FALLING FOR HER ๐ŸŒ [Completed...

Por kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Mรกs

Falling For Her ๐Ÿฆ‹
|1| Bhooooo ๐Ÿ‘ป
|2| Jokers๐Ÿƒ
|3| What's cook'n ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ
|4| Best place to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
|5| What's happening ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|6| Stopping Her ๐Ÿƒ
|7| Missed Eachother ๐Ÿ’ซ
|8| Being Naughty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|9| Breakfast Together ๐Ÿ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come ๐Ÿฆ
|11| Marry Me โฃ๏ธ
|12| Try all those things with me ๐Ÿ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you ๐Ÿ˜Œ
|14| I don't believe in love ๐ŸŒš
|15| I'm trustfrated ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
|16| Mutual feelings ๐Ÿ’›
|17| Newly Wedded ๐ŸŒฑ
|18| Dhartimay din ahead ๐ŸŒ
|19| Hug Me Already๐Ÿ’ซ
|20| Correction it's boyfriend ๐ŸŒ
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside โ™ฅ๏ธ
|22| We can't do anything here ๐Ÿ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now ๐Ÿ‘ป
|24| I too want to kiss you... ๐Ÿ™‚
|25| All red and tempting ๐Ÿ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...๐Ÿ˜ถ
|27| Oh my goodness ๐Ÿฅบ
|28| Keep Dreaming ๐Ÿ’ญ
|29| I won't ever let you fall ๐Ÿ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap ๐Ÿ’ธ
|31| Me n U ๐Ÿ˜›
|33| Sexy Stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|35| Secret ๐Ÿค
|36| You be all over me..๐Ÿ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness ๐Ÿฅบ
|40| Don't love me... ๐Ÿ˜ถ
|41| I'm the view... ๐Ÿ˜
|42| S โ™ก A ๐Ÿ’—
|43| Let me try it too ๐Ÿ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|45| I'm yours only...๐Ÿ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms ๐Ÿค—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks ๐Ÿ’ค
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation ๐Ÿš™
|51| Marry Me 2 โค๏ธ
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark ๐Ÿ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
|55| I want to purpose her ๐Ÿฅฐ
|56| LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
|57| He's my love โ™ฅ๏ธ
|58| Sexy Business...๐Ÿคฏ
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi ๐ŸŒˆ
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee ๐Ÿคง
|63| XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
|68| Punishment...๐Ÿ‘พ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
|73| Better Guy ๐ŸŒš
|74| Falling For Her ๐ŸŒ 
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III โœจ
The Lion King ๐Ÿฆ
Always Will !!

|32| Shall we stop ? ๐ŸŒš

7.1K 360 83
Por kou_holic

Chapter Thirty Two

"Life should have a pause button to keep precious moments."

Aditya's POV ;

I reached my office and Abhay greeted me and summarised today's schedule. Yesterday I had ordered a couple watch set for Abhay & his wife. He did so much for us that day so as a gratitude, I should give him something. The gift will be here anytime. Hopefully he'll like it.

I engrossed myself in work & summarised the presentation for the meeting. Today Dad won't be there, I need to handle it alone. Gladly I'll make it.

I checked the files about what the deal is all about, meanwhile my thoughts drifted towards her & a smile appeared on my face. I buzzed her thoughts and engrossed myself in the files when I heard a knock.

I replied,"Yeah, come in."

"Sir, there's this order that arrived at the reception." Abhay said getting inside.

"Yeah, open it. It's for you as a gratitude from me." I replied smilingly.

"Sir, what was the need?" He replied.

"It was needed. Now check what's inside." I said to which he obliged and opened it.

"Couple watch set." He looked at me in oblivion.

"Yupsieee, for you & your wife as a thank you gift." I said to him.

"Thank You sir." He replied smilingly.

"Btw, the watch will remind you to come to the office in time." I replied, smirking.

"I'll keep that in mind sir." He retorted grinning then we both burst into laughter.

"But still, it was a great help that day. Thank You." I said genuinely.

"Anytime sir." He replied & went out. He's such a good person. I'm not changing my assistant ever in my life.

It's about noon, I texted her and went to attend the meeting.

Swati's POV ;

Me and Raj were handling the shop pretty well & it doesn't get hectic as we have half days till Simran joins us, comfort of your workers should be a must and I don't want to tire them up.

It's already noon, when I checked my phone to text him but the moment I switched on the data my phone pinged with 2 texts from Hot Stuff, yeah I changed his contact name to hot stuff.

Hot Stuff

Hii bub, call me when you reach home. Do eat your lunch & sleep for sometime.

Byee, I'm already missing you here.
I Love You (virtual kisses) !
1:30 pm

He literally has one track mind. Always thinking about kisses. "As if you don't fantasize about him?" My insane mind mocked.

"Shut up !!" I replied inwardly and texted him back.

