Enthralled Me || tk

By staend

The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never... More

-
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
Epilogue

49.

9.9K 638 568
By staend

Third person pov

"Jimin will be here so don't worry, okay?" Jungkook cooed to the boy who was curled up in his embrace. 

Taehyung had woken up a while ago and was whining since the time he was told that Jungkook was leaving for a few hours.

He had, since then, been holding Jungkook tightly, not letting him leave their even room. 

He tried to break away, but Taehyung only held him tighter, with no intention of letting him go. 

Jungkook stayed still then and let the boy do whatever he wanted. He ran his fingers through Taehyung's ruffled up hair, smile turning shy when he remembered the way they had cuddled the previous night.

"Why are you going? Stay, please," Taehyung said, his voice muffling up in Jungkook's shirt.

He had his face buried on Jungkook's chest as he tried to stop him from going away.  The pout only got more and more when Jungkook didn't tell him that he was cancelling his plans of going.

"I just have to go, baby," Jungkook's voice got softer and lower as he said these words.

He was going to the graveyard because today was Hyejin's death anniversary.

He had to go. He couldn't ignore everything and stay back at home.

Fortunately, he hadn't been burning from inside like he had felt the past two years on this day.

He felt much lighter and better, barely even thinking about Hyejin because a certain blond who was tucked in his embrace wasn't letting him do so.

He had stolen every thought now. Everything of Jungkook revolved around him.

Jungkook was loving this new clingy, confident and cute side of the omega. Looking at how different Taehyung was behaving to him now, he didn't regret telling his past to him.

It had been a few days since he revealed his past to Taehyung and he loved how their relationship was developing steadily since then. 

Today, he would go to the graveyard and bid Hyejin his final goodbye.

He couldn't let Taehyung in until he let her out of his mind and heart completely and that was exactly what he was going to do today.

He didn't want to tell that to Taehyung because he knew the younger will make a fuss to come along.

He had already cried enough in front of the younger. He didn't want to embarrass himself more by crying in front of him again. His alpha pride wouldn't let him do so. 

So he told Taehyung that he needed to leave to do some work. 

Taehyung whined and lifted his head from the elder's chest, looking up at him.

He wrapped his arms around his neck, giggling playfully when Jungkook hands instantly shot to his waist to steady him.

"What are you doing, pup?" He asks softly, chuckling when Taehyung pecked his neck. "Are you doing all this to make me stay back?" 

Taehyung nodded against his neck before pecking on it again.

Jungkook pushed him away slowly, smirking down on him before leaning down and wrapping his arms below his knee and waist before standing up, carrying him bridal style.

Taehyung gasped, looking at the elder with wide eyes, falling into his trap submissively.

He knew exactly what the elder was doing--getting him distracted to get rid of him skilfully--but couldn't do anything to stop him. 

A sweet blush formed on his cheeks as he bit his lip shyly, glaring at the trueblood who was still smirking down at him. 

"Kookie..." He whispered when he lay the younger down on the bed. He whined when the elder looked away from him and made his way to the door. 

"Jimin will be here any minute! I've already made your breakfast so when you feel hungry, come downstairs and eat. Enjoy your day with him!" Jungkook said, leaving the room quickly when Taehyung tried to stand up. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, plopping down on the bed and pouting and deflating, defeated. 

'I'll be back soon,' He heard Jungkook through the link. He wanted to cry because Jungkook was going away from him. He was too attached to the elder to stay away for almost a whole day. 

He heard the door shut close and silence formed in the entire mansion. He hated how it felt.

Even though Jungkook was quiet almost always, him not being in the house made it seem very lonely and silent.

It wasn't long before Jimin barged into the house and yelled in a cheery voice, "Taehyung!" 

Taehyung groaned and lay on the bed, pulling the sheets over his head. He grumbled annoyedly when Jimin kept calling his name until he came inside the room. 

A yelp left his lips when Jimin jumped on him and began moving around, on top of him. 

"Brat, I've been calling you for so long. Why don't you respond to me?" He kneed Taehyung's stomach and the younger pushed him off of him while gasping out laughs because it tickled.

Jimin pulled the sheets away from him, and all Taehyung could do was look at him with a done look. 

"What, huh? Just because you found someone new, you're gonna forget me? You're gonna forget the sweat and blood I lost for raising you? Is that all yo--"

"Jimin, stop being so dramatic!" Taehyung whined, scooting closer to the alpha and wrapping his limbs around him.

