Gaining Confidence

By Pigeongunderson

You have started your first year in college and things seem to be going pretty well. Until you get a crush on... More

Intro
How it started.....
Harsh words from soft lips....
Can I borrow your hand?
Behind my lens.......
Too many surprises.......
A bucket of troubles......
Making a change........
See me now?
My hero......s...
Worlds worst wakeup call......
Creating comfort.........
The discussion........
Constant attention.........
The perfect date.............
A new venture............
Sensitivity
Unfortunate punctuation......
Sweet Dreams.......
Make it Better......
Make it Right......
It's Over.........
A Note from the Author...
The Invitation....
New Girl In Town.......
New Girl in Town Pt.2
Step Off.......
Step Off (Continued)...
Group Chat Wreck.....
So Lovely.....
When you see me......
When You Touch Me.........
Wait Your Turn
Sleepy.....
Pampered......
Your Yoongi
Eating Out.......
Public Displays Of Affection......
Passing Notes......
My Happy Hobi
Who does he think he is?!
Who does he think he is?! Pt.2
Gum
Odd Request....
The Shorts......
The Return.....
The Return Pt.2
Where it all went wrong
Come Clean Pt.1
Forgive....
Slowly....
No Words Needed....
Take You Out

Come Clean Pt.2

52 1 0
By Pigeongunderson

~~~~ Your POV ~~~~

You missed all of your classes on the day you were supposed to come back but met with your teachers after them.

They were all very understanding and helped put accommodations in place since you were still healing.

Unfortunately, you arrived to Mr. Lee's class just before he let everyone out.

There was a tense and awkward moment of you standing at the door waiting to go in while everyone filed out when the boys came out and saw you.

They froze in place for a moment, just looking at you.

Your heart ached in its beating as you finally got to see them but the state they were in made you tear up.

They all looked so tired and hollow and their gazes towards you looked like ones of disbelief.

You don't know how long you had been staring at each other but you were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

You all look and see Dawn.

Your heart sinks the minute you see her and it drops all the way to your stomach when she cuddles up to Jimin, wrapping herself around his stiff arm.

"Y/n, hi! I didn't expect to see you back so soon. Are you sure you're ready to be back in classes cause you look awful. Oh my gosh that sounded so mean! I'm just worried about your health. Well we have plans but it was great catching up with you! Let me know if you need anything, bye!"

Dawn finally shuts her mouth and pulls Jimin out of the classroom with her.

You turn your eyes down to the floor so you don't have to watch the boys follow her out of the classroom.

"Y/n? I was going to ask why you missed my class but I think I understand now."

You look up and see Mr. Lee looking at you in pity.

"You heard all of that?", you ask even though you already know the answer.

He nods solemnly and opens his arms to you.

You hesitate before going to him and hugging him tightly.

He pats your back as you start to cry and tells you that it's ok.

When you calm down you pull away from him and he offers you a tissue.

"I'd like for you to schedule an appointment with the school counselor. I'm more than happy to support you but I'm not an expert. Don't worry about your next project, I'm giving you an alternative assignment and just get all of your work to me when you can, there's no rush. Take care of yourself first and then do your work."

"Yes Mr. Lee. Thank you so much.", you give him a small smile and he pats your head.

"I don't want to kick you out but I do have a teachers meeting soon."

"It's ok, my roommate is waiting to pick me up anyways. Thank you for all your help."

"It's no problem Y/n. Please let me know if you need anything."

"I will. Have a good evening Mr. Lee, bye."

"Goodbye."

You walked out of the classroom feeling slightly better and walked towards the parking lot.

You saw movement out of the corner of your eye and turned to see a bit of dark hair poking out behind a pillar.

The person moved their head to peek at you and you saw Jungkook.

Your heart stops and his eyes look like they almost pop out of his head.

He ducks back behind the pillar and you turn back around and walk faster to the parking lot.

Why did it feel forbidden to see each other? Why did he have to hide to see you in the first place?

None of it made sense to you. Whatever you had had with them seemed to be gone.

In school you were pushed around and ignored, no longer sure of yourself and your relationship with the people around you.

You had even retracted from your best friends.

That's where the line had been drawn.

~~~~~ 3rd Person POV ~~~~~

The boys dorm room door had basically burst open after hard insistent knocking.

As soon as the door was open two girls forced their way into the room.

"You dumb morherfuckers have some explaining to do.", Sid said, surprising everyone.

"What are you guys-"

"No, you don't get to talk unless it's to answer what the fuck you did to our best friend.", Brae interrupted.

"This is about Y/n?", Jimin asked timidly.

"Who else would it be about? She's your girlfriend so why aren't you acting like it?", Sid accused, crossing her arms.

"It's not that easy-", Namjoon tries but quickly gets shut down.

"It is that easy. I don't know what you guys did or neglected to do but it stops now. Y/n is in a terrible place. She barely talks to anyone, not even us.", Brae says, getting quiet towards the end.

"Her roommate says she barely leaves the apartment except to go to school. She barely talks to her either.", Sid adds.

All the boys look down in shame. They had no idea this had had such an affect on her.

"Look, we didn't come here just to yell at you and make you feel bad. We came to come up with a plan to help her.", Brae admits.

