Guardian | BTS

By Taekooksnoona

The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down... More

Intro
Chapter 1- Meeting the boys
Chapter 2- Caught
Chapter 3-Wet
Chapter 4- No questions asked
Chapter 5- Target Practice
Chapter 6- Tell me
Chapter 7- Jimin
Chapter 8- Taehyung
Chapter 9- Guardian
Chapter 10- Kiss
Chapter 11- Jungkook
Chapter 12- Seokjin
Chapter 13- Company
Chapter 14- Yoongi
Chapter 15- Meeting
Chapter 16- Hoseok
Chapter 17- honey
Chapter 18- Go time
Chapter 19- Lets get it
Chapter 20- Set up
Chapter 21- Focus
Chapter 22- Smitten
Chapter 23- Shift
Chapter 24- Just a job
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- Breakdown
Chapter 27. Jung family
Chapter 28. Look what you started
Chapter 29. Sharing?
Chapter 30. The Girls
Chapter 31- Lockdown
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Got him
Chapter 34- The aftermath
Chapter 35- Worry
Chapter 36- Uncle?
Chapter 37- Dark hour
Chapter 38- Unexpected
Chapter 39- Kiss
Chapter 40- Unspoken words
Chapter 41- What actually happened
Chapter 42-...Is that
Chapter 43- Family
Chapter 44- Reaching out
Chapter 45- Lets talk
Chapter 46- The island
Chapter 47- Shes back...
Chapter 48- Hang on
Chapter 49- We did it
Chapter 50- Death
Chapter 51- Lover boy
Chapter 52- I know you do
Chapter 54- I love you
Chapter 55- Unsure
Chapter 56- What if...
Chapter 57- closure
Chapter 58- Against the Rules
Chapter 59- Over
Chapter 60- Love
Peaches

Chapter 53- sad eyes

2.7K 171 11
By Taekooksnoona

Fifty three

Two weeks pass and we are at a new location, farm land or at least that's what it reminds me of. Once again I'm not quite sure where we are located but the change of scenery was nice. The house of course was huge, on the outside it fits the aesthetic quite nicely but on the inside it was very modern but still felt cozy if that makes sense.

Namjoon and Taehyung were up and moving like nothing had happened, they had a bit of discomfort much like myself from time to time but still managed to get back to their daily life tasks.

I had spent most of the two weeks with Taehyung and Jungkook, staying in their rooms on and off. I felt very secure with the both of them, at least when we were alone that is. With Taehyung it felt like we were in a way official like I can call him mine once and for all and give him my all but when others were around that guilt seemed to sneak in. I didn't want to hurt any of my boys, I loved them all truly.

So it made things harder, like when I was alone with Jungkook it felt like we were dating and on the verge of getting serious and saying those three words. It was exciting but again the guilt of hurting Taehyung or even Hoseok and at this point even Jimin. I felt guilty for not giving them as much time or even a chance at exploring more of what could be.

Though I still don't see exactly why any of these boys would be interested in me. I still felt very...bland? Compared to Zara Yami and Sona. Hell even Aisha was more in these boys league. They were all drop dead gorgeous and I just felt...simple? So why any of these boys would waste time on me was a mystery.

"What are you over thinking over here? I can see the steam coming from your ears"

"Ha ha"

I mumble smiling up at Jimin, I scoot over so he can join me. He happily takes the seat and wraps his arm around me, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"How are you feeling my pretty little y/n"

It's funny to think how far mine and Jimin's relationship has come, I chuckle thinking about how I couldn't stand him at first, his cocky ass always getting what he wanted. "I feel okay" he raises a brow and smiles down at me "What's so funny?" I nuzzle into his warmth some more and smile

"I was thinking about how much I couldn't stand you when I first met you"

This makes him throw his head back and laugh, his eyes disappearing almost instantly and turning into those cute crescent moons. "Jagi you loved me don't lie, otherwise I wouldn't have been the first to be able to have an intimate moment with you...or did you forget about our beach exchange"

He smirks a bit but his cheeks have a hint of blush from his own embarrassment of bringing it up. "Oh I remember it clear as day, leaving you hard as a rock and watching my cute ass walking away" another fit of giggles from him as he throws his head back and runs his hands through his hair for the millionth time.

