FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

By kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... More

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»

9K 498 109
By kou_holic

Chapter Twenty Three

"Never stop teasing and flirting with each other. Keep on having fun and being naughty. No matter how long you've been together."

Aditya's POV ;

I arranged the left clothes in the closet when the bathroom door opened and here she is standing in a cute sleepwear.

"Go and freshen up." She said while drying her hair and went out of the closet. The moment she crossed me her fragrance hit my nostrils and damn it's addictive.

Keep your mind sane. I reminded myself and took out my sleepwear and was about to go out to take a bath in the guest room when she stopped me.

"What ? Didn't I tell you to freshen up." She asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I replied cheekily, showing her my clothes.

"You don't need to use the guest bathroom anymore. Use mine. Now go." She said while pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Ayye, wait." I turned and quickly pecked her cheeks and ran inside the bathroom.

The moment I entered there, I enchanted to myself keep your mind sane, keep your mind sane. This is how I showered there, the smell of her body wash was diffused everywhere.

I had done with the shower, wore clothes and went out grazing my fingers in my hair. That's a plus point of being a man, you don't need a comb, fingers are enough sometimes.

I exited the closet and closed it to find her already sleeping. Did she trick me ? What about my good night kiss.

"Oyee cheater, wake up. You are breaking your promise. Remember you have to kiss me good night." I said while shaking her a bit.

I think she's tired, let her sleep now. Where will you go tomorrow morning? You have to give me a kiss. While thinking this I went inside the quilt and grabbed her close & again the heavenly fragrance hit my nostrils. I brushed my nose tip with her nose and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, bub." I said these and closed my eyes not before switching off the bedside lamps.

Swati's POV ;

How can someone be this cute. The way he brushed his nose with mine and kissed my forehead. This person is making things difficult for me. I thought I'll trick him by faking sleeping but I guess a kiss won't do any harm or does it ?

He pulled me towards him and said good night while kissing my forehead. I love it when he kisses my forehead. I scooted closer and wrapped my left arm around his torso. He was slowly stroking my hair, I dug my head in the crook of his neck and damn his woodsy smell.

I slowly looked up to find his eyes closed. I inched a little close to his lips and pecked him. I was about to say good night when he opened his eyes with a small grin on his lips as if he had achieved some award.

"I knew you weren't sleeping." He said and smiled. That goddamn smile !!!

I went above him, placed a kiss on his cheek and slept on him. He looked at me gobsmacked. I placed my palms on his eyes, laid my head on his chest and said,"You have a meeting tomorrow, so sleep. You can stare at me later. Good night."

"You amaze me everytime." He replied and again placed a lingering kiss on my forehead, wrapped his one hand around my waist while the other hand caressed my hair. This feels heavenly, so right to be in his arms.

Soon we fell into a deep slumber holding and cuddling with each other and this is how our first night of living together ends.

Next morning, I woke up to the sun rays falling on my face. I opened my eyes to witness his handsome face just some inches away from me. He was sleeping on his stomach while one arm wrapped around me.

I got up and adored his handsome face for a while. Hairs falling on his forehead, eyes closed in peace, woah he got thick eyelashes, straight nose, light stubble are visible making him look hot. He can be cute and hot at the same time. This is the first time I woke up early and couldn't thank god enough because the sight in front of me is divine.

I sided the hairs falling over his forehead and placed a lingering kiss on it and mumbled,"Good Morning Hot Stuff."

"Oh, so HS means Hot Stuff." He replied grinning to which I was startled as if I got caught stealing something. I was about to get down from bed when he pulled me and I landed above him, he wrapped his arms around my waist. My head hit his chest and it hurted.

"Ouch, what are you? It's like your body is made of metal or what ?" I asked him, rubbing my forehead.

He laughed watching me like this but then his eyes turned dark and he stared at me for a quite few seconds.

"What are you staring at ?" I asked him looking directly in his eyes.

"I never knew you have a mole on your left bosom." He replied, smirking.

"Haan, toh. Did I tell you that the mole on your nape is cute and I feel like kissing it." I blabbered, then I rewinded what he said and looked down at myself to find the loose tee giving him a nice view of my bosoms.

I gasped in horror and pushed him, placing my hand on my front & smacked him to which he just laughed.

"You're a perv, Aditya Malhotra." I replied sternly to him sitting far away from him.

"It's so cute yet sexy. Why are you getting angry plus you also commented about me. Here you can kiss it too." He replied playfully, showing me his nape.

Heat rushed to my cheeks. What an embarrassing moment to start your day with, plus I blabbered about my fantasy too. I facepalmed myself inwardly and directly ran towards the closet and was taking my clothes when he came and hugged me from behind.

"Accha, sorry na. But still it's so alluring and we should appreciate beauty." He said grinning and planted a long kiss on my cheek.

"You know what, just get lost somewhere." I replied to him huffing to which he just laughed.

"What a sight to watch." My heart replied.

"Remember you're angry with him." My mind replied.

"Now laugh." I stomped my feet above his and ran towards the bathroom. He screamed in pain. Serve you right. He's such a jerk. Now I curse why I woke up first. I should be careful around him.

I did my morning chores, took a quick shower, wore a white tee and paired it with ripped jeans. I dried my hair and thought inwardly, I have to oil them today. With this I went towards the kitchen to find him enjoying poha made by Kamla Aunty, already dressed in his business suit. I guess he bathed in the guest room. Damn, it's Tuesday already. I should refuse to let her come to work here. Moreover, the house is always clean except for some areas which I can clean on weekends. So why bother her.

