FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

Da kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Altro

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|37| Girl you make me better..

5.5K 333 48
Da kou_holic

Chapter Thirty Seven

"It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath."

Aditya's POV ;

I woke up snuggling into her. It's Sunday today, we could have slept more but she hadn't eaten anything yesterday plus I'm also hungry. I got up sneaking out of her embrace, did my morning chores and quickly took a shower. You must be thinking about my workout, sometimes I skip it like today !! After showering I checked myself in the mirror to find a bruise on my neck. My bub marked me yesterday, how sexy that sounds !! I smiled inwardly looking at that mark.

I wore my clothes and went out to find her sleeping peacefully. How nicely she's sleeping after giving me a hard time last night. Now it's my turn. I thought about how to wake her up, and then a devilish idea popped into my mind.

"What song did she mention yesterday ?" I thought inwardly.

"Ek dafaa & Fursat." My subconscious replied. It can be a great help sometimes.

I played the song on my phone by searching it on youtube. I listened to it 2-3 times and then connected it to the speaker, raising the volume.

The song blasted in the bedroom while I went towards her and screamed in her ear, "I need you like you need me, girl you make me better ..." and hell, she threw a pillow at my face mumbling,"Aditya stop the freaking music .. my head will burst."

She got up and sat on the bed while holding her head. Ahh, heck how can I forget she must have got a hangover. I hurriedly switched off the speaker. Literally level of stupidity !!! Screw your head Aditya, I mumbled inwardly.

I went towards the kitchen and quickly made some lemonade for her. I went towards the room to find her head beneath the pillow as if she's trying to hide her face.

I removed the pillow and she looked at me, the fuck she's crying. I kept the glass on the bed side table and sat beside her.

"Why are you crying ? Is your head hurting so much ?" I asked her, wiping her tears. But then she hugged me out of the blue.

"I'm really sorry Adi, it was a party for your accomplishment & I didn't let you enjoy it. I shouldn't have gotten drunk but then you were dancing with her & I couldn't just control my jealousy." She blabbered, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Ayee, love shhh. It's not your fault. I should have been there with you when I took you there. So chill I'm not mad at you, I can never stay mad at you." I said while cupping her face in both my palms.

"I troubled you a lot last night." She mumbled.

"Nothing I didn't enjoy. It was the first time you got drunk & tbh I enjoyed every moment." I replied smirkingly to which she looked baffled.

"Now, you drink this and go get a shower. It will help you reduce your headache." I said to her & handed the lemonade. She gulped it down in one go.

"Go and get a shower." I said & she got up to walk but then limped on her feets. Still tipsy !!

I picked her up and made our way towards the bathroom. She stared at me for a sometime but then I left her at the threshold after placing a kiss on her forehead, saying,"If you need something just call me." She nodded and dashed inside the bathroom. I exited the closet and folded the blanket. My bub got jealous yesterday. How hot that sounds !!

I exited the bedroom and went towards the kitchen to make breakfast for us. I made banana & nuts milkshake with bread & butter.... yeah yeah Nutella & oreos are there for her.

I don't know how to knead a dough or else would have made something tasty for us. I put in more water and it turned out to be wheat soup everytime I try to knead the dough. So I avoid doing that.

In the meantime she came wearing a loose t-shirt with capri pants and sat at the dining table resting her head on the table. I went towards her carrying the breakfast and placed it on the table. I caressed her head when she looked up and asked,"Does it hurt ?"

"Baby I wasn't drunk yesterday..it was you. Why will my head hurt ?" I said to her and sat on the adjacent chair.

"Ughh, not your head. I bit you on your neck last night. Does it hurt ?" She asked. I was about to deny it but then an evil idea popped into my mind.

"Yeah it does, but before talking about that let's have breakfast." I said to her smilingly. She nodded and we ate our breakfast. We finished everything as we two were literally hungry .....For food !! She looks better now, must be the headache has reduced a bit.

"Now coming to the bite you gave me, it still stings." I half lied to her.

"Can you just show me ?" She asked hesitatingly.

"Yeah love, wait." I opened the button of my shirt & showed it to her. She gasped watching the bruise, it had turned blue. She was like a dracula last night. Hehe not that I mind. She hesitatingly touched it & goosebumps arose on my body the moment her cold fingers came in contact with my body. She stood up, leaned forward and kissed it there lovingly.

Woah, does she read my mind, I was going to ask her to do the same to soothe the stinging sensation !!

I was broken from my trance when I felt something wet on my shoulder. I was about to turn when she protested and mumbled against my neck,"I'm sorry Adi, I shouldn't have done that. It left a mark.. on your body."