Jimin chuckled holding him back.

The omega pressed his nose against Jimin and frowned when the alpha moved away from him, refusing to scent him. 

"Your alpha told me not to rub my scent on you. He yelled at me last time for scenting you," he said. Taehyung scoffed at that. 

He shouldn't leave me with someone else if he doesn't want me to smell like someone else.

But he knew that the thought was ridiculous. It wasn't like Jungkook could keep him in his embrace forever.

Also, he doesn't want to stay away from his friend.

"How's it been with him? Has anything changed since he told you about his past?"

"He told you what happened?" Taehyung asks, curious, forgetting about the rest of the things.

He was impressed at how they were telling each other everything when they claimed to hate each other a few months ago. 

"Yeah, he did tell me that he told you everything about his past. I could already tell that he had been very emotional and had probably cried too... I hope you haven't lost your virginity yet," Jimin said the last sentence while looking at Taehyung suspiciously.  

'Shut up, Ji--" 

"Oh, keep quiet. We both know how much you wished to be fucked by your mate," Jimin said blandly, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung blushed a deep red and looked down shyly. He whined and hit Jimin's arm.

"Stop embarrassing me!" He said, throwing himself on the alpha and tackling him to the bed.

Taehyung growled and threw his hands on him again, attempting to pin him down on the bed but failing as the stronger placed his feet on his chest to keep him away.

"You suddenly seem really close to him. It makes me wonder about your previous bad relationship with Kookie. Why did you hate him? Just because he ignored you in his childhood?"

"Well..." Jimin sighed, not ready to face the possible outburst of the younger after listening to what he was going to say. "He was the reason my mate died."

Taehyung's mouth fell open, eyes turning huge. "What?!"

His body fell limp and he sat on the bed with a thump. He couldn't believe what Jimin was telling him.

He hadn't even known that Jimin had found his mate yet. And his mate died? Oh, lord. Dread filled his body now.

Why was this being told to him only now?

What had happened? How did his mate die? How is Jungkook the reason behind it?

And the most important thing is: if what happened to his mother happens to Jimin...  

"Umm... Jisung was my mate's boyfriend," Jimin chuckled humorlessly because he doesn't even know his mate's name. "She suicided after Jungkook killed Jisung."

"J-jimin... The broken heart syndrome--"

"Don't worry, pup. She rejected me as soon as she found out that I was her mate, the first time we met. Even after being rejected, I wanted her and that's why I got mad at Jungkook because he was indirectly the reason she died." 

Taehyung frowned. He couldn't even tell who was wrong and right in this situation. 

The pain had been felt by both, both had lost someone so none of them could be blamed for behaving in the way they did.

Of course, Jungkook had been suffering and feeling terrible even though he had killed the person who murdered his mate. Being told that his actions of killing the murderer of his lover being wrong would have gotten to his nerves.

"I know it was wrong. He was already suffering and I only increased his pain, but Jungkook even refused to acknowledge my feelings and yelled at me when he found out everything about my mate's suicide; it fueled my anger towards him."

Taehyung listened carefully, heart-clenching. He didn't like the fact that all of this was being told to him only now.

He didn't even know that his Jimin had loved someone.

Jimin, the alpha whose world revolved around Taehyung, had a crush on someone in the past, and he hadn't even known all this.

What kind of a friend was he?

He only cared about his problems and hadn't even asked Jimin how he had been doing and what had happened in his life when he wasn't around. 

He felt heavily guilty but kept quiet because he didn't have a right to scold Jimin for not telling him all this before.

He himself had hidden his feelings and the truth of his mate from Jimin for a long time.

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin asks, looking at him with sad puppy eyes. Taehyung immediately shook his head and hugged Jimin to tell him that he isn't angry. 

All this only made him feel even more annoyed with Jungho who was a pathetic father for not teaching Jisung what is right and wrong. 

Sangmi was a complete bitch too. She will also have to pay for messing up his mate's childhood and not raising her own son well. 

She deserved the worst things to happen to her along with Jungho. 

Soon. He told himself. Soon.

"I'm not angry, Jimin. I know you hid it from me because I was also not in a state to help anyone out. Furthermore, I wasn't even with you for a long time. I'm just sad because you were there for me always, but I..."

"Shut up, okay?" Jimin says, acting irritated by what Taehyung was saying. "Find me a good, sweet girl if you want to make my life better."

