My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 59

8.4K 365 116
By AnikaRajput1

1 year later...

"Marry me jiminie" 

Jimin was on cloud nine hearing this words from yoongi, his love. "Omg, is he really asking this or am i dreaming?" he thought looking at yoongi with shocked eyes. yoongi was nil down in front of him while holding a ring in his hand, he was nervous, like really nervous. he was taking deep breaths every second, jungkook on other hand hiding behind the curtain was praying for his uncle. same goes with namjin and hobi. 

"Will you ask me again" Jimin asked pressing his lips together. 

Yoongi nodded, 

"Will you marry me jiminie?" He asked. 

"Omg, so its real YES! YES! YES!" jimin shouted on top of his lungs excited. 

Yoongi too smile showing off his gummy smile , jimin placed his small hand on yoongi's palm , yoongi slid down the ring in his finger and stood up. Jimin wrapped his arms around him and they both hugged eachother tightly. 

                                                                                     - - 

"Taehyung!"

"Taehyung you are nominated for best CEO award" Bekhyung yelled excitedly. Taehyung looked at him and smiled softly. yes it was already 1 year and taehyung was now really into business and he was really good at it.

"When is it?" 

"One month later" bekhyung said taking the place in front of him, taehyung nodded his head. he leaned his head back on the chair and switched on his phone. he smiled softly when a picture popped up. Bekhyun raised his eyebrow and a teasing smile appear on his face. 

"Ahem ahem"

he coughed, taehyung looked over at him and also raised his eyebrow. Bekhyun immediately regret it and shaked his head. 

"What happend hyung?" taehyung asked curiously. bekhyun gulped and again shook his head. 

Taehyung stood up and walked over him. he was about to touch his forehead when bekhyun backed off. 

"I am okay" he said smiling nervously, taehyung was confused but still nodded his head. 

"Um-actually, Your girlfriend came to meet you earlier but i told her that you are busy" bekhyun said gulping, he was afraid that taehyung will shout at him because he shooed his girlfriend away. taehyung knotted his eyebrow at him and leaned his back on the clean glass table. 

"Who?" 

Bekhyun stood up as well. "I am sorry, you told me if you are busy nobody is allowed to meet you, but she wasn't listen so watchmens came and took her away" 

Taehyung just looked at him, with his dark stern eyes looking straight into bekhyun's eyes. bekhyun was badly shaking inside, he thought taehyung is going to throw his out of the office because of what he did. 

"I don't have girlfriend" 

taehyung said and sat down again on the chair. resting his elbow beside , he was a king, his aura was something else , he was so handsome. bekhyun smiled when he saw no danger. and sign in relief. 

"Aish, thank god, you don't have girlfriend, HUH? YOU DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIEND?" bekhyun yelled with his eyes when wide. 

taehyung shaked his head. 

"So, who was she?" he asked confusingly. taehyung too was confused. 

                                                                               - - 

"Jinnie, where are you?" namjoon called excitedly. Jin shaked his head and walked out of the kitchen stopping his foots angrily.

"What jooni?" he asked pouting. 

namjoon smiled widely patting the place next to him on the couch. jin sign and sat down beside him still pouting. 

"Aw jinnie, stop this pouting" namjoon said placing a palm on jin's lips. he could feel jin's pout grew more wide. 

"Okay, i will tell you a good news and you won't pout again" he said happily. 

jin didn't respond so namjoon continue. 

"Taehyung is nominated for best CEO award" 

"YAYY!!" jin shouted on top of his lungs. he was so happy, that his baby was doing really good there, he was so so damn proud of him that he was getting the CEO's award. 

                                                                                   - - 

"Jungkookie, i heard taehyung is getting best CEO award" 

"really?" Kookie asked excitedly.

"Yes, kookie" jimin said smiling widely. 

"But what is it?" Kookie asked innocently. 

Yoongi and jimin both faceplamed themselves. 

"It's for the work he went there for" Yoongi explain him while he pull him into his lap. patting his soft hair and then caressing it lightly, Kookie nodded his head in understanding, he still didn't get what work taehyung does but he know getting an award his really big achievement. so he was happy was hie big boyfie. 

                                                                                             - - 

Taehyung woke up, by the smell of freshly made pancakes. he sat down on the bed , while he was shirtless, he rubbed his eyes for getting his view clear , he heard some noises from his kitchen, he thought might be it's his maid. so he just laid back down on the headpost. his thoughts drifted on kookie. he though he was already in school by now. so he opened his eyes again to look at the side of the bed at lamp post. he saw nothing, literally nothing. his eyes went wide, he kept an photo frame of kookie there but it was nowhere to be found, he search for the card that kookie gave but same, he didn't found it anywhere , he searched it under the bed in drawers, he stood up throwing the cover on the bed angrily  he walked toward the dustbin , he opened the bin and saw the photo frame of his baby and the card inside it. he pulled it out while walked toward the table he pressed his palm on the card caressing it to remove all the wrinkle from it. he then looked over at the photo frame of his baby it was cracked , he got angril looking at the scratch he caressed the photo frame with his thumb while he was burning with anger and frustration .he walked out of the room. he sat down the the couch tapping his foot on the cold floor. 