Swati

Ohkieee dokiee.
Do well in the meeting.
Take care. I love you more 💖 !
2:00 pm

I locked my phone and we two cleaned up the whole shop and then Raj dropped me at home.

"Take care di, if you need something first call Jeeks then if he doesn't pick up call me." He teased me.

"Shut up and go already." I replied to him. I know my cheeks must be beetroot red. His mere reference and it happens. Stay normal Swati, I reminded myself.

"Bye then." He said & left. I went inside, entering the passcode, searched my phone in the bag and gave a call to him. He didn't pick up, must be in the meeting.

I dropped a text to him that I reached home safely, got changed into shorts and paired it up with one of his sweatshirts. The moment I wore it, his woodsy smell filled my nostrils. He's not here, he's still affecting me so badly. Stupid him !!

I cleaned up the living room and made a lentil bowl for lunch. I ate it silently, it feels weird now to eat alone. I miss him. His playful remarks, teasings, that stupid sexy smirk, everything about him is so hot but all over he's cute. How he hates being called cute. Hehe, idiot Malhotra !!

I was washing the dishes when my phone rang, I ran towards it to find it's his call. Without wasting any time, I picked it up and said,"Hiiiii."

"Did you eat ?" He asked.

"I did, how about you & how's the meeting?" I replied, while walking towards the sofa.

"Yupsieee I did. It was good as usual. I'm missing you..." He said while I blushed.

"Mee too." I mumbled involuntarily.

"Is it, shall I come home early?" He asked from the other side.

"No, don't neglect work. Anyways, it's a matter of three more hours. So you do your work." I said to him.

"Ohkay then, give me a virtual kiss." He spoke cheekily.

"Nopes, you take that when you'll be back home." I replied blushingly.

"Promise na, you won't back out or try some new prank on me." He enquired.

"Naah, I won't. Till then byeeeissssh, take care & drive safely." I said to him.

"Keep my kisses safely." He chuckled saying this.

"Haan, byee." I giggled & hung up. Damn this man is crazy. I kept the phone for charging and watched some new K-Drama series on Netflix. And if I start watching it, I won't leave the place without finishing it because of curiosity.

I was so engrossed in it that I forgot the check on time and it's already evening. I kept the laptop aside & prepared some coffee for him. After a while the doorbell rang, & I knew who it was. I opened the door and asked,"When you know the passcode, what's the need of ringing the bell."

Without saying anything, he bent down on his knees and forwarded his hands towards me holding two Nutella jars flashing his swoon worthy smile.

"Come inside you fool. I know we are running out of Nutella, why are you sitting in proposing style?" I said and took the nutella jar, held his hand and dragged him inside. I kept the jars in their rack & handed him a glass of water.

"I was trying to be romantic there." He said taking predator steps towards me, while I stepped backwards.

"You don't need to do the cliche stuff. I love it the way you asked me to date you on the terrace & the way you confessed in the library." I replied genuinely.

"Oh, is it ? Then you must have remembered what we did after that ?" He asked mischievously and in no time my hips touched the kitchen counter & I was caged between him and the counter. He leaned a bit forward eyeing my lips then backed out to which I giggled and he smiled.

"Stop fooling around and let me pour the coffee for you." I said to him smilingly while trying to get aside.

"Naah, I don't want it. I want something which is mine to take." He replied placing his hands on my waist & made me sit on the countertop.

"And what's that ?" I asked him innocently.

"Let me show you." With this he smashed his lips on mine and engrossed ourselves in a slow & sensual kiss. My hands involuntarily garlanded around his neck pulling him closer while his hands rested on my thighs. He brushed them slightly which evoked some kind of fire in me. My heartbeats were erratic & goosebumps erupted on my body.

"Adi.." I mumbled between the kisses.

"Yeah, bub." He mumbled against my lips.

"Your.. hands." I managed to speak but it came out as a moan.

"Are.. they bothering..you ?" He asked between the kiss, stroking my thighs with his thumb.

"I don't know.." I mumbled pushing him a little but then he's not ready to leave my lips & he smiled against my lips. I felt him removing his hand from my thighs & encircled them behind my waist pulling me closer. Now my erratic heartbeats are at ease but then his tongue delved inside my mouth nudging mine in the process. From where did he get such kissing skills, I thought inwardly.

After a while of this intense kissing he mumbled in between the kiss,"Shall we stop ?" Slightly distancing himself.

"Mmhm." I replied and bit down his lower lip, kissing him feverishly. I'm not ready to leave him yet. He let me do what I was doing but after a few seconds he said,"If this goes on longer... I won't be able to control myself."

Hearing this I stopped for a moment & then gave a long smooch to his lips and left him. He joined our foreheads & stared at me intently. I shyly looked up and found a satisfactory grin on his face.

"Don't look at me like that." I said shyly and kept my head on his chest.

"Why not, you're hot." He replied & placed a kiss on my head while wrapping his hand around my torso. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Babe, I must say you got sexy legs." He said while making me look up holding my chin.