Taehyung laughed at him, shaking his head. He forced the sadness out of him and told himself to remain happy.

He had promised himself to not let the past affect their present and future anymore.

Of course, if he had lost his mate, he could get someone else. The girl didn't love him anyway, and he could say that even if she was alive, he wouldn't like her because she had chosen to love someone who wasn't her mate.

"Jennie noona and Jisoo noona were head over heels for you," he said, grinning was he thought about his noonas. "But they're dating each other."

Jimin shrugged and smiled cheekily, saying, "What about the other one? The one who was with you always, besides Jisoo and Hennie."

"It's Jennie!" Taehyung corrected, sticking his tongue out at the alpha who shrugged. "And I guess you're talking about Irene noona."

The omega's eyes sparkled as he looked up at Jimin who raised his eyebrows questioningly. "Do you like Irene noona?"

Jimin chuckled at his innocence, laughing harder when Taehyung nudged him. "Of course not! I've only seen her a few times when I had come to meet you in the mansion. I don't even know her!"

Taehyung wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, squinting his eyes while smirking.

"Stop looking at me like that, you idio-- fuck!" Jimin cursed when Taehyung suddenly slammed his head down on his chest and whined loudly, louder than ever before. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Taehyung looked back up, the end of his lips drooped down and nose scrunched, brows bunched together.

His eyes held longing. Longing for his mate. All this talk about love had made him needy for Jungkook's presence.

"What's wrong?" Jimin's voice turned concerned.

"I miss Jungkook. I love him. Does he love me?"

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes for a second--startled by his sudden words--before it turned into a disgusted one. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

"Ask him yourself!" 

"No, you tell me! Does he love me? Is it obvious that he does?" 

"Jungkook is deeply, crazily, madly in love with you. He's fallen so hard for you that he might've broken a few bones too. Moreover, I'm sure that all that he thinks about is you."

His voice was serious until the end but he ended up curled on the bed, ruffling all the sheets as he held his stomach and left loud laughs after seeing Taehyung's blushing, shy face.

"Stop laughing, Jimin! Tell me more; what else does he feel?"

"W-why don't you ask him?" Jimin asks, wiping off the tears from the corner of his eyes. "Probably you could wear a lingerie and lie down on your bed so when he comes back and sees you, you'll know exactly what he feels for you."

Well, Jimin was joking. He was expecting Taehyung to yell at him in embarrassment or hit him sheepishly. 

He definitely didn't expect to find shining, excited eyes looking at him.

"Are you really thinking about doing that?"

"Can I?"

--------

His feet stepped down on the dried, dead leaves on the ground. His face remained solemn.

The smile had vanished from his face. The past replayed before his eyes and his heart fell every time he heard her screams in his mind.

He made his way to the oh, so familiar gravestone.

"Hyejin-ah," Jungkook spoke up softly, placing the lilies on the grave before settling down beside the huge stone. "How are you up there, hmm?"

The wind was blowing terribly fast in that lonely place, hitting his cheeks and making him turn red in cold.

Jungkook was glad that there wasn't anyone else there so he could speak his heart out to absolutely no one in particular. 

Actually, he trusted that Hyejin would be listening to him.

He adjusted his jacket and rubbed his cold palms together unconsciously. His mind was so occupied that he didn't even know what to focus on. 

He wasn't going to stay for long. He had to go back to Taehyung, back, to his present.

But before anything else, he wanted to rethink everything he was doing, consider the past and all his promises.

He didn't have the heart to break his promise yet.

Well, he already did break his promise by moving on and feeling love for Taehyung, but he hadn't admitted his love to Taehyung yet.

It hurt. It hurt because he was being selfish. The universe had been cruel by killing her; he was being cruel to her by deciding to move on. 

It would just be so easy if he erased every memory of his past. He would be able to live such a happy present then, but forgetting harsh memories was more difficult than forgetting the happier ones.

He sat quietly, head ducked down. His face held no emotions, but he was completely devastated at the moment.

He swiped his fingers over the rough stone, sighing deeply once in a while. He could only think about Taehyung and Taehyung.

Taehyung. His present. His future with him. His love for him.

Only and only Taehyung.

He couldn't forget someone so important in his life.

Hell, even people of the pack make pups learn about important people involved in making them and their pack great; how could he forget someone so important who had changed his own life and made it brighter?

The only thing he could do was move on, but how could he forget about the smiles and laughs he shared with Hyejin?

How was he supposed to erase the bitterness in his heart?

