Dawn [COMPLETED]

By wtevruclme

Life, a path of surprising twists and turns for Y/N, anything, can change within the blink of an eye, but she... More

Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
Chap 49
Chap 50
Chap 51
Chap 52
Chap 53
Chap 54
Chap 55
Chap 56
Chap 57
Chap 58
Chap 59
Chap 60
Chap 61- Happy birthday Jungkook
Chap 62
Chap 63
Chap 64
Chap 65
Chap 66
Chap 67
Chap 68
Chap 70
Epilogue

Chap 69

174 5 0
By wtevruclme

Jin POV:

I was driving Jisoo home and the car was silent as usual. 

"Namjoon told me that the guy who shot your father was Jackson, and he has been arrested and kept for interrogation." I tried to break the inept silence of the car.

She slowly turned to me and asked, "Can I meet him?"

I thought for a few seconds and nodded before turning the car in the direction of the station.

We entered, and I found my fellow officers discussing.

Officer 1: "Don't you think Jin and Jisoo would make a cute couple."

Officer 2: "They would make a unique couple though, where one is a police, and the other a leader of a news agency. Two different poles, but yet they match."

I cleared my throat loud enough for them to realize I was close to them. They turned to me with their eyes wide in shock and gave me a quick salute.

"I need to meet Jackson. Bring him to the investigation room quickly," I requested, and they did what they were asked to.

I gave way to Jisoo and we both walked towards the investigation room. Jisoo stepped in and stopped me from entering.

"Can I deal with this for a few minutes please?" She asked softly and I nodded.

I left her to close the door and entered the room beside it. No one was there inside except for me. She didn't know that another room had a glass frame through which we could see what is happening in the next room.

Jisoo slowly walked inside and took a seat in front of Jackson. He was handcuffed to the rim of the table so that he doesn't try to escape or hurt her.

"Why did you kill my father?" She asked firmly and Jackson lifted his head.

"It was meant for you but anyways he died since he knew all of my secrets and I didn't want that to be disclosed." He answered without any emotion on his face.

"After all, he has done for you, Jackson-"

"Come on, he is old, he had to die one day or another,"

This statement from him was enough to trigger her anger. She stood up with fuming anger and swung her hand right across his face. She didn't stop and started to smack his face hard with her bag. He was shocked by her reaction but couldn't do anything since both his hands were tied up to the table.

I was amused by how good she was at thrashing. She didn't give him a chance to even react. She was letting all her anger work on him. More than that she was letting go of all her regrets. The strap of the bag came to her hand because of the force for how she was punching him. She threw the strap on his face and started to find something else to beat him. 

I knew what was the only thing available there, and I rushed towards the room. 

"Jisoo, stop." Opening the doors I saw her holding the chair over her head and I instantly held her back. I kept the chair back in its place.

She was breathing heavily after nicely bashing him. She tied her hair back which was all messed up and turned to me.

"Take me home," She said. I took her broken pieces of the bag and lead her out of the station.

Time skip:

I brought Jisoo to her house and she asked me to come in for a coffee for which I agreed. And now we were sitting in the dining facing each other. The only audible sound was us slurping the coffee.

"That was good," I said keeping the cup down.

"The coffee or the beating?" She said and I went speechless.

"I should say, You got guts."

"It was because of you." She said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

"I know you were watching me Jin, and Thank you for watching over me all this time." She said with a slight smile.

I could see she was sad through her incomplete smile.

"I'll get going... If you need anything just give me a call," I said, and she nodded.

She waved to me from her window as I sat inside the car.

I was starting the engine when I heard my phone ring from the dashboard. I pulled it out and saw the name. It was Jisoo. I turned towards her house and she was standing outside the door with the phone in her ears.

I picked up the call and placed it in my ears.

"Hello?"

"I don't know why, but It suddenly feels so lonely without you. Can you stay with me tonight?" She said from the other side.

I got out of the car in excitement and ran towards her.

"Why tonight I can stay forever," I said in hurry and noticed her cheeks turned red as she heard me.

I slapped myself mentally for making the situation even awkward.

"I-i would love that." She said, and my eyes lit up with happiness.

She came closer to me and hugged me placing her head on my chest.

"Stay with me forever like this," I said while I wrapped my hand over her shoulder and head.

Time Skip:

Taehyung POV:

Y/n left me speechless and alone on the terrace. I never expected her to turn down my proposal into this. I thought she would be happy to accept me, but I was wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin patted my shoulders to help me not tear up again.

I sighed and turned to him." I told her I would wait for her, and she told me if we were meant to be then we will get together. " I explained.

"Everything happens for a reason Taehyung."I nodded as he said. 

"But I don't want to lose her."

"Taehyungaa, if you don't want to lose her then you might have shown her how much you love her and how much she means to you," Jimin said as we walked to the room.

After an hour or so, We heard the door knock and Jimin opened the door revealing Jisoo and Jin Hyung. Jisoo showed me a lunch box and went near the table.

"I brought you your favorite Macaroni Bbeongtwigi," Jisoo said as she started to unpack the boxes near the table.

I felt like I was looking at the same bubbly Jisoo who was all joyful back then, and I was happy to see her like this.

