Chapter 3

Cassy's Pov

"Hello family." I smirk. They all trun to me. "Cass you made it." smiled Rebekah. "Of course I did. I wouldn't miss my nieces birthday for the world, and I finally get to meet her." I smile. "Well let me take you to her." said Rebekah and I follow her.

We walked a bit from the crowd and I see this ginger haired girl sitting with Kol. "Cass meet Hope, our niece. Hope meet your aunt, your fathers twin." smiled Rebekah.

She got up and hugged me, I kinda froze but returned the hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you, uncle Kol and uncle Finn told me so much about you." she smiled. "At least they're the ones that ever mentioned me to you little one." I chuckled.

I pulled away from her. "Uhh I got you these." I say and she looked at 20 presents that some guys I compelled to hold for me. "Oh my god, all of these." she gasped looking at them.

"Well I didn't know what you like so I got almost everything and I always wanted a niece that I could spoil." I smile. "Thank you aunt Cass." she hugged me again. "Happy birthday little one." I hug her back.

"Hope." Nik's voice got our attention."Dad why have you never told me about aunt Cass she is amazing." she smiled. "Yes she is, can we talk Cassandra!" he said and I nod. "I'll be back and we can talk." I smile at her and follow Nik.

"What do you want Niklaus, want to dagger me again away from the crowd?" I say sarcastically.
"As much as I want to do it I will not." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Look I want this party to go well and not end up in a bloodstained mess." he said. "You should speak for yourself because I didn't come here to fight, I just came to meet my niece and enjoy my family maybe for the last time." I say and he stared at me.

I chuckle at his confusion. "What you thought the moment I'd wake up I would stick for family reunion dinners and bonding time.?" I chuckle.
"I'd rather spend another billion years laying in a coffin then be with you all. I am traveling far from here, maybe take Finn and Kol with me since there the only ones I can tolerate and love. So after this party you will never see me again, and I won't be a problem for you to worry anymore." I say walking away.

I go back to Hope and talk with her and all of her adventures as a teenager.

~

Klaus's Pov

"We will not kill her." I say and Elijah turns to me. "What do you mean were not killing her?" he asked. "She says she is leaving town after the party and will never see us again, so we don't have to worry of ever seeing her again." I say and he nods slowly.

"Let's get back to the party with the others." said Elijah.

~

Cassy's Pov

"So do you have a boy in your life yet?" I smirked. "Nope, I do have a crush though." she smiled. "uhhh what's his name??" I giggled. "It's a HER, actually." she looked down.

"Honey, don't be ashamed of that, if you like a girl be proud of it. Never let anyone tell you how to love someone if their the same or different gender from you. Besides I know that theres no boy that would deserve such a perfect beautiful person as you." I say and she smiles. "Thank you aunt Cass." I smiled.

I looked over at Nik and he was smiling in awe at us. I turn to Hope. "Alright little one, I have to go now. Party's over for me." I say getting up.

"Wait your not staying over, I mean this is your house as well?" she asked stoping me. "No little one this isn't my house. And I don't have the right to live here either, so I will be traveling and learning the world a bit with uncle Kol and Finn by my side." I smile.

"When will you be back?" she asked. "Ohh I don't know. I have not thinked about that, but maybe one day I'll be back, just for you." I smile and hug her. "I love you aunt Cassy." she said sniffing. "I-I love you too little one." I say and pull away. "Stay safe." I smile and leave her.

I go to the exit and Nik stops me. "Have a nice life dear sister." he smiled emotionlessly. "Burn in hell twin brother." I smile and walk out.

~