How could he forget about his other half's feelings, Oberon's feelings?

His wolf...

Oberon still loved Hyejin. He knew that wouldn't change. She was the one who healed his broken self. She was the one who made him feel the happiest of all emotions.

No one could take her place in his wolf's heart. Oberon wasn't going to move on, not now, not ever. He knew. 

Maybe sometime in the future, Oberon might regret doing whatever he did to Taehyung but wouldn't ever see Taehyung as a mate because Hyejin was the only mate he has as he thinks. 

His wolf had always been stern about his decision and feelings. Nothing and no one could influence him and his decision to change. 

So there wasn't any chance that he'd fall for anyone again. 

Then what about him and his feelings?

He had already begun his relationship with Taehyung and had started seeing dreams of living with him and loving him after ignoring every reason to hold himself back from loving the boy. 

"H-hyejin," his voice cracked, "is what I'm doing right?" 

He looked up at the sky with teary eyes. He had just arrived and had already begun crying; he hated himself for being so emotional when it came to this matter. 

He forced himself to smile a tight-lipped smile at the cloudy sky as he gritted his teeth to hold back any pained noise.

"It's hard to keep smiling," he admitted, looking back down and letting the first tear slide down his cheeks. "It is hard to smile through problems like you used to do."

He pulled his legs up, bringing his knees closer to his chest and burying his face in them.

"I-it hurts. It hurts to feel I'm being selfish by moving on. It hurts to hold myself back from loving Taehyung wholeheartedly."

He shuddered as a gush of wind pushed his hair back, exposing his sweaty forehead. The sound of the wind in his ears soothed him, made him feel slightly less lonely. 

"I-is it even alright for me to cry?" He whispers. "After what I did to you... Do I have a right to cry?"

He had come to tell Hyejin that he was going to move on finally. He wanted to let her know that he was breaking his promise of loving only her so he could begin his life journey with Taehyung.

But he was a coward. He was scared to do anything like that.

He was scared to admit that he broke a promise to someone who treated him like it was only him who existed in the world.

He was scared to admit that he was moving on from someone so precious, someone who only cherished him.

He hadn't ever wanted this to happen ever. He never knew that there will a day when he would stop loving Hyejin. 

Did he regret it? Did he regret meeting Taehyung? Not at all. He loved every moment he spent with his omega.

"I-I swear, Jinnie, I didn't want t-to do this to you. Y-you always... Loved me and I..." He broke down finally, dropping his head down and sobbing.

His eyes scrunched close and lips parted open to leave painful cries. His red face grew redder, now more out of emotional pain than the cold atmosphere. 

"I-I'm a trueblood... I s-shouldn't be crying--"

"Why not?" Jungkook snapped his head to his side, gasping loudly, almost yelping because of seeing the person who was sitting right beside him.

His eyes turned wide and distant as he stared at the sweet brown ones which looked back at him.

Another hallucination... He thinks, sobbing harder because it was getting unbearable.

He closed his eyes and looked away from the pretty foggy female who pouted at his actions, her frame slowly becoming more and more clear with every passing second.

"Go away," he says softly, whimpering as he covered his eyes with his hands. He hears a sudden hurt gasp.

He ignored it all and tried to push those voices out. He really wasn't in the mood to feel more pain. 

"I came to meet you, and you--" she scoffs and looks away. "I didn't come all the way here to see you behaving like a bitch by not talking to me!" 

Jungkook whimpered louder and scooted away from her which made her huff. 

He tried to convince himself that he was imagining it all.

These voices, her body and everything was in his mind. None of it was real.

Even though he strived to talk to Hyejin and know what she thinks about him now, he couldn't talk to his hallucination. 

"Well, look at how dumb you have become. You were asking me a lot of shit a while ago and now, when I'm here, you don't want to talk to me. I'm not real, but I'm here to speak to you. Won't you listen?" The hallucination asks him, but he doesn't reply.

The urge to look at the female rose terribly.

"Hello?" She calls him, and whines to earn his attention. He finally decides to look at her. She looked very less foggy than before and it made him feel weird.  

"I've always told you, I don't like being shown these hallucinations of you. It's not real and I hate how I always have this hope that you came back."

She smiled cheekily before smirking at him.

"Do you even want me to come back? Think twice because I would be a great hindrance to a blooming relationship," She says and Jungkook's face fell more in a split second.

He looked back in front, sniffling before beginning to cry again. 

