πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·π™°πšƒπ™΄π™³ 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝙰�...

By -hybridlxver

~ Cassandra - Cassy Mikealson. Klaus's twin sister the one that her family hates most, only Kol and Finn are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note-again
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 16

2.8K 53 1
By -hybridlxver

Cassy's Pov

So today is the famous ball day and Rebekah had us wake up very early to get ready even though the ball doesn't start until noon.

These are the girls dresses:

-Freya's

-Rebekah's:

-Hope's:

-Cassandra's:(since Bexs is extra on her)

"Omg, we all look amazing." said Rebekah. "Not gonna lie these are very beautiful." I say admiring my gown. "Cassy you look like a queen." said Freya and I smile.

"I can agree that Hope looks the best of us all." I say and she chuckles. "Oh for sure I cannot get passed you, you are the shining star here auntie." she said.

"Alright now the makeup, I've called some people that will get our makeup and hair ready and they should be here any second." said Rebekah.

"Bexs your already being full on the dresses, I think the makeup and hairstyle is to much?" I say and she huffs. "Definitely no, tonight we are gonna be the most beautiful ones here." she said, Hope and Freya nodding.

"Alright fine." I say holding up my arms.

~

Makeup looks:

-Freya's:

-Rebekah's:

-Hope's:

-Cassandra's:

"Where did you find these people, we look like goddesses." said Freya. "I just now the right ones." winked Rebekah.

"Okay hairstyle time." said Hope.

~

Hairstyle looks:

-Freya's:

-Rebekah's:

-Hope's:

-Cassandra's:

"Don't we all look fabulous?" asked Rebekah. "We do." I smile. "Okay the ball will start soon, we will be downstairs." said Rebekah and they leave the room.

~

Klaus's Pov

Me Kol and Elijah were waiting downstairs when we see the girls come down. "Wow, you all look stunning." said Kol. "Thank you, wait until you see Cassy." smiled Bexs.

"By the way where is she?" I asked. "She will come down later, when everyone has come. You know so she can make a good entrance." smiled Rebekah.

"Brother did you invite the Salvatores?" asked Elijah. "I did, just like me and Rebekah planned." I say.

"Are we sure of this, you know aunt Cass will get really mad at us." said Hope. "Yeah but it will pass, besides I am waiting so badly to see Stefan's face tonight." said Kol.

"We all are!" I smirked.

~

Next part:The BallPart 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 865 57
Talia Mikaelson, fifth born child of Mikael and Esther Mikaelson, sister of Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, and Rebekah. For a thousand years, Talia has...
32.1K 2.1K 16
The Wildest Mikaelson... The Happy Homicidal Maniac... The Willy Fox... The Worst of the Worst... All names used to describe the youngest Mikaelson b...
213K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
211 7 22
WARNING THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE SCENES! There was this girl named Cadance Roberts. While She was hanging out with her friends she bumped into thi...