CHAPTER 41

POV FIRST PERSON

My helicopter has found the enemy's cannon.

Me: The enemy cannon has been found!

Nachi: Girls!

All: (Carrier) Got it!

Me: In optimal range, [Tango 1 activates the missile's guide laser]

Prepare a Harpoon missile and then fire it.

¡FFFOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!

Me: Broadsword prepare to intercept!

Bro: ¡Ok!

POV THIRD PERSON

In the abyssal base the cannon is ready to fire.

?? 1: [Cannon energy loaded and ready to fire!]

?? 2: Continental cannon fire!

The nether leader presses the button and the cannon fires, a projectile is sent in the direction of the Japanese fleet.

POV FIRST PERSON

Bro: I have the enemy projectile on my radar! Preparing missiles for interception!

Me: Do you think you can intercept it?

Bro: 50/50 odds.

Me: ok

Bro: In range, ¡Salvo!

¡FSHHHHH!

My partner Broadsword fired 2 Sea Wolf missiles at the approaching projectile.

Bro: ¡Stand by!

I could see that the girls are praying for the success of the interception of the enemy projectile, previously I explained to my comrades about my plan to intercept the enemy projectile so as not to break the formation, which my companions agreed to my plan.

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

A big explosion hits us, but fortunately the explosion did not hurt or injure anyone, we only felt the shock wave hitting us, the Broadsword missiles intercepted the enemy projectile successfully, we just have to wait for my missile to do its dirty task.

Me: Start electronic warfare!

I access my trap ability and intercept and compromise enemy communication channels and radars, now the enemy cannot communicate or detect us.

POV THIRD PERSON

The Harpoon missile flies low to the sea and at a subsonic speed, the target is the gigantic cannon of the enemy that is on the ground, meanwhile the imperial planes arrived over the abyssal base and began a bombing race, due to the work of the Coventry helicopters and Broadsword, the AA defenses of the abyssal could be said that they were neutralized, the planes when they reached an optimal range they drop the bombs.

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The abyssal base was filled with explosions, due to the electronic warfare of the Broadsword and Coventry the abyssal were unable to coordinate the defense to repel the imperial fleet that attacked them.

POV FIRST PERSON

Junyou: Our airstrikes have severely damaged the enemy base! 1st squad requests a follow-up bombardment!

Nachi: Got it! Deploy a second wave!

All: (Carrier) Got it!

The carriers begin to deploy their planes against the enemy base.

[NOTICE: 10 seconds before impact]

[9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 ...]

The Harpoon missile appears to be about to hit the target.

[5, 4, 3, 2, 1]

Third person pov

The Harpoon missile that Coventry fired is heading towards the gigantic cannon of the abyssal, the missile because it flies at a very fast speed, the abyssal defending the island could not do anything to stop the missile and in the end the cannon that was ready to fire explodes after the missile crashes with the nether cannon.

¡BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

An explosion absurdly explodes due to the shells inside accidentally activating the charges of mass destruction, while the weapon should be safe against such incidents, the problem is that this weapon is still in the testing phase, so this type of accident could happen.

The abyssal were in shock because their weapon under their sleeve was destroyed and also the explosion of the cannon further destroyed the base and annihilated most of the abyssal that inhabited this base.

The Coventry helicopter that flies over with the Broadsword helicopter send a message: [This is Tango 1, the elimination of the giant enemy cannon confirmed]

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Enemy cannon elimination confirmed!

Ryuuhou: (Celebrating) Yatta!

Junyou: My planes also report that the second wave has left severe damage to the enemy!

Tama: (Smiling) That's good news Nya.

Kuma: (sigh) And again the ships that didn't have the ability to load aircraft were left doing nothing.

Bro: (Comforting Kuma) Take it easy, it's better to be safe than the enemy will bombard us.

Kuma: (Upset) The enemy bombarded us with a cannon from long range!

Me: (holding Kuma back) Relax girl, we already dealt with the cannon, so you can breathe easy.

Kuma calms down, but he still looks at my friend with a murderous look.

Me: What will we do now Nachi-san?

Nachi: Now our fleet will approach the enemy base and we will exterminate them since we have the possibility, Course 2-4-8, Advance 2/3.

All: Got it!

Now we come closer to finish the work we started.

TO BE CONTINUE..............................