"How come you brought Jisoo?" I asked Jin Hyung.

"We...um...we are kind of off back together now." He said with his ears getting all red due to shyness.

"Ooh," Jimin teased him before hugging him happily.

"I am really happy for you Hyung. You guys were meant to be together." I said giving them a little smile from my side.

"What about you and Y/N?" He asked after he saw me go silent.

"She...um... rejected," I replied and Jin nodded with a sad sigh.

He was about to say something when we heard his phone ring. He pulled out his phone and walked towards the door.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Jin Hyung came towards me with a serious face and said." Y/N is leaving."

"We know Hyung..." Jimin and I said together.

"Suga told us yesterday," I confirmed.

"Why are they leaving all of a sudden. It's going to be boring without Y/N"Jin sighed.

"Maybe it's for the best-" I said as sunk into the bed even more.

"What do you mean its best?" Jisoo interrupted me.

"I mean it's better if she stays away from me. Since she doesn't like me."

"Who told you that she doesn't like you?" Jisoo said, and I turned towards her and explained each and everything that happened at the roof.

Jimin's face turned into shock when something flashed in his mind."I remember she had come over near the door when your father was inside yesterday."

"No! She was here all the time my father was bashing me on to stay away from. Do you think she overheard it?" I got concerned and turned to Jin.

" She might have," Jin shrugged.

"Did that made her change her mind?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't think she would have rejected you because of our father, she never cared about fame. I doubt that it's the only reason." Jin said.

Jisoo started to explain"When a woman speaks she speaks through emotions. She loves you a lot. She might be just scared."

"What is she scared of, is the scare of me? I can control my anger now. I can't get angry on her-"

"Scared doesn't always mean by an object, it can be the fear of losing someone. According to whatever she told you, she said it out of care. She said her heart belongs to you, she does love you, but she believes you deserve someone better than her, which means that she cares. She was pleading with you to let go of the love that means, even she never wanted to leave you. She said it is difficult to have things we like, she was talking about you, Taehyung. She sounds like she was brainwashed by someone. She hoped you guys would meet again. She just needed time. She might have thought through before giving you an answer. Don't conclude it as she hates you. She loves you, but she doesn't know how to lead the love."

"No wonder why women are complicated." Jimin sighed and Jin smiled at him," Lucky you!"

 "How do you know that she loves me?" I asked.

"She didn't say that she doesn't love you," Jisoo said, and I felt pleased with her words. For the first time, I felt like I had a sister who could understand me. 

"What should I do know? Noona" She smiled when I called her noona.

"You have to get her back and make sure your world accepts her. Just add a little pressure to make her speak out, trust me, she will be yours," she assured and held Jin's hands.

"If you guys love each other, then you will surely find your back to each other." Jin Hyung repeated what Y/N had told me.

"I have a plan, but It might be dangerous, Will you guys help me?" I said turning to Jisoo.

"Anything for my baby brother," She said pulling my cheeks.

Time skip:

After a few weeks:

Y/N POV:

I was discharged and brought home a few days ago. It has been days since I spoke to Taehyung or even seen him. I do feel bad for leaving him alone on the rooftop, but I was satisfied with the way I had answered him. Suga helped me to get the canceled notice of the contract. And now I am here at the airport with all my luggage packed and ready to set back in the USA. The journey here was hideous yet amusing. Anyways, I am going to miss a lot of people Suga, Jennie, Jimin, Jin, Jisoo, and Taehyung. Last I met everyone was at the hospital, never seen them or got in touch with anyone after that.

I was sitting in the waiting area and Suga was next to me. Namjoon Oppa went to get the tickets verified.

"It would have been better if you had stayed Y/N," Suga said, and I turned to him.

"I guess I have been enough torture to you guys," I said turning around to him.

"You never torture for us Y/N. We love you don't forget that."

"I know, And I am going to miss you and Jennie a lot, Don't forget about the work I told you," I said holding his hands.

"Yes I remember, don't worry the property will go to Jisoo."

"Thank you for everything Suga, "I said with a sad smile.

Ding-dong!!, the calling bell in the airport and asked for all the people to board the planes. Namjoon came towards me holding his passport in his mouth and took all the languages.

"I'll hold on to the passports," I said as I snatched the passport from his mouth, and he gave an annoyed look. Everyone knows why I asked him to hand over his passport.

The flight journey was silent, and I fell asleep as the plane took off.

Time Skip:

We went and stood in the departure queue but was interrupted when I heard someone talking about Taehyung.

I noticed people staring at the TV with their shocking faces. I frowned and asked the person next to me.

"What is going on there?"

"Don't you know, Famous idol Kim Taehyung has been Kidnapped. Police are searching for him everywhere."

"What?!" Namjoon shouted.

Mine and Namjoon's faces were in shock when we heard what happened. My phone started to buzz, and I quickly picked it up from the pocket, Unknown Number.

"Hello?"

"You want Taehyung safe then come to the place I tell you to." A person said from the other side and cut the call immediately.

"Not again!!"  I mumbled as I jumped my way out of the queue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
50.8K 1.3K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
42.8K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
109K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...