The boys look at each other and agree.

"Where do we start?", Namjoon says.

"When did you first notice things were off?", Sid asks.

They all think but can't come up with anything.

"We didn't even know that she was hurt until you came and visited us.", Jin says.

"That's weird. Her roommate said she was planning on meeting one of you when she got hurt. Then when Y/n was at the hospital she asked her to text you but couldn't find your numbers in her phone.", Brae says, trying to connect the stories.

"We hadn't made any plans. We had barely texted her since we see her in class.", Hoseok said, scratching his head.

"She went to this cafe like 10 mins from the school.", Sid pulls up a picture of the cafe and shows it to the boys.

"None of us have ever been to that cafe. Never even heard of it.", Yoongi says.

"So why would she go to a cafe far from the school that none have you have even heard about?", Brae asks no one in particular.

"There has to be one common thread. Has she ever had problems with anyone? Maybe someone close to you or a teacher she's had?", Sid asks.

"She's never really had a problem with anyone. The only teacher she had a problem with was a substitute but he got kicked from the school.", Jimin says.

"The only person I can think of that she hasn't gotten along with is-"

"Hey guys I'm back! I brought food to make us dinner tonight, and no helping Jin!", Dawn pauses in her laughter when she notices the visitors.

"Who are you?", she asks.

"Y/ns friends. We met like 2 weeks ago.", Sid says annoyed.

"Oh my gosh, of course! I'm so sorry I have like THE worst memory it's not even funny. So what are you guys doing here? Y/n isn't here sooooo.", Dawn pokes her two pointer fingers at the end and pouts.

"We know Y/n isn't here we're trying to figure out why that is.", Sid says, quite annoyed at the interruption.

"Why would she be here? Shouldn't she be resting from her injuries?"

"She's been cleared to start going back to her normal life but it seems like something is preventing that."

"What's that?", Dawn asks innocently.

"I think I have one idea.", Sid says, crossing her arms.

"What are you implying?", Dawn asks.

"I'm not implying anything, it seems like you're the one inserting yourself into things. Why is that? Got something on your mind?", Sid challenges.

"The only thing that's on my mind is that your accusing me of something.", Dawn fires back.

"Guys, there's no need for this.", Namjoon tries to intervene but get glared at and stops.

"I never even said that you did anything. I just think it's interesting that Y/n got hurt and now you're here 24/7."

"You think I arranged for Y/n to get hurt by some guy so I could be with her boyfriends? That's quite a thing to say for someone with no proof."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing except," Syd looks her dead in the eyes, "no one ever said how Y/n got hurt."

Dawn seems to pale.

"Boys do you know how Y/n got her concussion?", Syd asks, eyeing Dawn with a fire in her eyes.

"We didn't even know she had a concussion until you guys told us. We weren't even told about the incident.", Yoongi says cooly, feeling rage under the surface.

"Exactly. No one had ever said anything about it. So how did you know that she was attacked by a man?", Syd asks accusingly.

Dawn seems to choke up now.

"I- I mean statistically it would make sense. I just made an assumption, you know?", she says, trying to downplay it.

"That was a pretty accurate assumption.", Bray says.

"If we asked to go through your phone right now what would we find? Some text messages or maybe someone that's a person of interest in this case in your contacts?", Syd challenges.

"You're bluffing, you don't know anything."

"Then why are you sweating?", Syd asks calmly.

Dawn gulps and looks around the room.

Eyes of betrayal, anger and disgust are all on full display.

She bolts for the door before it gets blocked by Jungkook.

There's nowhere for her to go.

"Do you think I should stop the recording now?", Bray asks, pulling her phone of her pocket to ensure that she got everything.

"I think we have enough evidence for now and I doubt she'll say anything else. Call the police.", Syd says.

One call to the police later and Dawn is taken into custody, now they just have to see what else they can get out of her and if Y/n wants to take it to court.

"Now that the greatest detectives have caught the culprit you guys have no reason to not fix things up with Y/n. There's no one that can get in your way now.", Syd says.

"Even though she shouldn't have gotten in the way in the first place.", Bray adds.

"For real. Like Y/n brought it up with us that the girl made her uncomfortable and yet she just wedged a hole in your life. Did you really not notice what she was-"

"Yes, we get it. We're incredibly stupid and should have listened to Y/n and kept distance with Dawn. Are you happy now?", Jin asks exasperated.

"Make up with our best friend and we will be.", Bray says and the two girls head out, leaving the boys alone to think about their next move.

_____________________________

Hello everyone! I made you some content! I hope you like it, all the angst is starting to get to me lol. As always let me know what you think, check out my other stories while you wait and leave a request so I can make your dreams come true.

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Seoul By Reader

Fanfiction

74.3K 2.8K 17
How would you feel if you were in love with seven men but you can't tell anyone. But that's not the worst part it's that they are your soulmates. I...
1.4K 58 34
When it all goes wrong, 7 boys make it right. Strange circumstances end up with you living with 7 handsome boys in their penthouse. Will you make the...
64.3K 3K 45
They all wanted you--needed you. Your suitors. And they weren't afraid to make it known. The sons of the most powerful lords in your kingdom were use...
132K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...