CHAPTER 35

PORT POV THIRD PERSON

A Zero Type 91 fighter makes several evasive maneuvers and then fires at a model that is shaped like a nether.

TATATATATATATATATATATATA!

The 20 mm projectiles hit the model, no projectile misses, then the plane lands on Akagi's flight deck, in which Akagi feels that someone is behind her and she turns to look.

Me: Training?

Akagi: Yes, I was polishing some movements, what are you going to do tomorrow? I believe you are the flagship of the 7th Panzer Division.

Me: Yes, I am currently planning to do a lightning strike, do an unexpected attack and then do a simultaneous sea and air attack, I still don't really know.

Akagi: Well, you have very little time to finish everything.

Me: And you too, as you are the flagship of the combined fleet in the next operation, I think you have it a little more difficult than me.

Akagi: Yes, under my words I have the destiny of my entire fleet.

Me: I too have the destiny of my fleet, We must strive tomorrow.

Akagi: Hm, I will fight because I love this place, I love the people who expect a lot from me, I love the Kanmusume as if they were from my family, I love life, that's why I fight so that love does not know never extinguish.

Me: Hm, in that case I'll leave you so you can train.

Akagi: Yes, good luck.

Me: Same for you, good luck on your next mission.

TIME SKIP

[9 Hours for MI operation]

Kisaragi and Mutsuki walk down the stairs to a temple, the two of them toss a coin into the collaboration box and say their prayers.

Mutsuki / Kisaragi: (Please take care of our friends in this mission, please make the mission a success)

At that, Yuudachi's voice takes the two of them by surprise.

Yuudachi: Mutsuki-chan, Kisaragi-chan ...

Fubuki: Can we join you?

Kisaragi: Yes, no problem for me.

Mutsuki: Yes, I'm glad you're joining us.

Yuudachi and Fubuki also leave a collaboration and also pray for safety on this mission.

Mutsuki: By the way, where is Coventry?

Fubuki: She is very busy, after all she is the flagship of the 7th Armored Unit.

Kisaragi: I see, she has it very difficult.

Mutsuki: Don't worry, Kisaragi and I will protect this place until your mission is over.

Fubuki / Yudachi: (Military salute) We're going on a mission!

Mutsuki / Kisaragi: (military salute) Good luck on your mission!

TIME SKIP

Dawn came and the activity in the port increased significantly, the girls ran from here and there to do the last checks.

Nagato: [Attention, the time has come, the MI operation is about to start, this is a large-scale operation, the largest we have ever carried out, I am not exaggerating when I say that this operation will decide the future of the war, our main objective It is the extermination of the enemy base, therefore we will attack the MI base with all our available naval power, we will attract the enemy aircraft carriers and exterminate them, this is the plan that the admiral left us, he trusts us, that's why his deathbed we must reciprocate his trust, that's all, I pray for your victory.]

The ships began to leave one by one.

POV FIRST PERSON

We are sailing in the sea towards the direction of the AL base, our mission is to decoy and bluff, but if we have the opportunity to kick their ass I will.

Me: Fufufufu, I'm very motivated.

Bro: Leader, you're very excited about this.

Me: You don't get a chance to shoot a monster every day, after all in our previous lives we didn't have this chance.

Bro: Well, you're right, although I have the confidence to fight a Kraken-shaped nether.

Me: Oi, oi, do you want to face that giant octopus?

Bro: Jijiji.

Hyuuga: The British are seen to be excited.

Yamashiro: Yes, they must feel somewhat lonely, after all the British command does not want destroyers.

Ryuuhou: Well after all destroyers are vessels with the least consumption of resources.

Hyuuga: But they are very weak (Looks at Coventry) Which does not apply to a certain destroyer.

Me: Remember girls, our goal is to deceive the enemy, if we have the opportunity to destroy them we will.

All: Ohhhh!

Akatsuki: The seventh division is very lively.

Nachi: Girls don't forget that I am the flagship of this fleet!

Me: We already know! I'm just raising the morale of my fleet!

Kuma: They are excited-kuma.

Tama: I also want to be in a fleet like that-Nya.

Nachi: Aircraft carriers send out a scouting force.

All: (Ships with the capacity to load airplanes) Ok!

From the aircraft carriers the planes began to take off, the battleships carrier battleships also took off their seaplanes for exploration.

TO BE CONTINUE....................................