True Blood Cullen (Volturi Ki...

Von iaadah21

What if Carlisle had a daughter when he was human and what if that daughter has the power to manipulate time... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL!!!!!!!

Chapter 40

3.4K 85 13
Von iaadah21

I can't take it anymore. I rip the damn thing off my eyes and blink a few times only to blink tears away. In front of me are my four mates, bent on one knee next to each other in a line holding four different wedding rings.

"Will you marry us?" I burst out a laugh before holding a hand to my mouth.

They each have a suit on and are waiting for my answer. Yeah waiting for me. Oh, crap. Answer, damn it, woman.

"Yes, four times yes." I finally speak and see them relax with smiles filling their faces.

They take the four rings and put them on one finger. the rings all connect with a click and I see at the side it says Eternal, the four small diamonds, Love.

*(This is what the rings mostly look like.)*

"Oh you guys, I love them," I place my hand over my collarbone as I cry at the rings. 

"We love you very much and we all waited long to be with you. Technically, being mates is already the marriage deal but we like it to be a real thing." Aro explains as they stand around me.

"Oh, I am speechless." I look at each of them and wrap my arms around each one's neck, kissing them while saying thank you and I love yous.

"Now, look at where you are." Marcus turns me around to look at where we are.

I blink back the tears that wish to flow some more. It has a lot of wooden walls and space. Lovely oak wood that compliments the black furniture and red velvet texture curtains and rugs. I would have expected a rich, roomy expensive place but this is a homey, warm and comfy house.

"Oh my, you guys are amazing!" I breathe out in the bright euphoria.

"No." I turn to look at Aro.

"You are the one who is amazing. You are beautiful, powerful, strong, and special. We don't deserve you and yet you stood by us till the end." I give him a soft smile at his words.

"You guys...you four are unique and yet strong together. I too don't deserve you, alas fate decides to unite us five. All for one and one for all." They pull me in for a group hug and I laugh as two of them begin to kiss my neck.

"Virginity will be lost after the rings have been tied." They groan pulling away.

"Why do you have to take the fun out of everything!?" Caius whines.

"hahaha, why should you get the easy way. Plus you did say I am strong, it takes a lot for me to bend down to your rule." He glares at me and I instantly run off knowing I just challenged him.

"You certainly will bend!" I laugh at his statement and use my teleportation to be in another part of the house so they can find me with some effort.

I make it to an underwater pool. 

Hmm, might be a good thing they are searching for me. My hands grip the hem of my blue shirt and pull it over my head leaving me in my black lace bra. I bend and push my black tight pants down to the cement. 

I also have matching black lace underwear and this is enough for me. I slip out of my black sandal heels and my bare feet touch the cold cement. Five steps forward to the stairs, my left-hand falls on the silver railing, fingers curling around the metal.

My right hand reaches over my head and pulls the pin keeping my hair up. Dirty blonde hair falls down in its luscious waves. I step into the cool water slowly, getting used to the temperature. Once I am waist-deep, I lurch forward and begin to swim like a frog.

I submerge my head underwater and wave my body like a dolphin. I emerge and lay back on my back, enjoying the calm atmosphere. I look at the cool like that reflects off the water to the ceiling move about in its waves.

"There you are." Jake's voice reaches me below the water and I turn my head seeing him in his black boxers.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I comment returning to staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I am blessed to see an angel in the water." I chuckle. the water ripples as J enters the water. He floats next to me and looks down at me, in return I give him a soft smile.

"Hey." His eyes are filled with love and passion.

"Hey." He leans down and places his lips on mine.

Eternal bliss sparks as your lips move against each other. I straighten myself in the water and wrap my arms around his neck. My fingers move along his short black hair and his hands grip my waist.

"Do you want to take this further? If so, then jump." He whispers in my mouth.

I pull away and look at him. His chocolate brown eyes shine with the light, skin shining with the rippling water. Water drips down his neck and runs along his chest gaining a reaction out of me. A hot burning need for him. Maybe, I won't be able to keep my promises.

Do I care? No.

Should I go for it? Yes.

Call the others? Nah.

I pull his lips on mine as I slip my legs up and lock behind his back, my ass on his hips.

*Ooohh, wonder what will happen?

Do you want a smut scene? With whom?

Comment and let me know.

Enjoy=)*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 46.9K 50
Rowan Ailes has always taken solace in the comfort of darkness. It was darkness that pulled her into its embrace and concealed her from the drunken r...
414K 10.6K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...
753K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
475K 12.2K 57
「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after her death she would meet her mother and...