Faded Memories (A Justin Bieb...

By kissandkill

Justin...Lauren...The town's favorite sweethearts. They were always together, so much people believed that th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Prologue

91.2K 343 17
By kissandkill

"Would you like a lollipop?"

Lauren turned around cautiously,her eyes growing wide as she picked up on the un-familiar voice. Her mother told her on countless occasions that she should never ever associate herself with strangers.

But,since this voice sounded a tad bit like a boy of her age-or even older-she pivoted towards the source and stared in confusion before she realized he was extending his arms out to display two securely wrapped colorful treats,of which looked drool worthy.

"Thanks," Lauren muttered sheepishly,carefully grabbing one. All this time,she had not looked up at the young boy.She managed to do just that though.

He was a bit taller,towering a good foot over her.He possessed dirty blond hair and his eyes were the lightest shade of brown she had ever laid eyes on. His beam lit up his face like a Christmas tree and his eyes glimmered in the hovering lights.

"You're welcome. I'm Justin." he said,pocketing his other candy quickly and shaking his new friend's hand.

"Lauren." she stated shaking his hands,once again allowing a beam to capacitate her six year old face.

"Wanna go in the bouncing castle?"

Lauren nodded and quickly followed Justin to the inflated red bouncing castle of fun. She was a bit reluctant since she had just met him but all in all,he seemed harmless. Besides,her mom wouldn't mind,would she?

Lauren turned to the young boy in alarm as he enveloped his hands in hers. His beam was still on his face and Lauren found herself grinning back as they hopped into the hell of a scary castle. Weren't castles supposed to be filled with fun,she thought but quickly dispersed of her theory as soon as they entered the bouncing castle filled with bliss.

Lauren found herself laughing along with Justin as they jumped elatedly with all that childhood innocence. Several kids were scattered inside,all holding one of the many colorful balls. Lauren got smacked in the head with one and was about to cry when Justin started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered his voice possessing great regret. Lauren smiled and shook her head,her wild light brown curls bouncing as she moved.

"Fooled you." she teased and once again found herself smiling when she caught onto his usual smile. He flipped his bangs to the side,to enable the few locks that dared to end up in his eye to move away.

After several minutes of innocent fun they bustled out of the castle and dared to engage in a tiny game of catch when a demanding yet caring voice filtered close to them.

"Lauren honey?"

Instinctively,Lauren turned around and there was her mother,her semi blond hair matted with black streaks here and there came into her line of sight. 

"Mom!" Lauren exclaimed her eyes growing wild with fear. Her mother's panicky look dissipated quickly as soon as she caught sight of her beloved only child.

"Lauren,where were you?"

"With him." she pointed towards Justin.

"And you are?" Lauren's mom tried her best to not address this boy rudely.

"I'm Justin."

"Justin?Justin Drew Bieber?!! Where are you?" Another voice called,allowing Lauren's head to whip towards the unknown voice.

"Here mom." Justin replied.

A slightly pudgy woman with dove gray eyes and caramel brown hair that reached her mid-waist ambled up to Justin,her eyes a bit ablaze with flame but all those emotions seemed to whither away as she laid eyes upon a woman and a young girl that looked youthful and no older than six.

"You had me worried. Where were you?" Obvious concern crept into her voice as her eyes snapped to meet her son's.

"Sorry," Justin said,guilt showing in his eyes. He hated when his mother excessively worried about him. Maybe running off with the girl he had been secretly admiring for a week now was not such a good idea when you didn't tell your mom where you would be....

"He was with my daughter. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience,I was searching for my daughter too." Lauren's mom interjected,looking down at her daughter as she crept closer to her guardian.

"Thank the heavens,I was really worried about him...Oh and it's okay. I'm Pattie by the way."

A smile stretched across Lauren's mom's face."Karol,nice to meet you."

As years progress,Justin and Lauren become the best of friends...

True tough times,they're irreplaceable. Amongst all the happy moments,they manage to make priceless memories.

All those memories become faded when Justin moves away without a word.

What happens when Pattie and Karol share a nasty argument?

Meanwhile,Lauren is left broken hearted and comes to despise her ex best friend. The only friend she shared all her fears,doubts and secrets with....Gone.

At thirteen,Lauren learns what true heartbreak is.

Overtime,she grows to forget about Justin but is it the same with Justin?

He goes on to leave his dream;singing and performing. Somewhere deep in his mind,Lauren is etched into his memory and regret washes over him with the mistake he had made.

All the perks of being famous,the never ending stretch of fans that come to support him at his concerts,all swooning over his looks and charm are with him,but deep down he just can't seem to forget the tough chic he used to be friends with with the to die personality,the light brown hair and eyes...

Then,after trying to contact her for months,he receives no response in any form,so finally he moves on. He accepts that she probably hates him,so he moves on......

However,what happens when the two meet again?

Will it be a hate fest or a reunion?

Find out in:

Faded Memories - A Justin Bieber Love Story.

___x__

So here it is! The edited version of the prologue,I hope it conveys more emotion than the first and if it had,I did my job(: 

As time progresses,I would edit the other chapters one by one. Add more description,y'know..make it more interesting. There will be no major plot changes though,just a more edited version. 

So thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...
6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...