Kancolle: My misadventures as...

By trueno202020

You are the captain of HMS Coventry, which during a mission in which your ship was used as bait, the ship's d... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1: What happened to me?
CHAPTER 2: First Day
CHAPTER 3: Mass deployment.
CHAPTER 4: Unwanted Conflict
CHAPTER 5: Living my new life.
CHAPTER 6: Training.
CHAPTER 7: TRAININGS PART 2.
Chapter 8: Prelude Before the Storm
CHAPTER 9: Start of operation!
CHAPTER 10: A Bloody Night Combat
CHAPTER 11: An Extra Mission
CHAPTER 12: Fleet Reassignment Part 1
CHAPTER 13: Fleet Reassignment Part 2
CHAPTER 14: Start of the Curry Contest.
CHAPTER 15: An indiscriminate massacre.
Prelude before the storm
CHAPTER 17: MO OPERATION
Special chapter
CHAPTER 18: Operation MO part two
CHAPTER 19: Operation MO part three
Chapter 20: A Day at Truk
CHAPTER 21: A Day at the Beach
Bio the Broadsword
CHAPTER 22: Kai Ni Poi (Remodeling)
CHAPTER 23: Fubuki's worst day.
Chapter 24: A Disgrace
CHAPTER 25: After the disaster.
CHAPTER 26: Prelude Before Disaster
That is illegal
This video made my day XD
Chapter 27: Recklessness
CHAPTER 28: Recklessness II
Chapter 29: Fubuki's Will
CHAPTER 30: AA Training
CHAPTER 31: Fusou's Problem
Chapter 34: The Prelude to a Nightmare
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 / CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49

Chapter 32: Fubuki's Fight

703 21 2
By trueno202020

Pov Fubuki

Fubuki sees that Broadsword and Fusou are talking about something that I can't hear.

¡RROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

Bro: WOW! Those are the planes of the first division!

Fusou: Incredible!

She had passed several airplanes with the mark that identify those first division airplanes.

Fubuki: That?

Akagi: Good morning Fubuki.

Fubuki: (looks at Akagi) Akagi san? Good Morning.

Akagi: Do you think you can find your other self?

Fubuki: Well that's what I'm trying to do.

Akagi: I see though, I have a favor to ask of you.

Fubuki: Hmm?

Akagi: I would like you to escort me on the next mission.

Fubuki: (incredulous) What is your escort?

Akagi: Yes. Do you think you can accept?

Fubuki: (processing all the information) Me?

Kaga: Wait Akagi-san!

At that Kaga quickly appears.

Kaga: You are an aircraft carrier of the first division and a very important active member of the main fleet, in short, you are irreplaceable for the fleet and for me.

Akagi: Kaga.

Kaga: So I would like to test your skills Fubuki-san, I want to know if you have the power to protect Akagi-san ... If you think you don't have the power, you can decline my challenge.

Akagi: Kaga san ...

This was a challenge from Kaga, a challenge to overcome myself, if I rejected it I would stagnate and give up my dreams and my torpedo spirit, so I'm going to accept it.

Fubuki: (Seriously) I will, let me prove to you that I have the power to protect Akagi-sempai.

Kaga: (light smile) Okay, then get ready for a mock combat.

Fubuki: Yes!

In that I invoked my rig, Kaga also summoned her, Akagi also summoned her rig and went to the location of Fusou and Broadsword to inform them to leave the training ground, when all the preparations were completed, Kaga began to explain to me about the rules of simulated combat.

Kaga: The next operation will be a combat between enemy aircraft carrier forces and an air base on the ground, you need to take charge of the antiaircraft defense to be Akagi's escort, we are going to pretend to be the enemy's air force, we will launch several waves of bombers at you and you must shoot them down before they bomb or pass you, if a single plane manages to break your defense, you are dead. Are you understand?

Fubuki: Yes, start whenever you want.

Kaga and Akagi readied their arrows and fired.

POV THIRD PERSON

Broadsword and Fusou are watching this simulated combat.

Bro: Damn, this is so exciting to be able to see the first division in action.

Fusou: What do you think will happen?

Bro: No idea, after all Fubuki is a destroyer with the offensive power of a light cruiser, she has 6 12.7 cm guns and Twenty two 22 mm guns for antiaircraft defense, in a nutshell she is a multipurpose destroyer. The result will already depend on Fubuki's ability.

Akagi and Kaga's arrows turned into 10 practice planes and flew towards Fubuki, the planes split into two groups to attack Fubuki from two flanks, Fubuki only dedicated herself to shooting at the planes that threatened her the most, however, the explosion of one of the planes caused a plane to get close to Fubuki and fired.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

The 22mm cannons from the practice plane hit Fubuki.

Kaga: With that poor AA defense you won't be able to protect Akagi! One more time!

Fubuki: Yes!

POV THIRD PERSON

Mutsuki and Yuudachi enter the classroom, but they cannot find Fubuki.

Mutsuki: Hey Inazuma-chan, Have you seen Fubuki?

Inazuma: Fubuki-chan? She's not here.

Mutsuki: She went out to train, but didn't come back, so I thought she was here.

Yuudachi: She won't keep running?

¡SSSRRASSSHHHHHHHH!

The door opens and Shimakaze enters.

Shimakaze: We have problems.

Yuudachi: What is it?

Shimakaze: I saw Fubuki in the training field and the first division is massacring her.

All: Eh?

Shimakaze: It's not a lie.

TRAINING GROUND

Fubuki is standing in front of Kaga, Fubuki is breathing heavily and has some moderate damage.

Kaga: Too bad, one more time.

Fubuki:  OK!

