FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

Oleh kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Lebih Banyak

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|41| I'm the view... 😏
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

11.5K 741 178
Oleh kou_holic

Chapter Five

"If you can't get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there."

Swati's POV ;

The continuous ringing sound of the alarm disturbed my sleep. I extended my hand towards the alarm clock to stop it.

But then I woke up abruptly thinking how I ended up here in bed. As far as I remember I was reading him the story, I went towards the balcony and saw the book on the swing. I glanced towards the entrance of my house and didn't find his car. Did they go back home ? I rushed inside and grabbed my phone only to find a text message from him.

Aditya :

Sorry for tiring you last night. Me and Ansh are heading home now.
Don't worry I grabbed some apples in case he wakes up & asks for food. Sleep for a while and text me when you read this.
7:30 am.

We reached home and Ansh was sleeping the entire way home. Do reach on time for puja. It starts around 10:30 am. See ya there.
8:00 am.

Swati :

I'll be there on time.
Good morning 🌞!
9:00 am.

I texted him back and plugged the phone to charge. I checked the switch twice, you know bilkul risk nhi lene ka. Hehe !!
[Shouldn't be taking any risk]

I went towards my closet and picked out a simple frock suit and went towards the bathroom and did my morning chores. Then showered and got ready. I had some water because food is preferred to be eaten after the offering. I grabbed my car keys and phone, locked the door of my house. Then I removed my car from the garage in the basement and drove to Malhotra Mansion.

After half an hour my car came to a halt and here I'm in the Malhotra Mansion, gladly there's no media &, paparazzi coz Aunty don't like the attention.

I parked my car and enter the Mansion and was greeted by a running Ansh towards my way.

"Suuu." He screamed.

I picked him up, kissed his cheek and said, "hii baby."

"How am I looking?" He asked.

"As always cute." I replied.

"You looking pretty in this." He said.

"Thanksiee baby." I replied.

"He was waiting for you since he woke up, complaining how he didn't get to meet you in the morning." Pranjal di said, coming towards us. She was looking beautiful and guess what the mom-son duo twined today.

"Is it so baby ?" I asked.

"Yessh." He pouted.

I smiled and said, "I'm here right, now we will pray together."

"Ohkieee dokieee." He exclaimed

Me and Di started walking towards the living room when Ansh said, "Su, put me down pleaassh."
I put him down, he held Di's hand and gestured her to lower her head down.

Di asked him what happened and he whispered in her ear, " I want to pee and I don't know how to untie this." He gestured towards his dhoti. His outfit is so cute.

"You could have said that without doing all this." She asked him, chuckling.

"Ayye, Su is here. Speak slowly." He said.

Me and Di burst into laughter hearing him meanwhile Di said, " You go and meet Mom, she's in the kitchen. I'll just go and take him to the washroom."

"Ohkay, byee baby." I waved to Ansh. He reciprocated and said, " Byeeeissssh Su."

I went towards the kitchen and greeted Aunty. She engulfed me in a hug and said, "You are looking pretty, beta."

"Thank you Aunty, but not as you. You are way prettier than me." I said.

"Stop buttering me." She said and we both laughed.

"Shall I help you with something?" I asked her.

"Yeah just go and check, if Adi is ready or not other than that everything is done. I'll just go and check on his father." She blushed while saying the last line.

Hehe, that's cute. I walked towards his room and knocked on the door. All I heard was, "come in."

I gasped to watch him half naked, roaming around the room in shorts while drying his hair with a towel.

Aditya's POV :

I heard a knock on the door. I said without turning but then I heard someone gasping.

I turned to see her beautifully clad in a frock suit, so elegant and gorgeous. Her hair was braided messily, some hairs falling over her face.

I walked towards her, she unknowingly moved backwards and said nervously, "What, what are you doing ?" And finally she was stuck in between me & the wall.

I forwarded my hand and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and wishpered, "Who told you to come here directly from the bed?"

She snapped her towards me and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean your hair, it's like a bird's nest. Did you even bathe?" I replied.

Hearing this she pushed me a little and said,"You..., you know what, it's none of your business."

How I love to rile her up. I further asked her, "What brought you here in my room?"

"Aunty asked me to check whether you are ready or not." She replied and added, "now that you aren't, I'll go and tell her that."

"I'll come down in a few minutes. Btw did you sleep well ? I mean I know I didn't let you sleep last night, matlab you didn't get any neck or back pain right?" Why am I rambling so much, I thought to myself.

"Grab a glass of water and drink it. I'm fine as you can see and come down asap. Byeeeissssh." She said and left me with my thoughts.

What's happening with me? Why was I rambling so much? Why did I ask her to read a story to me when I didn't even listen to a single thing ? Ever since I returned all I want to do is to be with her, rile her up and watch her cute expressions. She was looking beautiful no doubt plus I saw her in such attire for the first time. She hardly wears Indian dresses ; always wearing a loose shirt, boyfriend jeans, and hoodies. She is a tomboy I tell you but very reserved.

"Will you stop thinking about her and start getting ready?" My inner self mocked me.

"Yessh, Adi stop thinking about her. Get ready or else you will hear an earful from mom." I told myself and started getting ready. I wore the kurta- pajama mom asked me to wear and headed downstairs.

Again, I saw her squishing Ansh and they both started giggling. I could watch her like this without even blinking. I guess I'm in a mess.

___________

What do you think what's happening to him? Comment your thoughts about the chapter.

Their Outfits 👇🏻:

Stay tuned for more updates.
I hope you are enjoying the story ; if you are then do vote, comment & share.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

See yaa, Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
22.1K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...
78.8K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...