Her warm lips brushed over my neck while mumbling but now my focus is on what's there to be sorry about. I turned her abruptly and made her sit on my lap. She cries so much that too on silly things.

"What's there to say sorry. I liked the way you marked me, and it doesn't hurt. I was just teasing you. You can always give me a hickey whenever you want." I yelled at her crying self.

"Then why are you yelling?" She said in a muffled voice.

"Because baby, you're crying for no reason. I can't see you like that. Those tears should always come out of happiness or when you cry out of pleasure. Rather than that I don't want to see you crying." I blurted out. She looked at me with wide eyes. Did I say something wrong without my acknowledgement ?

Oh hell ...cry out of pleasure. I really need to have control of my mouth.

"Woh, it just came out involuntarily. I didn't say it purpo.."

Swati's POV ;

I leaned forward, grabbed him by his nape and kissed him. His blunt mouth speaks so much. Yesterday, I really gave him a hard time but he controlled himself. If he wanted he could have had his ways on me, the way I was doing things to him. He's just so good without his knowledge and I just feel blessed to have him with me.

I dominated the kiss, taking control. I was practically straddling him and his open shirt wasn't helping. My hands removed the shirt from his shoulder, it hung low while he removed it fully without breaking the kiss.

My palms roamed over his naked torso pulling him closer when he held me by my knees and stood up. I crossed my legs around his waist & bit his lower lip to which he groaned & returned the favour by biting my upper one. I didn't know where he's walking until I felt the soft mattress beneath me, oh we are on the sofa.

And in no time he hovered over me mumbling in between the kiss,"You don't know what you're doing to me."

I left his lips panting for air. We both stared at each other, joining our foreheads, taking heavy breaths. His eyes turned dark with some unknown emotion and in the very second he latched his lips with mine again, nibbling, and biting my lips.

My hands swirled in his soft hairs pulling him closer when his one hand went inside my tee caressing the sides of my waist while the other pulled my tee a little down exposing my shoulder area from one side.

He left my lips and trailed kisses from my chin to jawline. He smooched there for a long time while I gasped. My mouth was open gasping for air. He further went down to my neck & peppered open mouth kisses there nuzzling his nose in crook of my neck. He sucked a spot there and I moaned out his name involuntarily."Adiiii..."

Hell, what's happening to me ? I felt him smirking against my neck, he looked up and said, "oh, so that's the spot." I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at my messed up state.

"I must say love, you sound so sexy moaning my name. It did provoke me to do something more to you, but then it's not the right time." He replied grinning. Oh so that's why he stopped. How did I get so lucky to have him?

I pecked his cheek to which he smiled. We both were staring at each other as if we didn't have anything to do. My hands are still on his nape caressing the bite I gave him. I sided the hair falling over his forehead, I had messed them up during our make out session and he looked hot.

Hairs messed up, upper body naked with a bite mark on his neck... My hot mess !! I thought inwardly.

"I would prefer calling him sexy." My insane mind replied. True tho he's looking sexy.

He leaned down and hid his face in my neck, practically sleeping on me. I was stunned at this proximity.

"Relax, I'm not doing anything." He said, keeping his hands around my waist. I relaxed to his embrace slowly and swirled my fingers in his hair.

His hot breath was fanning over my neck when I felt him taking a sharp breath, actually he sniffed me. I giggled at it and asked him,"Stop sniffing me."

"Why do you have to smell so divine?" He mumbled which caused his lips to brush against my skin creating havoc in my body.

"Because of the body wash." I managed to say it, but it came out as a whisper.

I felt him smiling against my neck, he looked up, took support of his elbows and placed a kiss on my already red cheeks. A soft smile played on his lips while I stared at his handsome face.

"Your head doesn't hurt anymore right ?" He asked, caressing my cheek.

"Nopes, it's better now." I replied to him cheekily.

"Obviously, after such a hot makeout, who'll remember the headache." My subconscious taunted me. I just ignored it. I mean is it only mine or another person's subconscious too talk with them. I buzzed off the thought, huhh time waste.. let's focus on him !!

He smiled & finally got down from the sofa, and suddenly he picked me up in a bridal style to which I squealed.

"What now ?" I asked him, twitching my brows.

"We're going towards the bed to finish what we're doing on the sofa few minutes ago." He smirked saying this and walked towards the bedroom. I looked at him shocked, my eyes widened at this statement. He looked towards me for a few seconds and then burst into laughter.

I looked at him baffled then I realised he's joking. I smacked him on his chest irritatedly. Stupid Jerk !!

