CHAPTER 7: TRAININGS PART 2.

POV FIRST PERSON

POV FIRST PERSON

Sendai: ~It is time to train~

Fubuki: (Waking up) Huh?

Sendai: Come on! We need to get you in shape.

Sendai takes Fubuki out by force and forces her to wear her sailor uniform and takes her outside.

Yuudachi, Mutsuki and I looked out the window and saw her outside and Sendai gave directions to Fubuki.

Sendai: The special class destroyers are heavily armed, their firepower and armor are equivalent to a light cruiser, however, this affects their balance, therefore, you should have a better balance than the rest of Kanmusume, you must work on your hips and knees to maintain your balance, first stand on these balls and try to maintain the correct balance.

Fubuki: (She is excited, but I'm sleepy) (uncomfortable) Sendai-san, you know? But it is night.

Sendai: (Not understanding Fubuki's hint) So what?

Fubuki heaves a big sigh and climbs on top of those tennis-like balls, in the first 7 seconds she can keep her balance.

Sendai: (smiles) Not bad, stay that way, use your hips and knees for balance.

Me: Not bad.

Yuudachi: Don't claim victory. That now falls.

¡PLAAFFF!

Fubuki just fell on her back.

Me: (gesture of pain) Uffff! That must have hurt a lot.

I could see Fubuki complaining in pain as she stood up and dusted herself off.

Mutsuki: This is going to take a while longer.

Yuudachi: I think we're going to sleep.

Me: (laugh) I think so, after all you need to wake up early. And you'd better wake up early if you don't want to end up on the floor like today.

Yuudachi: (pale face) Yes.

Mutsuki: You are kind of scary.

Me: Don't judge me.

After talking we went to sleep.

The next day I wake up and look at the clock and it says 0445 hours.

Me: Oh, it's still early, however, I think I'm going to train in the use of my equipment.

¡PLAFFF!

Fubuki: ¡ Ittaaaiii!

I hear Fubuki's groan of pain, I look out the window and see in surprise that Fubuki and Sendai are still training.

Me: Didn't they sleep through the night? (Sigh) Well, it can't be helped, I'll go train before breakfast.

I take off my Japanese-style pajamas and dress in my usual clothes and head to the port, I run along the dock and take a big leap, my ship is fragmented into several pieces and I start to equip myself and I fall standing up into the sea, I I drive and navigate the sea at ease, today I will try to control my speeds and sharp turns, which I have problems in making those movements, first I navigate in a zigzag at intermittent speeds and then I make a sharp turn.