FALLING FOR HER ๐ŸŒ [Completed...

By kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... More

Falling For Her ๐Ÿฆ‹
|1| Bhooooo ๐Ÿ‘ป
|2| Jokers๐Ÿƒ
|3| What's cook'n ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ
|4| Best place to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
|5| What's happening ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|6| Stopping Her ๐Ÿƒ
|7| Missed Eachother ๐Ÿ’ซ
|8| Being Naughty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|9| Breakfast Together ๐Ÿ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come ๐Ÿฆ
|11| Marry Me โฃ๏ธ
|12| Try all those things with me ๐Ÿ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you ๐Ÿ˜Œ
|14| I don't believe in love ๐ŸŒš
|15| I'm trustfrated ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
|16| Mutual feelings ๐Ÿ’›
|17| Newly Wedded ๐ŸŒฑ
|18| Dhartimay din ahead ๐ŸŒ
|19| Hug Me Already๐Ÿ’ซ
|20| Correction it's boyfriend ๐ŸŒ
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside โ™ฅ๏ธ
|22| We can't do anything here ๐Ÿ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now ๐Ÿ‘ป
|24| I too want to kiss you... ๐Ÿ™‚
|25| All red and tempting ๐Ÿ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...๐Ÿ˜ถ
|27| Oh my goodness ๐Ÿฅบ
|28| Keep Dreaming ๐Ÿ’ญ
|29| I won't ever let you fall ๐Ÿ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap ๐Ÿ’ธ
|31| Me n U ๐Ÿ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? ๐ŸŒš
|33| Sexy Stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|35| Secret ๐Ÿค
|36| You be all over me..๐Ÿ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‡
|40| Don't love me... ๐Ÿ˜ถ
|41| I'm the view... ๐Ÿ˜
|42| S โ™ก A ๐Ÿ’—
|43| Let me try it too ๐Ÿ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|45| I'm yours only...๐Ÿ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms ๐Ÿค—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks ๐Ÿ’ค
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation ๐Ÿš™
|51| Marry Me 2 โค๏ธ
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark ๐Ÿ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
|55| I want to purpose her ๐Ÿฅฐ
|56| LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
|57| He's my love โ™ฅ๏ธ
|58| Sexy Business...๐Ÿคฏ
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi ๐ŸŒˆ
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee ๐Ÿคง
|63| XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
|68| Punishment...๐Ÿ‘พ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
|73| Better Guy ๐ŸŒš
|74| Falling For Her ๐ŸŒ 
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III โœจ
The Lion King ๐Ÿฆ
Always Will !!

|39| Seeking your forgiveness ๐Ÿฅบ

6.6K 323 66
By kou_holic

Chapter Thirty Nine

"If you can't laugh in bed with someone, you've probably picked the wrong someone."

Swati's POV ;

Last night went well.. I mean pretty well. We didn't go further and I'm glad he stopped himself. Now I don't know who this secret admirer of mine had sent this gift to me. I hardly know 10-15 people in my life. I was just inspecting the gift when Adi said,"Who is this secret admirer, you never told me about it."

"How would I know who all admire me secretly ?" I too replied and sat on the sofa beside him.

"Open the gift. Maybe we'll get to know about the person." He said without taking any interest, typing something on his laptop.

"Are you mad at me or are you doubting me ?" I asked him.

"You nuts, or what ? Why would I doubt you? You're pretty, anybody can admire you, what's the problem in that? Now open the gift quickly." He said and kept his laptop aside.

I inheartedly ripped the wrapping gift to find a frame kinda box. I looked towards him who's smiling at me. At a moment he's not taking any interest now grinning like an idiot. He had done something, I'm getting the feeling he's behind all this. Without thinking twice I opened the box from one side and slowly took out what's inside it.

It was indeed a frame, but I opened it from the back side. I threw the box and turned the frame only to gasp.

I stared at him shocked, he was grinning cheekily. I had a feeling he had something to do with the gift and yess this manh, just made a portrait of me while reading a book. It's overwhelming. I caressed the frame, it has something engraved below.

