CHAPTER 40

POV THIRD PERSON

The main fleet is advancing at a speed of 20 knots and all members of the main fleet are on the lookout for any enemy contact that might show up.

Kaga: MI base must be within range of our bombers by now!

¡RRRONNNNNNNNNNNN!

At that, a Chikuma seaplane returns and lands in the sea near Chikuma, Chikuma picks it up and the fairy who pilots the plane reports.

Chikuma: What did you say? Is there a princess at MI base?

Soryuu:  Akagi-san!

Kaga: If we attack it with all of us, the attack should incapacitate the enemy base, we have the surprise factor in our favor. If the enemy becomes aware of our presence, enemy planes could exterminate us.

Hiryuu: Yes, we are at a disadvantage in air superiority, if we disable the enemy base, we could claim air superiority.

Akagi: (I guess this is the correct decision) New orders for the 1st division and 2nd division! Charge up the bombardments and bombard the MI base and the enemy princess!

All: Yes!

At that the carriers of the first group and the second group of carriers launched their bombers.

Akagi: (This time I'm going to win!)

After the planes formed they flew towards the enemy base.

TIME SKIP

In the abyssal base, the princess opens her eyes and sees several human planes coming in attack formation, she reacts quickly and begins to deploy all her planes to intercept the human planes.

The fairies that fly the Japanese planes calmed down and the air combat began.

¡TATATATATATATATATA!

In the sky there were sounds of gunfire, explosions and the sound of aircraft engines, it was a very bloody and unfiltered combat, the Japanese planes managed to penetrate the base's antiaircraft defense and the bombs went off.

¡BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

A large explosion covered the coast of MI island, this attack would undoubtedly render any base useless.

JAPANESE MAIN ATTACK FLEET.

The fleet sails in a double column formation, that's where the report arrives.

Soryuu: The first offensive is a success! The princess at the airfield is badly damaged!

Hiei: (Celebrating) Yataa!

Kitakami: (Frustrated) In a nutshell, I've been doing nothing.

Yuudachi: (Happy) Aircraft carriers are great!

Hiryuu: Another message from the first squad, Kawa! Kawa! Kawa! (NT: River)

Akagi: So they request a second attack wave.

Kaga: I did not expect less from a princess, it is very obvious that a simple attack would not completely disable her. What will we do? Do we attack her again?

Akagi begins to think about it in detail to avoid setbacks in the operation.

Akagi: (We have lost a very minimal percentage of our air force, the enemy only has a minimal air force in their airspace ... Simply put ... We can win!) Got it! Launch a second wave to the entire carrier force and take down the airfield princess!

The carriers deploy all the bombers against the airfield princess.

Akagi: (Shooting an arrow) (This time! Everything is under control! We can win!)