Of course, he would love it if Hyejin came back, but he surely wouldn't hold love for her.

It was only Taehyung. His heart clenched when he heard a sweet giggle from the girl. 

The hallucination was behaving exactly like the way his--no, not his anymore--Hyejin did. Her cheery behaviour, ever staying smile and light-hearted way of speaking.

It hurt more.

He looked back at her. She had become completely clear now, no fogginess remained. 

Her smile stretched further as she reached forward and pinched his cheeks. "My baby is all sad and distressed. Haven't I told you not to worry about small matters?"

He pushes her hand away and looked back in front.

Her smile, her pretty smile, which used to make him lose all focus on everything else and force him to pay attention to her wasn't having any effect on him.

Why? What was the reason that he stopped feeling giddy on thinking about her smile?

He knew the answer to those questions.

It isn't a boxy smile. It isn't Taehyung whose smiling at me right now.

"It isn't a small matter," he whispered.

"Jungkook," Hyejin started, holding his hand to bring his attention to her, "I'm here to speak to you, so tell me what you're feeling."

"You're just a hallucination," Jungkook stated in a sad tone, looking at her in her eyes and feeling a pang in his chest when he realised that even her eyes weren't affecting him now.

"I am. I'm just a hallucination, but I am the same Hyejin you know. Talk to me; get out what's in your heart."

Somehow, she had convinced him enough. He really needed to speak to her, if not to her actually then to her hallucination.

"Jinnie..." Jungkook spoke, voice really low as he was disheartened. "Is what I'm doing right?"

She doesn't reply, only softly rubbed and massaged his hand, urging him to continue speaking. Her touch felt so real; it broke the elder.

"Taehyung... I-I love him. I love Taehyung more than anything or anyone else. I l-love him more than I loved you..." He admits. He looks at her hesitantly and continues speaking when she nodded at him.

"I feel so good when I'm with him, Jinnie. When he speaks to me, looks at me, plays with me, I love it all. I cherish every moment I spend with him."

His eyes drooped down in guilt. "I broke the promise I made."

"Is a stupid promise the reason my baby-- no, sorry, Taehyung's baby is sad?"

Whenever she said something like that, it pained Jungkook more. He would feel terribly angry and bad if his lover left him for someone else.

"Do you know something, Jungkook? The moment I left you, you were free of our bond, of the promises you gave me. I broke the promise of not leaving you too, right? You needed me; I should've tried harder to stay, but I left. You've already wasted years, so stop now."

He sobbed at her words and leaned down to lay his head on her lap.

Everything in him was shattering apart.

His hallucination just lifted her hand and stroked his hair to calm him down.

It felt so real. It felt like she was right there, with him.

"Taehyung loves you, Jungkookie," she says, smiling. "You're being horrible to him by not comforting him and letting him know that you belong to him."

"Do I, Hyejin? Do I belong to him? Then what about you? I belonged to you too--"

"In the past, you did. If I was alive and you dared to leave me for someone else, I would make sure to teach you a lesson. But I'm dead now. I'm gone already. Keep me in your memories, but remove me from your heart. You're only increasing everyone's pain by not moving on."

"After all you did for me, how can I just move on? How can I love Taehyung?" He asks, voice wavering.

His eyes remained shut. He tried to enjoy the caressing and stroking. 

"You already love him. Honestly, I'd only be sad if I'm the reason you aren't happy. Are you being just to me, Jungkook? All in all, whatever I did was to make you happy and you... When you remember me, you get hurt, sad or guilty. Is this alright?"

Jungkook felt the air knock out of him. He gets up, sitting up straight and looking at her in her eyes.

He wanted to deny it. He wanted to tell her that what she was saying isn't true.

But it was.

She raised her eyebrows, smiling softly.

"It's not right to do that to me, correct?" He looked down, lips jutting out as he nodded. "Then stop being cruel to me. I've had to listen to Taehyung scold me so many times. I'm honestly tired." She sighed, exaggerating her tiredness.

"What can you do to make things better?" She asks softly like as if she was talking to a baby.

"My, fuck, sorry. I should stop saying mine. Taehyung's daughter, your daughter needs someone. That someone can't be me. What can you do to end yours and Hayoon's miseries?"

"Accept Taehyung?" He answers hesitantly, looking at her with teary doe eyes. She cheered and tackled him to a hug.

"You're gotten smarter than a few minutes before!" She exclaims, pecking his forehead lovingly, chuckling when he rolled his eyes.