I read it,

"You know I love you, but before that I used to admire you that too secretly."

With love
Your hotstuff !

I looked up to him to find him staring at me. "How's it ?" He asked, grinning.

" You can be a fine artist. You should try, you know." I said to him admiring the portrait.

"God, will you stop thinking about me & say you liked it or not." He asked, getting irritated.

"It's beautiful Adi, I loved it. But when did you make it and what's the need of it ?" I asked him.

"This was the gift I wanted to give you yesterday, due to some reasons it wasn't delivered yesterday. I made it long ago, remember when I asked you to look at me while you're reading a novel." He said while placing the frame on the nail in the wall in front of the sofa.

He came towards me and sat beside me. "I tried to make your face but then I didn't want to ruin your beautiful one. Next time I'll ruin it acchese." He said laughingly. I hit him with a cushion to which he made a face.

"Thank You Adii." I said to him while scooting closer hugging him. We stared at the portrait for some time sitting together.

It's really beautiful, finely drawn. I'm just speechless, not getting any words to describe. I looked towards him, at the same time he too turned his face and twitched his brows as if asking me, "So now you agree you got a talented boyfriend?"

I too twitched my brows, gesturing to him of course. Hehe, now we're talking with gestures too...typical couple things !!

"Now that you have loved the portrait, where's my reward ?" He asked, pouting.

"What do you want ?" I asked him, pecking his pout. Such a cuttooo !!

"Just you with me always." He said while smiling. I blushed hearing this, I told you sometimes I can't predict him.

"I thought you'd ask for a kiss." I said to him blushingly while he grabbed me & placed me on his lap. I looked at him shocked, widening my eyes.

"You know what, when I'm sane you get naughty." He said brushing his nose with mine, holding me tightly by my waist while I giggled.

"What's there to be naughty in kissing ?"I asked him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shall I tell you what's naughty in kissing & how naughty we can get while kissing ?" He asked while tickling me on the sides of my waist.

"Woah, Adi.. stop...stop. I'm very ticklish." I managed to say while laughing. He too was giggling. Idiot !!

Gladly he stopped while I gasped for air, huffing continuously. He stared at me and said,"You are gasping for air as if we were making out." I gaped at him hearing him. He grinned back at me while I pushed him only to fall on the floor with a thud. He was holding me ain't he, when did he left me ??

The moment I fell he laughed, he freaking laughed at me uncontrollably. I ignored him, what can I expect from him. Huhh, moron !!

"God, why the hell I'm so clumsy ?" I asked inwardly, rubbing my hips.

"Awww, Ms Verma is hurt. Baby, show me where you are hurt." He asked, faking concern while he laughed the next moment.

"You're the most infuriating person I have ever met. Go to hell ...you jerk !!!" I screamed at him while getting up then walked towards the bedroom.

I laid down on the bed taking the support of head rest while spreading my legs forward, then I grabbed the book kept on the bedside table & started reading it.

Idiot Malhotra !!!

Aditya's POV ;

"You're the most infuriating person I have ever met. Go to hell ...you jerk !!!" She screamed and went towards the bedroom rubbing her hips. She is so cute !!

I just love to rile her up. She looks cuter when she's angry, her puffed up nose, wide eyes... I love her in every damn way !!

"But now you need to say sorry to her, adore her later." My subconscious reminded me and I ran towards the bedroom only to find her reading a book. Bookworm !!

I sat beside her and asked her,"What are you reading ? Explain it to me also."

"No, you go & laugh at my misery."She replied and engrossed herself in the book.

"Are you mad at me ?" I asked but no reply. I stared at her and tucked her hair falling over her face behind her ear. I started playing with the end of her hair but she didn't react.

"Accha, sorry na." I said to her while making a moustache with the help of her hair. She glanced at me & took her hair from my hand. She sided her hair to the other side giving me a view of her long slender neck. She affects me very badly!!

I stared at her for a few minutes and then hovered over her, still she didn't react. I rested my head on her stomach, she took a sharp intake of breath. Hehe.. she's getting affected. I looked up to her resting my chin there, I didn't get to see her face because of the book but then she slightly lifted up the book & looked at me.

I stared at her smilingly, she blushed but then composed herself making a stern face and was about to lower down the book when I held her wrist and went up to her face through the gap between the book & her body. In the process my head touched her soft swells and then she stuttered ,"What.. are you .. trying to do ?"

"Seeking your forgiveness." I said ignoring the fact that I'm practically sleeping on her crushing her petite figure. She left the book and tried to push me, keeping her hands on my shoulder.

I held her by her waist and flipped our position, she squealed. Now she is above me, I raised her a bit in the air and kept her body by her stomach above my feets and raised her while holding her hands.

"Woah Jerk..., bring me down or I'll fall again." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Baby you have already fallen in love with me, rather than that I won't let you fall." I replied to her.

"Yeah, right I saw you out there. As far as I know you were laughing when I fell." She mocked while trying to free herself from my hold.

"Stupid, don't try to free yourself or you'll surely fall. Stay still." I said to her to which she stopped moving.

"Now forgive me or else stay there only...In the air like an aeroplane." I said to her.

"No I won't, you were laughing at my misery." She said sternly.

I brought her a little down till her face came close to mine.

"Sorry One." I said, pecking her lips and then raised her up. I brought her down again and said,"sorry two" and then raised her up.

"Great, now you're using me to do your workout." She spoke & again gave peck on her lips... ahh manh she's blushing. My bub is the cutest.

"You don't even weigh that much." I replied and again pecked her lips then raised her up.

"I guess you're liking the way I'm kissing you now. Ain't you?" I asked her while bringing her down & smooched her lips for some seconds & mumbled,"sorry three." Then raised her up, this time she giggled.

"You forgive me ?" I asked smilingly.

"Kind off." She replied without taking interest.

"Think about it, or else we are going to stay like this for the whole damn day." I said to which she instantly replied,"I forgave you, now bring me down."

"Noo, first say you love me." I said to her grinning.

"I hate you... you idiot." And with this I brought her down carefully and placed her beside me. She's giggling.

"I love you more." I said to her, turning my face towards her. She blushed while giggling. I held her hand placed on my chest laughingly and touched our forehead. Life with her is more fun !!

She's so radiant, whenever I'm around her I just smile like a fool. I raised my head and pecked her cheek lovingly. Now it will get more red !!

"You know right we aren't going to Malhotra Mansion for dinner today." I said to which she nodded.

"Yeah, Aunty asked us not to come as she wanted us to enjoy this Sunday by ourselves." She replied.

"Right, my mom knows what her son wants." I said smilingly.

"Not only yours, every mom knows what her child wants." She mumbled. There she got emotional.

"That means you too will know what's going on in our child's mind." I said to her grinning.

"Yupsieee, women can feel intuition. Wait what, our child." She looked at me gobsmacked while heat rushed to her cheeks.

"Yeah, don't you want them? A mini me or min..." She placed her palm over my lips. Hehe my trick worked or else she would have stayed aloof thinking about her parents.

"Aren't you dreaming a lot these days." She asked, blushing. I kissed her palm that was on my lips, she removed it instantly.

"What can I do ? I want to have a family with you." I said to her smirkingly.

"There's time for that. Now stop talking about such stuff." She said while getting shy. She's so cute damnit !!

"I love you so freaking much." I said to her while hugging her.

"But I don't." She said confidently. I looked up to her hovering over & tickled her.

"I do.. I do...now stop." She said while giggling.

"Congratulations Ms Verma, now I pronounce you as the lawfully wedded wife of Aditya Malhotra." I said to her & she looked at me in oblivion, then she realised what just happened to which she smacked me on my arms blushingly.

"Don't you have any work other than joking around." She asked while garlanding her hands around my neck.

"Nopes....now I can kiss the bride." I said & leaned towards her lips. She closed her eyes to welcome my lips but then I just stared at her, kissed her eyes lovingly one by one. I raised my head to have a look at her when she opened her eyes and pecked my lips raising her head.

