CHAPTER 14: Start of the Curry Contest.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the command office Nagato and Mutsu were talking, Nagato kept a serious expression and Mutsu was worried about her.

Mutsu: The day finally came.

Nagato: Yes.

Mutsu: Are you sure?

Nagato: I was ready to risk it all, for the naval district ever since I became the flagship of the combined fleet.

Mutsu: You have always been like this, you try to carry all the weight and then cry alone.

Nagato: it's my job as the flagship of the combined fleet.

Mutsu: Still, you don't know how to share your feelings.

POV FIRST PERSON

I was eating at the restaurant with Mutsuki, Fubuki, and Yuudachi.

Yuudachi: So Fubuki you are the flagship of your fleet.

Mutsuki: (Shocked) Unbelievable, so they lead a fleet of 2 torpedo cruisers, 2 aircraft carriers and 1 battleship. Amazing.

Fubuki: (uncomfortable) Come on, Coventry is also the flagship of your fleet.

Yuudachi: Yes, even though she is a foreign vessel, she was able to get along with us somehow.

Me: No, none of that, that was because before coming from here I already had experience, so Fubuki being a flagship is a great advance for her.

Fubuki: (Happy) Really?

Me: Yes, at this rate, in no time you will become the ship escorting Akagi.

Fubuki: (Little stars in her eyes) Really !? (sigh of a maiden in love) ~ Ahhhh ~ escort Akagi. (She imagines Akagi congratulating her on protecting her from danger)

 (She imagines Akagi congratulating her on protecting her from danger)

Yuudachi: Fubuki, you are a bit disgusting.

Me: (laughs) Let her fantasize a bit.

Yuudachi: But it feels bad to look at, she looks like a pervert.