"You were such a tease jagi..."

The mischievous sparkle in his eye makes me laugh "Sorry handsome it's just so much fun getting a rise out of you" he chuckles and kisses my forehead

"Oh is that why you enjoy shooting me so much? I'm kinky y/n but you take kinky to a whole new level"

I can't help but laugh with him, it felt so good to see him smile and joke around again. I know he's been struggling and his mind hasn't been in the best of space so this felt perfect. "You low key enjoy all the attention I give you" I wink making him smile and settle back into our cuddling position

"I do enjoy your attention jagi, it's just a bit harder to come by these days. You've been pretty busy"

I frown the guilt bubbling back up inside me. "I know...I'm sorry Jimin but you have all of my attention right now so enjoy it" I tease biting at his hardened nipple that just so happened to be close to my mouth as I rested my head against his chest. He jumps a bit and smirks as his eyes get a bit darker.

"Jagi don't start what you can't finish"

I raise a brow to challenge him a small smirk playing on my own lips. "I do kind of owe you dont i?" I mumble getting to my feet and standing in front of him. He seems a bit caught off guard but curious as to what I'm doing. I'm not even sure what I'm doing but I do know Jimin was seriously lacking love and all I wanted to do was to make him feel and know that he is still loved and worthy of love.

So I slowly move forward to straddle his lap, we were far from the house and the sun would be setting shortly. "Jagi be careful please" I smile as he gently holds me in place, his fingers are soft against me. I settle into his lap and bite at my lower lip when I feel his bulge against my heat. I know we can't do much but I don't think a little making out will hurt anyone.

He groans softly as I move my hips slightly his grip on my waist now tight "I don't want to hurt you y/n, you aren't healed all the way yet" I smile and lock my arms around his neck letting my lips gently brush against his

"we don't have to go all the way...just...kiss me...please"

He visibly shutters at my words before his lips gently coat mine. His hands slowly caress my hips and move to my ass as his tongue guides itself into my eager mouth. I had almost forgotten what it was like kissing Jimin, I had never allowed myself to fully enjoy his kisses.

He tasted sweet and this time around he was slow and gentle in a way it felt like he was pouring his emotions into every move he made. I could feel it between us, he was hurting but it also felt like he was healing or trying to. I hold him a little closer and kiss him back with as much emotion as he's giving me. I wanted to help him mend his broken heart and make him feel whole again even if it's just for this moment.

He grips my ass and moves his hips upward making me gasp into his mouth, he smirks and bites at my lower lip as I lull my head back and enjoy as his lips move to my neck. I grind back against his member letting my body get carried away with the friction.

"God your so beautiful y/n"

He whispers against my throat before he pulls me back and locks his lips against mine once more. This teasing continues for another ten minutes, the two of us are edging at this point and I can tell how hard jimin is trying to hold back because he doesn't want to hurt me in any way. I know we should stop because of my wound but my body was aching for him to finish the job. I moan against his ear and he shutters before coming to a complete stop.

"Jagi we have to stop now or I won't be able to stop"

I continue to nibble at his ear and work my way to his neck, sucking and biting as his low moans fill the brisk air around us. "Jagi please" he begs and now I'm shuttering. It takes everything in me to remove myself from him completely, I'm soaked and I can see how hard and strained he is in his jeans. We both pant eyeing one another, I couldn't leave him like that right?

His thick self looked like he needed to be released so badly. So without thinking I get between his legs and start to unzip. "Jagi you don't have to do that it's okay" I bat my lashes and hold eye contact with him as I pull his thick cock out, he hisses for a moment and then a thrill fills his eyes.

"I want to"

On command he moans at my words and I take him in my mouth, I know he won't last long from all the edging. So I get to work, slowly running my tongue against his length until I reach the tip, letting my lips slowly cover his swollen head before giving it a gently suck and then shoving as much of him as I could down my throat.

Surprisingly he's very vocal, which makes me clench my thighs the sound of a mans moan just got me off sometimes and jimin's sounded like music to my ears. The whinier he got the faster I went, I wanted him to explode in my mouth. Each suck was better then the last and soon Jimin was face fucking me, thrusting his hips up and forcing my head down to his pleasurable tempo.

