CHAPTER 17: MO OPERATION

POV FUBUKI

The admiral had called me, but looking at the clock on the tower, I could see that he still had 45 minutes before the meeting.

Fubuki: Huh? Is there still 45 minutes? I think I was wrong to read the clock from long distance (sigh) Well now what do I do?

I couldn't go now and break into the commander's office, that would be disrespectful, furthermore, the commander might be busy with his work, so I can't go now.

Fubuki: Also, for sure he called me to scold me for the reason that Kaga was harmed.

I sighed and went to my room, I wanted to know Zuikaku's condition since I was worried, when I opened the door stealthily, I saw Zuikaku playing with a cloth rabbit.

Zuikaku seems to have noticed and she stands up covering the rabbit and blushes with embarrassment.

Zuikaku: What up?

Fubuki: Ah, nothing, I just wanted to know how you was.

Zuikaku: (Tsundere) I'm unharmed due to some nosy, I'm fine.

Fubuki: So it's a relief, in ...

At that the loudspeaker begins to sound.

Ooyodo: [This is a warning, please Destroyer Fubuki, report to the admiral's room]

I looked at the clock in the room and I saw that I still had 30 minutes before the time, but it seems that the admiral vacated before time, I heaved a big sigh and I said goodbye to Zuikaku and I left the room, I started walking towards the office, Every step I took, my steps became heavier and more and more nervous I got, when I got to the door I knocked and tried to hide my nerves when I spoke.

Fubuki: (Robotic tone) This is Fubuki, commander of the fifth mobile unit.

Nt: She got stuck talking.

Nagato: Go ahead.

Fubuki opens the door and enters, Nagato looks at me and tries not to laugh, even though her face is very serious and emotionless, I can know that she is putting all her strength not to laugh, I sensed this because due to me nervously I'm walking in a very stiff way.

Nagato: Why do you move your arms and legs at the same time when you walk?

By reflex I stopped and stiffened and my mouth did not obey me to greet or answer Nagato's question.

Nagato: Don't be nervous, the admiral didn't call you to scold you.

Admiral: In fact, I was going to congratulate you for exceptionally leading that group.

Fubuki: (composing her nervousness) Really? I thank you for the compliment.

Admiral: The reason I called you is to ask if you will use Shokaku instead of Kaga on the next mission.

I begin to consider the admiral's offer, it is undoubtedly very attractive, I could use this excuse so that Zuikaku's morale would go up a bit, because she will be with her older sister, it is also said that the sisters can communicate without speaking, this without doubts would be very beneficial, after thinking about it I decided to accept the commander's proposal.

Fubuki: Yes, I will, let Shokaku replace Kaga.

Admiral: Well then Shokaku will be under your care.

Fubuki: Yes, thank you very much.

Nagato: Since we are on this topic, Fubuki the admiral and I have to talk to you about one thing, on the mission tomorrow ... no, there is something that worries the admiral and it is about the last encounters against the abyssal, this remains in secret and I will only share this information with you ...