"Move on. I'll be in your memories; Taehyung will be in your heart. You were never mine, to begin with."

"What about Oberon?" Jungkook asks, placing his hand on his chest. "He hasn't been responding lately; it's making me anxious."

The girl sighed, pushing her black locks behind her ear.

"My big, bad wolfie has always done what it wants. It's really attached to me, so I don't think he'll move on. It's okay, though. Ronnie's lack of response only shows that he isn't aggressive towards your mate anymore. It should be fine, yeah? It's been a while since he's taken over your body, so I'm guessing that he regrets whatever he did."

"If he won't love Taehyung then how can I..."

"Your wolf is sick. You aren't. You do what you have to and let Oberon do what he wants to. As far as I know, Oberon's priority has always been you, so he might forget about everything else for you."

"Can I just ignore what he wants?" He asked, scoffing and shaking his head. When his wolf has always thought about him, how could he not consider him?

"That's all we can do for now," she said, smiling. "promise me that next time onwards, it wouldn't be my lap you'll lay your head on to cry your pain out. Promise me that it'll be Taehyung."

Jungkook smiled sadly and nodded.

Looking at her--her smile, confidence, lack of pain and hurt--made him feel much more secure.

It made him convinced that he wasn't wrong for loving Taehyung.

It made him believe that he wasn't doing wrong. Moving on was all he could do and doing it wouldn't hurt Hyejin.

He had concluded that she wouldn't like it if he moved on and had turned blind eyes towards the truth. She's only wanted for him to be happy, why would she feel hurt if he moved on?

All of what she told him now soothed his nerves and made him feel clear about his future actions and behaviour towards his omega.

No one else could've done this. Even if the same words were told to him by someone else, he wouldn't feel as relieved as he is right now.

"Give me a gift," she says and Jungkook looked up, squinting his eyes when he sees her smirk.

"What can I give a hallucination?"

"Give me some spicy ass gay porn scenes," she says, laughing loudly when Jungkook's eyes became as wide as saucers.

"Hyejin!" He yells, looking away as he blushed. He loved the fact that there was no difference between his hallucination and the real Hyejin.

"Oh, come on. I want some spicy, kinky shit."

"You're not supposed to be seeing all that! You're an angel now!"

Hyejin looked at him with disbelief, scoffing as she turned away. "Let angels have their share of fun."

"Have fun watching someone else. Not us."

She grins at him, eyes crinkling sweetly. Jungkook smiled back too, bunny teeth exposed as his eyes crinkled.

But the smile instantly disappeared when her frame starts fading away and his eyes turn desperate.

"Please, no. Don't leave!" He says, trying to hold her, but his hand passes right through her.

"Goodbye, Jungkook. I'll miss you." She says, her face turning unrecognisable as it turned foggy.

"Hyejin!"

She chuckled at him, shaking his head. She extended her arm and tried to pat on his head but it passed through his head. It made her smile confidently to assure the younger male that it was alright.

Everything was alright. He needed to understand.

"Scream your mate's name, not mine. Oh, wait. It's the other way round. Make him scream your name. Don't forget the gift you have to give me! Bye."

After that, she vanished.

"Hyejin..." he whispered, looking at nothing now. She's gone forever, and he couldn't depend on hallucinations to see her again. 

He was sure that this was the last hallucination he'll have of her.

He didn't know why but he felt rather comforted. It didn't make him scream in pain like he did when she had died.

She's gone. 

He looked back in front, facing the grave, smiling sadly. "I still don't approve of you seeing me and Taehyung in bed."

His smile turned brighter, face now glowing. He felt light from within now.

He could love Taehyung. Nothing could stop him from loving the omega now.

He quickly got up, blowing a kiss to the gravestone of his ex-mate and waving. He mentally thanked her and said her a quick 'bye' before he got onto his car and drove off.

He reached his mansion in minutes because the graveyard wasn't far from his and his omega's mansion.

The setting sun didn't provide more warmth to him than the thought of what he was going to do as soon as he sees Taehyung.

He was going to get it all out now.

Nothing is stopping him. No reason to not say that he loved him back.

"My Taehyung..." He smiled, biting down on his lips sweetly. "Only mine. He's mine, and I'm his."

He felt giddy and excited as he knew that Taehyung was waiting for him.

He had a few missed calls from Taehyung--from the phone he had gifted him recently--and he knew that the boy was eager to meet him.