He placed a kiss on my head and walked towards the dining table turning his direction. He made me sit on the table and picked up the shirt which was there on the chair. His drool worthy body though. Those biceps, chiseled chest, abs.. heck so hot !!

He wore the shirt & was about to close the buttons but then stopped, glanced towards me and placed my palm over his chest and said,"You do it for me."

"You're not Ansh and you don't even stand to his cuteness level. So stop behaving like a baby." I said to him.

He placed his hands on my waist and said,"I know he's the cutest but I'm your hotstuff and the hottest. So can't you do this for me." He pouted, I pushed his face sidewards with my palm and started closing his buttons.

"You know what...I hate you." I said to him, closing the last button while scrunching my nose.

He smiled and said,"I love you more." He brushed his nose tip with mine and we smiled at each other. I held his face in both of my hands and kissed his forehead, siding the hairs falling over it.

"More to the power of infinity." I said to him smilingly. He smirked and was about to say something when I pushed him and said,"Now keep your hands to yourself, we need to clean the house as it's Sunday today."

I got down from the table and we cleaned the house giggling and teasing. He stole kisses in between startling me and use to look at me as if he hadn't done anything.

We finished up the cleaning, cooked together, ate lunch while feeding each other. Now we're sitting on the sofa. I was reading some novel while he was doing his work in laptop and doing something in his file. His feets were placed on my lap, while mine was on the tea table. I can feel him glancing towards me from time to time. What is he doing ?

"Bub, look here." He said & I turned my face towards him. He stared at me for a few seconds and said,"Continue with what you were doing." And then he engrossed himself in the file writing something.

I sometimes fail to understand this creature, but now my novel is more important. Let him do what he wants.

After finishing his work, we both cuddled with each other and slept for sometime.

Then in the evening we got ready for dinner in Malhotra Mansion. The moment we entered the mansion, we were greeted by an elated Ansh. He ran towards Adi and screamed,"Momma agreed for basketball."

"Yayiiee baby, now we will have a party." He said to him, kissing his cheek. He giggled and hugged him.

Adi went towards Di and said,"I know you'll agree after all who can resist Ansh's charm." Di was aloof thinking about something.

"Yesterday he cried for almost an hour. He saw some basketball advertisement & sobbed uncontrollably. That's why I called her from the party." Aunty clarified.

"You shouldn't cry like that baby. Promise me you won't do such a stunt in future." I asked Ansh who was sitting on my lap.

"Ohkieee dokieee." He replied. Cutie piee !!!

"Then I'll talk with Hridaan bhai and know his whereabouts. But before that let me save his number in your phone." Adi said to Di. She hadn't uttered a single word from the time we came. What has happened to her or am I overthinking.

"Here partner, momma's phone. Save it as friend." Ansh said, forwarding Di's phone to Adi.

He saved the number as ordered by Ansh and then we all ate the dinner, obviously me eating messily. But today I had tied my hair in a ponytail & I don't care how I eat, I just want to fill my tummy with this yummy !!

After that we talked about the party where Aditya mentioned to them that I got drunk. We chit chatted for some time & then left Malhotra Mansion after hugging everyone, gladly no one noticed the mark on Adi's neck or they would have teased us to death.

We went to the beach where our first kiss had happened....yessh, Juhu beach. I was playing with the water removing my shoes while he was talking with someone on the phone staring at me, sitting at the shore.

After talking, he came towards me when I splashed some water on him. He looked at me baffled. I giggled looking at his face.

"You know what, you're being naughty nowadays." He screamed running behind me.

"I have learnt from the best." I taunted him running ahead of him. He chased me laughingly and then caught me from behind and said,"No escape for you love.",

"I don't even want to escape." I replied looking up to him, holding his arms on my stomach tightly. He nuzzled his face into my neck & placed a kiss there. He took us towards the waves, placing me on his feets. A large wave came towards the shore when he twirled us along the wave.

We stayed there for sometime then went back home, got changed & slept holding each other securely. Now it has become a habit of going to bed in his arms and I'm already loving the new habits. Where I was staying alone in this house but then he came knowingly to stay by my side. This phase, whatever it is, is the best part of my life.

I just wish we would stay like this for a lifetime. No freaking worries & stress, just we two being with each other for each other.

________

Hooiii Loviees, hope you all are doing well. The chapter was pretty long & they are getting hotter, I must say.

• Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Stay safe & khush 🖤 and make me khush by voting and doing some comments 😉.

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

223K 13.9K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
188K 12.1K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
374K 20.1K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
164K 5.1K 22
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...