CHAPTER 4: Unwanted Conflict

YOKOSUKA NAVAL BASE

At the communications office, Ooyodo reports the state of war to Nagato and Mutsu.

Ooyodo: We have lost contact with the third torpedo.

Nagato: (hits the table) Impossible! What about the main fleet?

Ooyodo: We have also lost contact, there is terrible radio interference, we cannot find the cause, nor can I contact any friendly base.

Mutsu: Is the radio broken?

Ooyodo: That is not possible, I have recently checked and maintained it, so the malfunction is out of the question.

Nagato: (Thoughtful) Is it the enemy that is interfering with the radio frequencies?

Mutsu: (Thoughtful) That could be, but how?

With the attack fleet the thing was almost under control, the Japanese girls together with the real girls somehow managed to eliminate most of the enemies and the surviving nether enemies withdrew.

Akagi: (heavy breathing) Okay, we did it.

Elizabeth: (heavy breathing) You're right, it was very close.

Kaga: (A bit tired) You're right, but we've used too many resources to repel the enemy.

Illustrious: You're right, my planes are almost out of gas and ammo.

Akagi: What does Elizabeth say? We are leaving?

Elizabeth: I think so, but don't they have an advance division in enemy territory?

Akagi: You're right, I'll call headquarters to see what it says (Opens a secure line) [This is the attack group, please answer]

[SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

Akagi: [This is the strike group, please answer] Damn it!

Elizabeth: What is it?

Akagi: We don't have a radio, there is a lot of interference.

Kongo: Is our line compromised?

Kirishima: That would explain a lot of things Nesama.

Akagi: (freaks out) So? Impossible! The third torpedo is in danger!

POV THIRD PERSON THIRD SQUAD OF TORPEDOS.

Sendai: Stand up special destroyer!

Fubuki: I try! But it's difficult!

Fubuki tries many times to stand up, but every time she stood up she lost her balance and fell again and 3 abyssal planes had her as a target.

Jintsuu: I'll try to damage the Aircraft Carrier Demon! Girls follow me!

Naka: Take this!

The girls opened fire with their cannons and torpedoes, to maximize the damage as much as they can, while Sendai opened fire on the planes to prevent them from bombing Fubuki, the 12.7 and 15 cm shells ricocheting off the armor of the Nether Carrier.

Yuudachi: It doesn't work!

Jintsuu: Never mind keep bombing her! Don't let me fight back!

Mutsuki: Multiple enemy ships behind the enemy aircraft carrier!

Multiple enemy cruisers and destroyers emerge from behind the island.

Sendai: This is very bad! We must withdraw!

Jintsuu: Yes, she is right, we are retiring! The operation is a failure!

Sendai lifts Fubuki up and Fubuki leans on her shoulder, while the rest form into a diamond formation.