πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·π™°πšƒπ™΄π™³ 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝙰�...

By -hybridlxver

~ Cassandra - Cassy Mikealson. Klaus's twin sister the one that her family hates most, only Kol and Finn are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note-again
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 5

10K 134 1
By -hybridlxver

Cassy's Pov
*Mystic Falls*

"Wow, this place looks great. I love the tower too. " I smile looking around. "The view isn't the only beautiful thing, wait until we have our fun with The Elena squad." he smirked.

"The Elena squad, who's that?" I ask confused. "Ugh, Elena and her hero team are such a long story sister. I'll tell you all of it when we go home." he said and Finn nods in agreement.

"We have a house here?" I ask. "Yeah a mansion,
we use it when we come here sometimes." he said and I nod. We arrived at the mansion. "Nice digging." I smile. "Thanks it was all Nik's idea." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Forget I ever said anything." I say and he laughs. "Well let's go inside." I nod. We go in I pick my room and fall asleep immediately.

~

*next day*  *knocking on the door*

"Who is it?" I groan opening my eyes. "Morning sister." smiled Kol coming in. "What do you want?"I check the time. "At 07:30 in the morning?" I yawn.

"Well it's time to explore the town, and besides the grill opens now so we can be the first ones there. The bar line is way to long."he said."we'll just compel them away." I roll my eyes.

"Wish it could be that easy sissy, but The Elena squad has the grill on vervain drinks so we cannot compell anyone there." he smiled. I growl. "Bitches." I say under breath.

"Alrighty, why don't we meet this annoying Elena squad today." I smile and he smirks. "Now get out, I need to change." I say and he left the room.

After 20 minutes I walk downstairs and see him waiting to the door. "Shall we?" he put out his arm. "We shall." I take it and we exit the mansion.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
176K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...
150K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
216K 3.5K 19
Kol Mikealson is the sarcastic, playful younger sibling of the Mikealson siblings, he's certainly not ready to care for a child. One day, he hears a...