He got out of his car before hastily parking it. He was at the front door within seconds, knocking a few times impatiently.

"Open the door, love," he whispers at the door. When it finally opened, he immediately pulled the boy into his arms.

Taehyung yelped, surprised. His body tensed but he soon found himself calming down and relaxing in his mate's hold. He wrapped his arms and legs around him, clinging onto him.

"You took way too long!" Taehyung whined, snuggling closer to him.

He noticed the dust on Jungkook's suit but decided to ignore all of that and focus on the beautiful moment.

He gasped loudly when Jungkook scented him. It felt heavenly, especially because it was the first time he was feeling like this. He melted in his arms, going completely limp.

"My baby," Jungkook said admiringly, "I can't even explain how much I missed you."

"I missed you too, Kookie." He didn't know why it felt so intimate.

Taehyung broke away softly, placing his legs back on the ground and looking at Jungkook's desperately soft eyes with slight confusion.

He wondered why he was looking at him so intensely with such a raw emotion; it drove him crazy.

"Taehyung," Jungkook started and Taehyung's heart started beating fast and hard just by listening to the deep and genuinely adoring tone of his voice. "I want to tell you something."

Taehyung only raised his eyebrows, refusing to trust his voice because he knew that it he may stutter or his voice may crack.

His eyes widened slightly when Jungkook leaned forward. He certainly wasn't drunk, Taehyung could tell.

"Kookie?" Taehyung whispers, leaning back a little to maintain a distance between his faces.

Jungkook looks up from Taehyung's lips, his doe eyes searching his eyes, waiting to show some sign of content and permission.

Taehyung stared at him with shy eyes. He wet his lips with his tongue and Jungkook's grip on his waist grew stronger.

"Jungkook?" He whispers again, shivering as he felt Jungkook's breath on his lips.

"Taehyung, I love you," he confesses. The omega's eyes widened but before he could react in any way, Jungkook connected their lips.

Taehyung mewled into the kiss, eyes shutting close as he savoured the feeling of his lips on his.

He loved the butterflies which erupted in his stomach. The tingles running down his spine made him go insane.

He kissed back after the initial shock vanished, and Jungkook felt purely ecstatic. It was indescribable. It was the first time Taehyung was kissing him back; he felt so fucking fine.

He didn't break away, had no intention to at all. He kissed him passionately, pouring all his love into the kiss.

Months of longing, pain and discomfort had made him so desperate. Kissing Taehyung took all the negative emotions away and let him in pure bliss.

The omega shuddered and savoured every second of it before whimpering softly, pulling away as he was out of breath. He blushed deeply.

He had no idea what possessed Jungkook and made him like this.

Whatever it was, he loved it.

"How romantic," Jimin scoffed. "Before you continue anything, either go to your room or let me leave."

"Leave," Jungkook said, lifting Taehyung and making his way to the stairs.

The younger hid himself on Jungkook's shoulder, feeling embarrassed as he realized that he had just had such an intimate moment in front of his friend.

"Guess there's no need for a lingerie," Jimin mind linked the boy who had no energy to tell something back.

He couldn't even listen to the order Jungkook gave Jimin by telling him to close the door on his way out.

His legs dangled in the air as Jungkook carried him to his room and set him down on the bed before getting onto the bed, beside him, shuffling closer.

"I love you," he said again, eyes twinkling.

"I love you..." Taehyung muttered shyly, looking down.  He felt Jungkook scoot closer to him before warm lips were on his own again.

They felt immensely contended. Just being in each other's embrace, lips attached, felt beautiful.

They went on and on--having long make out sessions or sneakily pecking each other when they weren't kissing--until Jungkook finally pulled his to his chest.

"I love you," he said for the nth time, loving the sweet taste that the words left in his mouth.

"Keep telling me that. I love listening to it," Taehyung said and he was nothing but honest. He enjoyed it more than anything.

It's what he strived to hear all his childhood.

It only felt better because they have gone through so much struggle to be with each other.

After going through the pain and suffering, those words just held much more meaning than they would've if they hadn't been through any problems for being together.

"You have to listen to that whole life now," Jungkook cooed and guided his face up by holding his jaw.

He pecked his lips once, looking at Taehyung with soft eyes before moulding their lips together again.

They definitely couldn't get enough of this.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
224K 15.4K 58
"Prince Jungkook will cease to be a prince and would be the king of this kingdom from now, and his newly wedded wife, the princess of Cyrus, will be...
183K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...