CHAPTER 39

POV THIRD PERSON

As the Kanmusume fleet approached the AL base, the scout planes had already made visual contact with the enemy base and with the enemy fleet patrolling very close to one of the bases.

Fairy1: Hey leader, don't you think the British girl is very cute?

The fairy who pilots this plane is a male fairy, as co-pilot of this plane there is a female fairy who listens to the antics of her leader.

Fairy2: Remember that we are in radio silence, the communication has not been transmitted.

Fairy1: You're not cute at all, Navi-chan.

Fairy2: (ANNOYED) DON'T CALL ME NAVI-CHAN!

Fairy1: Anyway, we have enemy contact in sight, luckily She hasn't seen us yet.

Fairy 2: approach carefully, we don't want to be found.

Hada1: ¡Ok!

Elsewhere another squadron of two Imperial planes found another nearby base and they were approaching, they were approaching to make a confirmation.

Fairy1: Radio restrictions released! Suzuki-san, follow me!

Hada2: ¡Ohh!

TATATATATATATATATATATATA!

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Fairy 2's plane exploded, then the sky was filled with explosions due to abyssal AA fire.

Fairy1: (Shock) What the hell?

In that the fairy saw multiple abyssal planes behind her, in addition to the base several AA weapons were firing at her.

Fairy1: This is Hunter 1! I have met absolute resistance in this sector! I guess this is the real enemy base!

POV FIRST PERSON

We received the communication from one of the reconnaissance aircraft.

Junyou: Nachi, my planes found the enemy base.

Nachi: What is the percentage of which is reliable information?

Junyou: 90%.

Nachi: It's a high possibility, okay. Girls follow me!

Bro: We have enemy planes closing in on our position!

ENEMY BASE

??? 75: Enemy Fleet in Sight!

??? 2: Fire the continental cannon!

At that the cannon fires a high caliber projectile.

POV FIRST PERSON

Bro: My radars pick up that same radar signature!

Me: It's the same attack from before! Disperse!

We all spread out in all directions to evade that attack.

¡TITITITITI!

[Turbine malfunction]

Me: If you dare to fail me now I swear that if I survive I will send you to the foundry!

[Critical damage]

I could feel that my speed was slowing down little by little, without a doubt I'm screwed, I suppose that I get here.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Fortunately, the explosion was very far from us, but the fact that the shock wave was very far hit us hard, now I understand why that thing hurt me without hitting me.