CHAPTER 22: Kai Ni Poi (Remodeling)

POV THIRD PERSON

In Truk's base office Nagato and Mutsu converse until they are interrupted by Ooyodo who had to report something important.

Ooyodo: I have a report on the enemy formations in yesterday's operation.

Ooyodo hands over the reports to Nagato and Nagato starts reading while listening to Ooyodo's verbal report.

Ooyodo: We have a report on our current forces including the main forces that arrived on the island recently.

Mutsu: (looking at the report) Incredible.

Nagato: It's overwhelming.

Ooyodo: Yes, if we attempt an assault against the MO base now, our probability of victory is over 80%.

Mutsu: I guess that's why we brought the main force.

Nagato: We do it because we need to take over the MO base and then execute the FS operation to divide the enemy forces. The admiral may have moved us to this base for that reason.

Ooyodo: When will the operation take place?

Nagato: It is not good to leave the battle lines undefended as the main fleet is here. The faster the better. I will discuss this with the admiral.

Ooyodo: Understood.

TOCK! TOCK!

Nagato: What's up!

At that moment the door opens showing that it is Haguro.

Haguro: Excuse me, but Yuudachi is ...

Nagato: ¿Hm?

POV FIRST PERSON

I am with the girls gathered on the beach for an event unknown to me and the other destroyers.

Bro: What happens to Yuudachi?

Me: I have no idea.

Bro: But you've been here longer than me.

Me: Shut your mouth, there are things I don't know.

Look at Yuudachi, Yuudachi for a strange reason, she is shining a white or pale yellow glow, the girls just like me, we were all in shock.

Me: Oi Yuudachi, are you okay? Does something hurt?

Yuudachi: I don't know, I just feel like I have a fever and I'm very hot.

Fubuki: (doubtful) What will it be?

Mutsuki: Could it be ... Love?

In that they all screamed like maidens in love except for me, since it is something ridiculous.

Me: Come on, who would she be in love with? At the base there is only one man and it is the admiral, after him, everyone is women.

Fubuki: (Chuckles) Well, Coventry is right.