His moans got more breathy and a few moments later I could feel his hot seed shooting at the back of my throat. I made sure to swallow him up, my thighs felt slightly wet but still I hadn't gotten that full release. I'd have to take care of that myself I suppose.

"Come here my pretty little y/n"

He pants tucking himself away and bringing me back to his lap, without much thought he kisses me again. It's simple and sweet and made me feel a bit dizzy

"Are you blushing Jagi?"

He chuckles holding my chin with his fingers "No" I mumble looking away even though my cheeks were in fact hot. He chuckles and kisses the side of my face a few times "So cute" I stop breathing when his mouth bites at my ear and his fingers start to wiggle their way between my damp thighs.

"Jimin...you don't have to"

I breath closing my eyes as his mouth now slowly kisses my neck. The kisses are so soft it almost tickles as his fingers part my thighs and caress my warmth.

"I can't leave my Jagi like this can I..."

I gasp at the sensual tone as his finger slowly circles around my ball of nerves, I'm so stimulated at this point I'm afraid I'll combust. Soft moans leave my lips at Jimin works two fingers inside me and keeps his thumb stimulating my clit. I have to hold on for dear life as he stares me down, he looks so intimidating and yet extremely sexy as he cocks his head to the side and smirks at my reactions.

"You going to cum for me Jagi?"

I moan at the question alone as he starts to pump faster adding another finger. "Jimin please" I beg gripping into his shoulder, he chuckles lightly before attacking my cleavage. Sucking and biting my exposed breasts as his fingers do away with me. I couldn't hold it anymore so I ride it out and cum all over his fingers and lap.

My moans are louder than I'd like but I couldn't help it, something about this whole exchange made my insides feel different. I never looked at Jimin this way but something had shifted in the air and for some reason I wanted him, I wanted to be his in a way. I've always felt the need to protect him after our second encounter but this felt different. I couldn't explain it.

"You okay my pretty little y/n?"

After a couple minutes of catching my breath I get off his lap. I'm a bit wobbly though and he grabs for my waist to help steady me "be careful Jagi" he chuckles as he gets to his feet as well.

"Your pants are ruined I'm sorry"

I mumble blush fully on display. He laughs and kisses my forehead once more "Don't be Jagi I'll wear you with honor" I cover my face in embarrassment and he laughs more wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You're cute when your shy Jagi, let's walk back now it's dark and who knows what is lurking in the dark out here"

I nod and let him guide me back to the house. I didn't notice how dark it got, but it felt nice being tucked away in Jimin's arms.

Once inside Jimin leads me to his room, I can hear everyone chatting in the dinning room. Seojuns giggle is loud as they talk about the new baby. "Let's clean up before we join them" I nod as Jimin shuts the door behind us and leads me to his bathroom. "Thank you y/n" he mumbles as he helps me undress, he looks at my wound and sighs before taking off his own clothes and stepping into the shower.

"For what?"

I ask stepping in after him "everything, being such a good friend to me and checking in. I haven't had that in a while...Taehyung and JungKookie usually check up on me but they've been busy and it doesn't help that I've been pushing everyone away lately so thank you" I frown feeling guilty for taking his two best friend's attention away from him.

"They still care about you Jimin, everyone does. I just think no one knows how to approach you about the situation...it's kind of touchy you know?"

He nods and starts to lather my body with soap. It felt nice, he was always so gentle. "I know I haven't made it easy and well...I haven't even processed it myself. I know the truth but it still doesn't stop me from wondering if it was all fake...we shared so many good moments together...I just.." it hurt seeing the pain in his blue orbs.

"I know...to be honest Jimin, dispite everything I do think Aisha cared about you to some extent. I don't think everything was fake, I seen the way she looked at you when she thought you were sleeping with me. If she didn't care she wouldn't have reacted that way" he nods and then leans down to kiss my lips, I wish I could heal him fully.

"I'll always be here for you Jimin, I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.6K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
87.8K 2.7K 22
Jeongguk is a cam boy who meets a rich man named Yoongi who wants to give Jeongguk everything but also meets Namjoon, Yoongi's step father. Taehyung...
134K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
271K 9.3K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...