"What shall we do today ?" I asked, caressing her cheeks.

"Anything will be fine as long as you're with me." She replied smilingly.

"Ohkieee then, let's go for a long drive in the evening." I said to her.

"Cool, let's make lunch with some snacks for the evening." She said while getting up and tied her hairs in a low bun. My gorgeous !!

We both made lunch and then watched a movie together while cuddling, she dozed off while watching the movie. I too slept for sometime while holding her.

Few hours later ;

We are now on the Bandra Worli sea-link standing at the edge of the bridge to witness the sunset. She was standing in front of me while I hugged her from behind, keeping my chin on her shoulder.

Today she had carried her mini cam because last time she didn't get to click pictures. She clicked the photo of the sunset after admiring the beauty for quite a minute.

"You came here with me or the camera." I asked her sulking.

"Of Course with the camera." She replied cheekily looking up to me. This girl I tell you !! I tried biting her nose but then she moved her head backwards sticking her tongue at me. I pecked her lips to which she smiled.

"Come let me take a photo of yours too." She said and then we clicked some photos and got inside the car to travel further.

"While returning, use the same route. The view from here at night is so sick." She glanced towards me.

"Yess your honour." I replied to her. She opened a pack of cake gobbles and ate it while feeding me in between. We had got some snacks & juice by dropping at a shop, while we had packed our dinner and kept it in the food basket at the backseat.

We roamed around the city capturing some good memories in photos as well as in our hearts & now it's time to worship our stomach.

We stopped at a park, gladly there were lights so we could have food there. We rested on one bench, had our dinner that we had packed and put back the paper plates & wrappers back in the basket.

After keeping all the things back in the basket she glanced towards me and twitched her brows. I asked her, "What ?"

She forwarded her hand towards my lips and wiped them, then patted my cheeks.

"There were some food crumbs. Now all is good." She smiled and went towards the dustbin to throw the wrappers & paper plates. I just looked at her in awe, nowadays taking my eyes off of her has become a hard task.

"As if you didn't used to stare at her before." My subconscious replied.

"That's true though." I replied to myself. I saw her coming towards me, I got up from the bench and said,"Come, let's take a walk in the park and leave."

"I too was about to say the same thing." She replied smilingly and entwined our palms. I brought our entwined hand closer and kissed it, she blushed. We were walking at the speed of a tortoise, nevermind slow and steady wins the race.

"Which race is going here, shall I bring popcorn too." I facepalmed at the worst joke of my own subconscious.

"Swati.." I called her. She hummed and looked towards me.

"When are you going to tell your brother about us?" I asked her.

"Why such a question ?" She mumbled silently.

"It's already been one & a half months of us staying together and we can say a month is left & after that I want you by my side rightfully." I said cupping her face.

"You very well know how my relationship is with him. He hardly replies to my mails, messages and calls.... Let's not talk about that." She replied.

"But don't worry, next week it's ma pa's Marriage anniversary and he might come as we need to do a puja. I'll message him today only....ohkieee." She further added. But we both knew nothing of that sort was going to happen & she'll do the pooja all alone because her brother will never gonna show up unless & until he needs something.

I hugged her tightly and said," Look, after completing 3 months, I'll wait for the next one month. If he doesn't show up then we will get married without him."

"Ayee, he'll come, don't worry afterall I'm his one & only sister. Btw why are you so hyped about getting married." She asked, giving me a cheeky smile. It's all facade, I know she's trying not to burst into tears.

"Because, who knows someone might snatch you from me." I too joked coz enough of the seriousness.

"No one will snatch me from you, I can assure you that. You stay free from unwanted stress." She ruffled my hair and wrapped my one arm around her neck and scooted closer. We stayed like that for sometime.

I placed a kiss on her head parting away then we both headed towards the car. The moment we sat inside the car, she checked her phone & disappointment visible on her face, reason who else her brother !!

To lighten the mood I turned on the music & shuffled our shared playlist, and the first song that played was,"Let Me of Zayn Malik."

