CHAPTER 46

POV THIRD PERSON

The combat is still going on, the bombs hit the airfield princess, the princess writhes in pain and the airfield runway begins to fragment.

Akagi: Airplanes report that the enemy airfield runway has been neutralized!

Kongou: We finally have air superiority!

Yamato: In that case I will go. Cannons ready to fire!

¡RICHIRICHIRICHI!

The Yamato's cannons rotate to target the enemy.

Yamato: Adjust the angle! All guns ready for the offensive! UTEEEEE!

BAM! Bam!

¡CLANCK! BAG! ¡BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

The airfield princess suffers multiple hits from the 46 cm projectiles from the Yamato, the island turned into a hell on earth, explosions and fire, everything is what can be seen.

Fubuki: (incredulous) Did we win?

Akagi: Yes, we won. Now that dream I had ...

¡FIUUUUUUUUU! ¡CLANC!

In that Yamato receives a direct hit and an explosion hits her, a nether destroyer had emerged and had fired at Yamato, Yamato counterattacks using one of her secondary cannons, the abyssal takes heavy damage and sinks.

Akagi: (Bewildered) What is it?

From the shadow of the island appears another enemy attack fleet.

Haruna: From the shadow of the island appeared another fleet led by an enemy aircraft carrier.

Hiei: (Counting enemy ships) One, five, ten, fifteen, twenty .... HIEI! THEY ARE MANY!

Hiryuu: Where did those things come from?

¡Splasshshh!

Two torpedoes hit Yamato, but she took no damage.

Fubuki: (worried) Yamato-san!

Akagi: We have already eliminated the enemy base, we must retreat and regroup.

Yamato: We can't do that!

Fubuki:  Yamato-san?

Yamato: Don't you feel it? I may know that there is a supernatural force operating here ...

Akagi: A supernatural power?

Yamato: That's right, the reason I was late is because a new enemy appeared, it's as if that power wants us to repeat a mistake we made in the past, the enemy will become more powerful if we retreat, I have a feeling if we do that, the war will become impossible for us to win, we must annihilate the enemy here and now.

Fubuki: But ... We no longer have firepower, we have exhausted all our resources.

Yamato: Fubuki, we must destroy what binds us here.

AAAHHHHHHH!

All: Eh!?

A thunderous scream bristles the skin of all the Kanmusume who heard that.

Fubuki: What was that?

In that they all see the princess get up, not only that, the princess's wounds were closed and all the damages suffered were automatically repaired.

Yamato:Oh shit, here we go again.

Fubuki: What did you say?

Yamato: No, I didn't say anything, I was just talking to myself.