Kaga and Akagi fired another wave to attack Fubuki, Fubuki responds by firing her anti-aircraft guns at full capacity, in each wave, Fubuki's AA abilities improve considerably.

At that Mutsuki and Yuudachi arrive at the training ground.

Mutsuki:  Fubuki-chan!

Bro: Oh, you are here.

Fusou: Good morning.

Yuudachi: Bro-chan? Fusou-san? What are you doing here?

Bro: I was training with Fusou-san, but Akagi asked us to withdraw from this area as they are doing a mock match against Fubuki, Akagi seems like she asked Fubuki to escort her into the next operation and Kaga seems not to trust the Fubuki's abilities. .

Yuudachi: Oh, so that happened.

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM! ¡RRRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNNN! ¡SPLASSSHHHHHHHHHH!

A plane fell into the sea engulfed in fire.

¡ATATATATATATATATATATATAT! BBBOOOOMMMMM

A bomb manages to hit Fubuki and she falls back into the sea.

Kaga: Get up quick! Have you already given up?

Fubuki: Never that!

Mutsuki: (worried) That's cruel. They should stop.

Bro: Don't interrupt her, if you do you would be stepping on Fubuki's pride.

Kaga: Tenth wave, take off.

The arrows fired by Akagi and Kaga transform into planes that attack Fubuki mercilessly, Fubuki began to maneuver while firing all her antiaircraft weapons at Kaga and Akagi's planes, but a plane manages to get close and drops the bombs, luckily the bombs. They miss, but the impact knocks Fubuki off balance and falls backward into the sea.

Kaga: Very bad performance! One more time!

The massacre continues for another hour, because the bombs used in this combat were practice projectiles, so Fubuki was able to survive several direct hits, however, after suffering an hour of pure bombardment, she already reached her limit. and could barely stand up.

Mutsuki: (Unable to endure another minute of this scene) Enough! Stop it!

Fubuki: Don't do it! My dream is to be able to protect everyone on this base! My dream is to be able to escort Akagi! My dream is to be of use to someone! (Looks at Kaga and Akagi) Please, one more time ...

Fubuki begins to stagger and falls facing the sea, before the scene Kaga hesitates to launch her next wave of bombers, however, Akagi is very moved by Fubuki's conviction and she is not going to betray the conviction of a true warrior.

Akagi: Here I go!

Kaga: (Bewildered) Huh?

Akagi: Get up, to date you have always surpassed yourself, I remember very well that when you arrived you could not navigate in the water, you did not know how to use your rig, but you continued to advance firmly, without being ashamed and working firmly like a true warrior, You can do it! Get up!

Fubuki over exerting her body forced herself to stand up, Akagi and Kaga launch their planes at Fubuki, a shot from Fubuki went through a plane knocking it down, Fubuki kept firing while dodging the attacking planes.

Bro: Not bad, this is Fubuki's best round.

¡BBBOOOOOOMMMMM!

Fubuki manages to shoot down another plane.

TATATATATATATATATA!

Fubuki dodges an attack from Kaga and Akagi's planes, in which Fubuki counterattacks by shooting down two planes, only two hostile planes remain.

Mutsuki: (impatiently) Come on, cheer up.

An aircraft attempted a torpedo run, but was shot down.

Mutsuki: There is only one left! WE GO!

Fubuki continued firing, but the last plane landed a clean hit causing Fubuki to lose her balance, the plane turned to make a shot at Fubuki.

Fubuki: You are mine! WE GO!

Fubuki fires her main cannon and the 12.7 cm projectile hits the plane, Fubuki due to the shock wave is sent to fly to the port where she landed on the cement with great force.

Bro: (Grimacing) Ougghh, that must have hurt a lot.

Fusou: Sarcasm?

They all ran to help Fubuki, Fubuki is lying face down while breathing heavily.

Mutsuki: (Worried) Fubuki, are you okay?

Akagi: You did very well.

Fubuki: (Happy) Thank you, I am so happy that I can die in peace.

Mutsuki: (somewhat annoyed) Please don't do it!

Fubuki: (smiling) You know it was sarcasm, but I'm really tired, I think I'm going to be lying here for a while.

At that, Fubuki's body begins to glow indicating that it is time to remodel it.

Akagi: How timely, go to the factory as soon as possible.

Fubuki: Yes!

TIME SKIP

A few hours had passed and the remodeling of Fubuki had already finished.

Fubuki: Are you ready?

All: Yes!

Fubuki comes out and looks in the mirror and is amazed.

Fubuki: (Happy) This is my remodel?

She begins to analyze her equipment very excited until she looks at her cleavage.

Fubuki: (Bewildered) Huh? My physical appearance did not change anything.

Yuudachi: You're right, you are the same as always, the only thing that changes is that now you have twin 10 cm cannons and your anti-aircraft radar has also improved.

Mutsuki: That's good.

Fubuki: Of course there is nothing good about it! Didn't they really remodel me?

Mutsuki: Of course they remodeled you, the appearance of your rig changed a lot, only sometimes in the remodeling you don't change much.

Fubuki: (Looking at Yuudachi's breasts) Really? (Depressed) I feel like my effort was wasted.

At that Akagi appears.

Fubuki:  Akagi-san?

Akagi: Fubuki-san, just as I promised, you will be my escort in the next operation, (smiles) You will accept, right?

Fubuki: (Crying with happiness) Yes! It will be a pleasure!

TO BE CONTINUE..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
39K 603 82
(This was written just for fun with my follower @DrDestiny) The USS Missouri is recommissioned by the navy to provide shore bombardment in the Baltic...
35.2K 946 14
(From The Depths Crossovers) Waking up in the middle of an Oil Rig with little robots telling you that YOU are Oil Rig is not what I expected to wake...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...