CHAPTER 6: Training.

POV FIRST PERSON

The next day we had to wake up early, after all, we have school.

Me: good morning.

Mutsuki: Good morning.

Me: (looking at the rest of the beds) Where is the rest?

Mutsuki: Ah well, Sendai, she doesn't sleep in the bedrooms, she's a fan at night after all, Naka is in the bathrooms and Fubuki is running.

Me: I see, and Yuudachi isn't awake yet.

Mutsuki: She likes to sleep a lot, (unfocused look) I hope she finished her homework.

Me: Homework? Did they have homework?

Mutsuki: Yes, after all she's not good at theoretical studies. By the way, how are your studies going?

Me: (Studies? Well, I'm good at everything, however .... I don't know a lot about the equipment of the Second World War) Well, I would say that fatal, I don't know a lot, I think I should study. Heh heh

Mutsuki: I understand. Do you want me to help you in your studies?

Me: (Uncomfortable) If it wasn't too much trouble, by the way, there is something that puzzles me.

Mutsuki: What would it be?

Me: I've never really spoken Japanese and I can't speak, however, how is it possible that I can speak, read and understand Japanese?

Mutsuki: Well, if my knowledge doesn't fail me, we have knowledge of all languages, so speaking and understanding foreign languages ​​is as natural and automatic as breathing (Giggle) I really can't explain it well, but it's the most understandable example What I can do.

Me: Thank you very much indeed.

Mutsuki: Well, I'll wake up Yuudachi, her laziness knows no bounds.

Mutsuki runs to Yuudachi's bed and starts shaking her, but she ignores her.

Mutsuki: Hey, wake up, you'll be late!

Yuudachi: 5 more hours.

Mutsuki: 5 hours !? Are you dumb or something !? Professor Ashigara will give you another punishment if you are late, and knowing her well, yesterday she was at a party, and if she did not find a partner, she would be more pissed off than usual.

Yuudachi: I don't care.

Mutsuki: (pouts) Moooo!

Me: Mutsuki you are doing everything wrong.

Mutsuki: What am I doing wrong?

I don't answer her, but I walk towards Yuudachi's bed.

Me: You know Mutsuki, we are in a military base, therefore, the military regulations are in force here (Sinister giggle) so I will wake up Yuudachi in military style.

I take the mattress where Yuudachi sleeps and I put all my strength and turn the mattress with Yuudachi inside, she flies out and falls to the floor on her head.

Me: (shouting into Yuudachi's ear) GOOD MORNING YUUDACHI! DAWN IS ALREADY AND THE BIRDS SING!

Yuudachi: (Screaming in pain) Stop her now! Okay I'll get up!

Yuudachi then gets up from the floor rubbing her head somewhat annoyed and in pain.

Yuudachi: That was cruel of you.

Me: It's not my fault, after all, you're a soldier! Behave like that!

Mutsuki: (uncomfortable laugh) Coventry, we are not 100% military, so our treatment is somewhat different from ordinary soldier.