CHAPTER 30: AA Training

POV THIRD PERSON

At the command office Soryuu gives a report to Nagato about the recon mission.

Nagato: Have the enemy forces increased?

Soryuu: Yes, the Chitose and Chiyoda seaplanes and my planes were able to confirm them.

Nagato: As I expected.

Mutsu: If it's an important base for the abyss, they must have a lot of communication traffic.

Nagato: There will also be many air squadrons waiting to be deployed, the enemy will have abysmal air superiority against us.

Mutsu: But it's just a hypothesis.

Nagato: I know, but ... I declare that MI is the abyssal base and AF is our orders!

POV FIRST PERSON

Today is a good day to play, when I say play I don't mean to play for real, I mean I'm on a solo patrol and being able to do some crazy reckless things to hone my skills.

BATABATABATA!

My helicopter drops a helium balloon and I start using my 20mm Oerlikon.

¡TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT!

Me: Damn, this is more difficult than I expected.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

In the end I managed to destroy the balloon, but it cost me a lot, without a doubt depending on my technological advantages is something that gives me advantages, but in case I can no longer use them I will undoubtedly die.

Me: (sigh) That reminds me of when I died in my past life, the 909 radar couldn't hook the guidance on low-flying planes.

??: What are you doing?

Me: Hmm?

I was so deep in my thoughts that an aircraft carrier from the Japanese empire approached me and I didn't see it coming.

Me: Ryuuhou?

Ryuuhou: Yes, I'm training when I saw you shooting into the air, are you training anti-aircraft warfare?

Me: Yes, I'm good at using my cannon, but I can't use my AA machine guns as effective as my cannon.

Ryuuhou: Do you want to practice with me?

Me: Fine, but don't attack me.

Ryuuhou: Well, if my planes approach you at a distance of 30 meters it is a "game over" for you.

Me: ok

Ryuuhou: Okay, (smiles) Get ready! First squad take off!

Ryuuhou takes out her scroll of parchment and then when showing her parchment reveals a flight deck and from the cover several paper planes are deployed that light up in crimson fire and fly to the sky, then the planes grow to their real size and fly towards me .

Me: Cannons fire!

TATATATATATATATATATATATATA

My Oerlikon cannons start firing at Ryuuhou's 4 planes, my shots are so bad that I can't hit any Ryuuhou planes.

Ryuuhou: Ok! You died!

Me: (Damn!)

Ryuuhou: Ok! Here goes my other wave!

Me: Ok!

Ryuuhou's planes resume their course against me, I fire my Oerlikon cannons again.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATA