CHAPTER 31: Fusou's Problem

POV FUBUKI

Today is going to be a good day or so I have a feeling, I got up very early to do my usual morning exercises, I left the bedrooms and trotted around the base.

¡RROOOOOOONNNNN! ¡FASH! ¡FASH! ¡FASH! ¡FASH! ¡FASH! ¡BBBOMMMMMMMMMMM!

I could hear explosions and noise of several planes flying, when I got closer I could see Broadsword training with Fusou, apparently Fusou has already recovered from a mental illness that She suffered a few months ago.

Fusou: Not bad, I'll attack you one more time.

Bro: ¡Ok!

Fusou once again deployed her seaplanes towards Broadsword, Broadsword only limited hierself to firing some rockets at the planes and those rockets managed to shoot down Fusou's planes.

Fubuki: Unbelievable, Broadsword's rockets are amazing, the rockets can shoot down Fusou's planes without a problem.

Bro: Thank you very much for accepting my application.

Fusou: No problems, I also needed to move my body after 3 months without being in any combat.

Bro: What actually happened? Did you really go crazy?

Fusou: (Giggle) No, it wasn't that, the truth is that it gave me a great depression to the point that I tried to commit suicide.

Bro: (shock) Are you serious? Don't kill yourself please, life is very beautiful.

Fusou: I know, but it was really my mistake in doing a psychological guide without having any experience ...

FLASBACK DE FUSOU

Yes, it all started before the destruction of the base in Yokosuka, it happened one day in winter when the main fleet was at the base in Truk enjoying the summer.

Admiral: Girls, do you know what's happening to Inazuma lately? She is very weird after I return to base.

Arashio: Now that I think about it, she has been going to the temple a lot to pray.

Admiral: And why is that?

Kongou: She sure is praying that the return trip is safe for us.

Kaga: Yes, she seems to be very worried about us, the return trip will be very difficult.

Hiei: Yes, it is very typical of her, tomorrow we must try twice as much to meet her and the admiral's expectations.

WHILE IN THE TEMPLE

Inazuma tosses a coin into the donation box and begins to pray.

Inazuma: Please god, I wish I was very tall and my breasts were bigger than Shimakaze's.

AT THE BASE

Atago: Damn, the return trip felt a bit bad, lately I feel very tired and my shoulders hurt.

Kaga: Hey Atago, I know a friend who recently opened a consultation to solve physical and psychological problems of the Kanmusume, why don't you come and see her?

Atago: Really? Then I'll go see her.

Kaga: Good, see you.

Atago: (I think Kaga is referring to Fusou)

BASE BEDROOMS

Inazuma walks somewhat depressed about the size of her breasts, in which a sign catches her attention.

Inazuma: (intrigued) Since when is this sign here?

Inazuma: (reading the poster) Advice? (Happy) Talk about the body and mind? That's true?