I added so many songs like this one to our Spotify playlist named SwAdi just to irritate her. I hummed along with the song but then roared glancing towards her when the main lyrics came,

"Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you (I can love you)
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you

For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours.."

"Yeah, yeah I let you be my man. Now stop your singing and concentrate on driving." She said while blushing profusely.

"Now that's my bub. Keep smiling, I hate it when you get sad." I said to her & then engrossed myself in driving. After a few seconds I felt a sudden kiss on my cheek. It was so sudden that I didn't have time to think about what just happened. I glanced towards her to find her smiling.

"I love you...Aditya Malhotra and I let you be my man." She screamed at the top of her lungs. I chuckled a little watching her excited self. She should stay like that only.

"Me more bub and you are my girl from the day I took your first kiss." I winked with this and she smacked me while blushing.

"You're feisty, baby." I said to her while she looked outside the window, hiding her blushing cheeks. Cute !!

After quite some time of driving we reached back at the bridge and true to her words the night view from here is so awesome. I got down and ran towards her side to open the door but she had already come out. Uggh, stupid girl !!

"Get inside the car." She looked at me giving a question mark look.

"Arey, just get inside na." She obliged and I closed the passenger door and then opened it, bowing down at her.

"Now grace the bridge with your presence ma'am." The moment the words left from my mouth she laughed so hard.

"You're just so cute." She said and smooched my cheek.

"Arey bass, you gonna eat me or what." I said while grinning.

"Ewww." She made a disgusting face while pushing my face.

"Come let's sit there." I said and we sat a bit away from the edge and stared at the night view of the city. The soft air & with the sound of the water vehicles moving round, indeed mumbai is the city of dreams. She has locked her arms with mine.

I turned my face towards her at the same time she too did. She leaned forward, eyeing my lips while I moved my head backwards teasing her. She grunted and looked forward. I leaned forward to kiss her on her cheek when she turned her face and as you all know, our lips were smashed onto each other.

Our lips moved in a synchronised manner as if they were talking with each other. The kiss was slow as our lips were just moving along each other. I grazed her lower lip with my teeth to which she shivered a little but then she bit my lips and pulled apart grinning while I groaned.

"From where you learnt that, you bite me so hard." I asked her while licking my lips.

"I have learnt from the best." She smirked, eyeing my lips.

"Who's it ?" I asked her like I don't know.

"Youuuu." She said and pecked my lips lovingly. I smiled at her while she giggled.

"I love you." I said & kissed her forehead removing the hairs falling over her face.

"Get up, it's getting late. We should leave, we have work tomorrow." I said to her to which she nodded.

She got up when I forwarded my hand towards her and she smilingly placed her hands on my hand, I pulled her towards me.... Now I'm not leaving these hands ever.

Her hands circled around my neck while I held her by her waist. We both were smiling looking at each other. I'm falling for her every single day, even harder. She is my sanity yet the reason why I'm insane.

I picked her up and made her sit on the passenger seat, tightening the seat belt around her.

"I'm not a baby, stop pampering me so much." She said pouting.

"You're my baby, love.. and I love to pamper you. It's my right." I said & ran towards the driving seat and we drove off towards home.

We reached there in no time, got changed and slept while cuddling with each other but not before a good night kiss. It already feels like we are married but then I want her to stay by my side rightfully because I don't want people to talk about us and our relationship which is so pure they can't understand. I placed a kiss on her forehead, she slept instantly while I took time to adore her sleeping self, then I don't know when my eyes started drooping and I too fell asleep.

_____

• That was pretty long, tbh I love to add gifs more than writing the story 😅. Hope you enjoyed the chapter ; will be waiting for your reviews.

• Happy Dussehra and Subh Bijay Dashami ; may the evil things and negative thoughts stay away from my readers. Stay safe <3.

• Don't forget to vote and comment & sharing the story with your friends if you liked it.
And my dear silent readers, start voting na, the day too is a festive day. Take care of yourself and your loved ones 🖤 !

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
78.8K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
188K 12.1K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...