happy." I smile.

"Yea I never thought I'd see this day, we have been through a lot to keep each other safe, I guess a brake wouldn't kill us." he said and I nod.

"Nik I know we haven't had the best relationship in the past... but I'm willing to give my best to make it better now, I don't know why we were such enemies between each other but I want you to know that I love you more then anyone in this world and I am very blessed to have you as my twin." I smile a bit teary.

"I regret it everyday for the way I've treated you and I realized now that you are my one priority to protect and I'm so sorry for how I was to you all those years ago, sister I love you too and I'd give my life without hesitation so you can live your best life cause you deserve it." he said and I hug him tight.

"Thank you." I chuckle pulling away. "Are you two gonna keep being sentimental cause your ruining the fun here." said Kol and we laugh.

"Wanna have a car race?" I smirk. "Just to let you know I'll win." he smiled and we get up.

~

Stefan's Pov

As I got out of the bar I see this couple in front of me. "Stefan Salvatore!" stated the man. "Mikael." I frowned.

"We heard about your plan to kill Cassandra Mikealson, we wanted to join you." Esther smiled. "Really!"

"We have tried before, although now that there's more to join a little company wouldn't hurt." he smirked and I nod.

"We want nothing more then that abomination of our family to die... along with her twin brother Niklaus of course." Esther grinned.

"Great. When do we start?"

~