"Good morning Aunty, Aunty woh aap na abse kaam ke liye matt aaya karna. I don't want to tire you up baki koi chit-chat or chill karna ho toh always welcome." I said to her to which she just smiled & patted my cheeks. After having breakfast with us she went to her house.

I did the dishes and went towards my room. Combed my hair and tied them in a low ponytail.

"Can someone just help me with my tie ?" He came out of the closet.

"Nopes, I asked you to get lost. Did you do that?" I retorted.

"Mhm, nooi because from nowonwards you have to tolerate me either you want or not, for a lifetime." He replied while hugging me from behind and he planted a kiss on my cheek. I just stared at his reflection in the mirror. This person knows how to calm me down and I melt down very easily. I should stay firm and test his wits.

"Now, will you please." He asked forwarding his tie to me. I took the and started tieing it around his neck.

"Do you know what the letter S stands for in your name ?" He asked while pulling me closer placing his hands on my waist.

"Mmhm, noo." I replied, engrossed in tieing the tie.

He leaned closer towards my ear and wishpered,"Sexy."
Damnation his voice was so raspy, so hot. A sudden chill ran down through my spine, he did have his effect on me. I stared at him for a few seconds to which he just winked.

"You know right, I can tie the knot tightly too." I replied smirking.

"Oh baby, you won't because you love me." He grinned. I was done with tieing his tie. I checked the collar of his shirt and brushed his shoulders.

"Done, Mr Aditya Malhotra." I replied, smilingly.

"I'm looking hot, haina ?" He asked cheekily.

"Nopes. You're looking absofuckinglutely hot." I replied to which he brushed the tip of his nose with mine and joined our forehead. We both giggling simultaneously.

"You have a sharp nose." I said out of the blue. Why can't I control my stupid mouth when he's around. I blabber so much in front of him.

"I know right. You were studying my features while I was asleep." He replied grinning.

I tiptoed and kissed his nose, and he closed his eyes the moment he felt my lips. I kissed both of his eyes then grabbed his chin & gave a long smooch on his cheek. He groaned, and manh that was hot.

"You know what, let's ditch work today and finish what you started. Shall we ?" He replied pulling me closer. His no filter mouth is worse than mine.

"Shut up and go. I won't be coming today as there would be many customers today plus I changed the working hours. It's the same as yours." I said to which his face fell down.

"Then I'll have to wait almost 10 hours to see you. Nopes not happening, I'll come to your shop during lunch time then we can eat together." He replied, how can someone be so sweet?

"I would love to, but you have a meeting at noon. So refrain from doing that." I said and he just huffed and went towards the closet and came out wearing his waistcoat and while carrying the blazer & one his shirts in his hand. He throwed the shirt towards me and said,"It will go well with your outfit."

I grabbed it and tried it, it did look good and I loved it. A faint woodsy smell hit my nostrils the very second I wore it. Hehe, we are literally sharing clothes and behaving like a typical couple.

I went towards him and jumped over him from behind.

"Woah girlfriend, wait." He said balancing me on his back. I kissed his jawline and mumbled a thank you.

"If you're going to treat me like this, then I'll happily give all my clothes to you." He replied heartily and I laughed. He's the best I swear.

I got down from his back then we grabbed our necessary stuff and went towards the living room. I was about to take my car keys when he said,"From today, your boyfriend is going to drop and pick you up. Chalo, let's go."

With this we locked the door and got inside the car, he drove towards Blue Dream. I might tell you he was holding my hand during the whole ride & stroking it with his thumb. I just kept adoring him.

We soon reached there, I kissed his cheek and wished him a good day but he wasn't ready to leave. Ugh, this manh !

Then I hugged him tightly and said,"All the very best for your meeting." He reciprocated and kissed my forehead. Ohkieee, I love forehead kisses !!

"You know you give the world's best hugs. I'm addicted now." He replied, smilingly.

"Thank you, now go. Byee. Take care haan." I said and got out of the car. He waved at me from inside and left. I just couldn't stop smiling. I think living together will go well. Let's just hope.

I went towards my shop & unlocked the door, hung the open board outside.

"Arhm..arhm. I never knew this day would come so soon." Guess who ?

Bingo you got it right. It's Raj.

"What are you doing here this early ?" I asked, trying to be stern but my cheeks must have been red by now.

"You forgot you only asked me to come early." He replied, trolling behind me inside the shop.

"Oh, haan. You have to handle some hours alone too for some days in future. As you know, I gotta handle the design of his office too." I said to him.

"You and your multitasking. Still I'm happy for you two." He replied, flashing his teeths.

"Ayee, Di look at that blush. Damn you're so whipped." He added further. God what's with this unwanted blush. It's like his mere reference and my heart flutters.

"Shut up or else I'll kick you out." I replied huffing.

"Ohkay ohkay cool." He replied and we started cleaning and making our today's special while he wrote it out on the board.

The day went pretty well. I dropped him a text wishing all the best for his meeting and he called after his meeting to say it went well. This feels so unreal yet it's real.

We are actually dating & living together, don't know what more surprises my life has stored for the future.

^_________^

Hooooiiii 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Aren't these two so cute, goofing around each other. I love them already. Did you like their moments ?

Their outfit 🥰 ;

Spoiler : Next chapter is about his confession till then keep imagining.

I appreciate every read <3 but put some efforts to show you're actually liking the story 🤧. Thode vote kiya karo baba !

See ya on Monday, till then stay safe , take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 12.1K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
164K 5.1K 22
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
12.9K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
602K 30K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...