FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

By kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... More

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ

12.3K 802 171
By kou_holic

Note : A long chapter ahead. Enjoy !!!

Chapter Six

"I want you here.
Everywhere."

Aditya's POV ;

Again, I saw her squishing Ansh and they both started giggling. I could watch her like this without even blinking. I guess I'm in a mess. My eyes aren't leaving her as if they don't want to miss any moment of her. I was so engrossed in watching her but then I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

I glanced towards my left only to find Di.

"Kab se bula rahi hoon Adi, where are you lost." She asked, and glanced towards the direction of my eyes.

"Ohh, adoring from afar wala kaam chal raha hai. Continue continue." She chidded.

"Kya kuch bhi, I was just thinking about my work aur waise bhi I was adoring Ansh. Can't you see how cute he is? Sometimes I doubt, is he really your son. He's so adorable while here you are like a ghost." I said.

"Did you just call me a ghost ?" She asked.

"Yess why? What will you do ? Complaint to dad, Papa's Princess." I exclaimed.

"You know what, the puja is meant to be done by you otherwise I would love to kill you... ugggh what sin I had done to get you as my brother." She complained.

"But you got the best in the form of me." I flattered myself.

"Whatever, sadly I can't even change it. Btw what's with you and Su, matching matching huhh." She said.

Then only I noticed we were wearing the same colour. I averted my gaze and looked towards Ansh and said, "So what, you and Ansh also wore the same colour."

"We planned it, you fool. Did you guys also discuss your outfits?"

"Ayee, don't tell me you two are dating secretly." She questioned.

"Di yaar, kuch bhi matlab. Just because we are twinning you are saying this. Plus I don't believe in love." I clarified.

"Whatever, but I already ship the two of you." She concluded and added, "Mom was asking for you, go and meet her in the puja room."

She went towards Su & Ansh while I glanced towards her again and made my way to the puja room. I entered the room to find Dalveer ji arranging required stuff for puja. He is one of mom's trusted workers, very friendly and funny.

"Dalveer ji, sab theek thaak." I asked.

"Haanji beta ji, aap sunao. Kaise ho aap, kaam theek se hua ke nahi." He said

"Sab badiya tareeke se hua tabhi toh Ma ne yeh Puja rakhi hai. Apne motichoor ke ladoo banaye ke nahi mere liye ?" I asked.

"Aise kaise nahi banate, sab banake rakha hai beta ji." He smiled and said.

"Keep some extra for me, hiding it from Di." I said to him, he laughed a little and nodded.

Mom entered the room with the priest where he checked the arrangements. Mom asked Dalveer ji in a gesture sab theek se rakha ke nhi to which he nodded as a sign of everything being kept at its place.

Moments later, everyone entered the room including some of our office workers.

Mom asked me to perform everything which is said by the priest. I did all the things accordingly, then we all one by one did aarti of lord Ganesha. After me, it was Di and Ansh who did aarti.

After that it was Su's turn when we heard," I want to do it with Su too." Ansh pouted and everyone laughed at his cuteness. They both did it together and again my eyes are hooked to her.

After them, mom and dad did the aarti and the puja came to an end with mom offering prasad to everyone. Finally we can eat something.

Everyone headed to the dining room and settled themselves on the chair. The food was served and everyone started eating. Di was feeding Ansh who was seated beside her when I heard a click sound and turned towards my right to watch her capturing their moments. This girl I tell you is multi-talented. Baking, photography, interior designing and after yesterday cooking too ; I want to know what more is left to do. I was thinking about the person beside me and my thoughts were interrupted when Dad asked, "Adi, when is your team rejoining the office ?"

"Next Monday." I replied.

"Good, I want you and your team to handle the Andheri Branch of Malhotra Skylink. And I'm proud of you. You guys did a great job there in London. Keep up the good work." He said.

"Thanks Dad." I thanked him.

"Btw Swati, your shop is also there in Andheri, right." He asked her.

Swati's POV ;

"Btw Swati, your shop is also there in Andheri, right." Uncle asked.

"Yess, Uncle" I answered.

"That's nice, I have an offer for you. I want you to design our Andheri Branch, and listen, don't deny. Pranjal showed me some photos of your house and I'm very impressed with it." He said.

I looked towards Di and she was smiling.

"But Uncle, it was years back plus I had applied for an online course. I don't have much experience in it." I replied.

"It means, this will be your first proper work." He exclaimed.

I looked towards Adi and gestured to him to say something and all he said was, "it will be fun working with you." And engrossed himself with food.

What a great friend, he doesn't even understand the meaning of my gesture.

"Ohkay, I'll do it. But then don't complain if you don't like it later & I don't want any payment until you guys love it." I said.

"Ohkay then, you too join from Monday only." Uncle smiled and said. I nodded.

After eating, Uncle, Aunty went to bid farewell to the workers. I took the chance to drag Adi aside and asked him,"couldn't you just say no for this. I even gestured to you to say no."

"How can I miss a chance to boss you. Moreover it will be a great experience for you. Who knows you can get hired permanently." He smirked.

What's with him smirking and being quirky ever since he returned. Whatever !!!

"Uncle asked it with a lot of expectation & I don't want to disappoint him." I said.

"Ayeee Su, you gonna ace it. I'll be there with you." He said taking my hands in his.

"Yeah right, to trouble me." I mocked and withdrew my hands.

"Do you have a degree in mind reading too?" He chuckled and said.

"You know what, you are impossible." I exclaimed & left towards Ansh, faking an anger. He ran behind me laughing.

Why the hell I love him ? I asked myself.

"When you don't know the reason why you love them, that's it, it's true love." Mocked my inner self.

"Get lost you fool." I said to my inner self.

"Same to you love." My inner self replied.

Author's POV :

Here on the other side, two people watching them from far adoring the bickering.

One said, "Are you thinking the same thing?"

Other person said,"Yeah, I already love her."

"Hopefully, he'll realise his love for her soon." Mrs. Malhotra said.

"Don't worry, they are meant for eachother. Just like us." Mr Malhotra replied smirking.

"Shut up." Mrs Malhotra said while blushing.

Aditya's POV :

Mom dad came after bidding farewell to our workers. Then Su, who was talking with Di with Ansh on her lap said, "I guess I too should leave now."

I don't know why but I don't want her to go. It's like my heart is saying do something to stop her. I don't know what the hell is happening with me, ugggh.

She got up, kissed Ansh's cheeks and said bye to him. Mom, dad & Di went with her toward the door. Mom asked her to come again, while Di asked her to drive safely. I grabbed Ansh and said to her, "Don't you want to show your gifts to your biggy girlfriend?"

"I want to but she's going already." He said with a sad face.

"Then stop her, go run fast." I told him.

__________

What are your thoughts about the chapter?
Do you think Aditya's plan will work to stop her? Do you like the characters?

Comment • Vote • Share

Question of the day : 👇🏻
Tell me the silliest joke you heard/read so far.

Stay tuned to know more.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️ !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 12.5K 45
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
81.5K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
44.9K 5.6K 27
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...