"And you shouldn't wear such stuff which provokes your boyfriend to do sinful things to you." He further added smilingly.

"I trust you, you won't do anything without my consent except kissing me." I mumbled looking up to him.

"That's true but I too have desires and I wanna kiss you in every inch of your body especially the mole on your.." I didn't let him complete as I placed my palms on his nasty mouth.

"The same nasty mouth was kissing you senselessly moments ago & you too were reciprocating." My insane mind mocked.

I groaned inwardly and said,"You're such a pervert." I pushed him and went towards the bedroom to get ready for dinner at Malhotra Mansion.

"Ayeee, bub my coffee." He screamed from behind chuckling.

"Have it, yourself." I screamed from inside and took out my clothes and got ready. I was combing my hair in front of the mirror when he came from behind, pulled my cheeks a little and the very second he messed up my hairs & ran inside the closet locking it from inside.

"Ugggh Adityaaa." I grunted from outside while he laughed from the closet & said,"Yes, Love."

"You know what, you're a jerk." I screamed and focused on resolving the entangled hairs.

"Ayee, bub you shouldn't disrespect me." He said coming out from the closet wearing light blue jeans with white shirt & a black coloured watch, matching his clothes with mine.

I stared at him for a few minutes, he aced it in every look. Such perfect features he got. I envy him !!

He caught me staring and cleared his throat while I composed myself and said,"Copy Cat."

"Thanks, I love to twin with my girl." He replied cheekily, placing a kiss on my cheek. I rubbed my cheek where he kissed and stuck out my tongue at him to which he frowned. I finally resolved my tangled hairs and kept them open. I look better with open hair.

"Chalein ?" He asked while checking his phone. I ignored him and flipped my hair at him walking ahead of him.

"It won't take me a minute to entangle them again." He replied from behind, I can feel him smirking.

"Try it, I'll throw you out of my house." I said turning towards him.

"Huhh, tyrant girlfriend." He replied and we both burst into laughter. He entwined our hands and we walked towards the car grabbing our belongings, locking the door.

We got inside the car and tightened the seat belt around ourselves when he said,"Hridaan Bhai isn't coming for dinner. He had some urgent work to do."

"As far as I know he had agreed to come, right." I asked.

"Yeah, he cancelled it today by calling me." He replied.

"Keep in touch with him, Ansh wants to learn basketball from him." I said to him.

"Really, they two met already?" He asked happily.

"Yupsieee, they did at the shop & they clicked instantly. As if they had some connections with each other." I replied.

"That's nice, tomorrow imma gonna talk with him about this." He said & after that focused on driving and we reached Malhotra Mansion in a few minutes.

We got inside to get greeted by the most wonderful people. Obviously the first one to run towards me was my sweet little boyfriend and as always I gave him a piggyback ride after greeting uncle and aunty.

We talked for a while sitting in the living room and then headed towards the dining room to have dinner. Me and Di helped Aunty & Dalveer Uncle in bringing the dishes and the mouth watering smell makes me hungrier.

We all sat there at the dining table, Aunty close to uncle, me adjacent to Adi while Ansh was close to Di. We began eating, there were many dishes I tell you, a full feast. I just hope I'm feeding her son well though I don't stand anywhere near her culinary skills.

I had used both my hands in tearing the chapatis and dipping them in shahi paneer. I literally suck at eating, I always mess up things plus this open hair of mine isn't helping. The more I tried to flip it back, it came in front, then I felt someone tying them.

"No wonder you look beautiful with open hair but while eating make sure you tie them. Ohkieee beta, now eat freely." Aunty said while caressing my head and this small gesture filled my eyes with tears and they didn't take a second to roll down.

"Ayee, why are you crying ?" She asked, sitting on the adjacent chair.

I shook my head in negative and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"It's just that I miss my ma." I replied while sobbing because the tears are uncontrollable now.

"Arey, shh it's fine." She said while hugging me & patted my back.

"Whenever you miss her, do give me a call or ask him to drop here." She gestured towards Adi.

"Yeah, mom. I'm her personal driver nowadays." Adi replied smilingly.

"Ayee, Su no cry. Nani will give you chocolate." Ansh said and I smiled.

"Eat now." Aunty said and went back to her place. I focused on eating when Adi whispered in my ear,"You look cute while crying with the red nose. Btw do you need a bear hug?"

I looked at him awestruck and nodded.

"Ohkay then." He said and did something that shocked me.

^_________^

• Hooiiiiii Loviees 🙋🏻‍♀️, you see what happened there ; they are effing hot at a moment and the very second the cutest.

• Hridaan ditched the dinner, what do you think was it on purpose ?

• Till then stay safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think about the chapter. Thank You ✨!

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

602K 30K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
2.2M 130K 47
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—โ€ขร—ร—...
26.4K 3.7K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...