"Hyunji!" he agrily gritted his teeths. he heard the voice coming toward the living room. taehyung looked at the door waiting for his maid to come out. 

"What the fuck hy- who are you?" taehyung asked to the girl standing his front of him, she was wearing a reviling dress exposing her chest a short black shirt hugging her thighs tightly, she wasn't hyunji, she was someone else, taehyung stood up. the girl raised her eyebrow checking out taehyung from head to toe, her eyes fixed from taehyung's well build chest to his v-line. he was looking extremely sexy and hot with his morning messsy hairs.she stuck her tongue out at him and licked her lips. taehyung glared at her dangerously. 

"I asked who the fuck are you?" he said angrily. 

the girl met her eyes with taehyung. 

"Forget me already, huh?" she said. 

Taehyung looked at her still glaring and also thinking deeply that where he saw this girl before. the girl took step forward , he stood in front of taehyung and placed her hand on his chest. slowly sliding it down. 

"It's me" she said more like whispering, taehyung didn't moved, he narrowed his eyes at her. and then he remember it was the same girl in his university. the creepy stalker.

"What are you doing in my house?" taehyung asked angrily yanking her hand away from him and backed off. 

The girl didn't reply and just walked again in the kitchen. taehyung angrily walked behind her. he pulled the girl by her arms back and pinning her to the wall. 

"Get out" he said tighting his grip on the girl's wrist. she wriggled in his grip shaking her head in no. 

Taehyung rubbed his forhead from his free hand and then he let go of the girl. 

Girl looked down at her wrist, there was mark of finger print on it. she opened her mouth to say sometime but taehyung started pulling her put of the house, she again started wriggling her wrist but taehyung just kept dragging her out of the kitchen to living room. he held onto the door frame, taehyung looked behind him and harshly pulled her again. her hand left the door frame and taehyung pushed her out. 

"DON'T YOU DARE CAME HERE AGAIN" 

he said and slammed the door on the girl's face.

                                                                                          - - 

Next day ,

 the girl came to his office telling everyone that she is taehyung's girlfriend. 

taehyung was peacefully sitting on his chair when he heard the squealing sound and whispering sound from outside his cabin. he ignored it and checked on some files that were giving to him for checking on it. soon after bekhyun entered the cabin. taehyung looked up and saw him, he sat down on one of the chair in front of taehyung and resting for a while catching his breath. 

"Taehyung, your girlfriend came" 

"WHAT THE HELL!" taehyung shouted angrily, he didn't like it, he didn't have girlfriend he have a boyfriend, he stood up and walked out of the cabin bekhyun following behind fastly. 

Taehyung saw the same girl from the morning, he just stay far away from her while she was busy talking to some employes in her flirty tone." how cheap" he said gritting his teeths angrily, 

"You girl, come here" taehyung called calmly, she saw him and she happily ran toward him, she was about to hug him but he stopped her by placing the palm on her head and then pushed her harsly back. bekhyun was just too quiet looking at the situation in front of him, he know taehyung didn't have girlfriend but the girl just claimed him as her.

"Stay away" taehyung said. she pouted while other employes just decided to stay away from there boss matter. and again started working. 

"Taehyung, calm down" bekhyun whispered, 

"Who are you to tell him, just stay away from our matters" the girl name sia said. 

bekhyun just rolled his eyes at her. taehyung shoved his hand in his pocket, he didn't wanted to slap and insult the girl in front of the whole damn office. he walked away leaving bekhyun and girl. bekhyun followed him closely and the girl too. 

they walked inside the cabin. 

she sat down on the couch of the cabin , her smile wasn't leaving her face and bekhyun stood beside taehyung.crossing his arms over his chest. 

the girl angrily looked at him . "Why are you still standing here, just get out, wanna be a third wheel or what?" 

taehyung sign in frustration, really she was the most annoying girl he ever met. 

"What is your name?" he asked, 

bekhyun looked at him. he was shocked taehyung didn't even know the girl's name. she smiled widely. 

"Sia" she said. 

"Why are you following me?" 

"Because i love you" she said, 

bekhyun couch loudly, taehyung  looked at him, he passed him the glass on the water on the glass table and removed the wooden covering from it. bekhyun took a small sip of it and placed it back again. taehyung smiled softly bekhyun too smile. 

Sia looked at the scene in front of her with annoyance, 

"YOU oldie, just get o-"

"ENOUGH!" taehyung shouted slamming his hand on the glass table causing the water to spill on his hand and coat. , bekhyun flinched on his spot while sia too. bekhyun looked at the glass that was now rolling on the table. some amount of liquid flowing out of it. he picked up at the glass and placed it far from taehyung. sia on the other hand too stood up. bekhyun shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out napkin from it, he held taehyung's forearm softly telling him to keep calm and he dapped the napkin on the wet coat. sia tried to ignore it but she can't jealousy took over her and she angrily walked toward bekhyun and taehyung. she held bekhyun arms tightly and pushed him back with all her forced she was about to slap bekhyun when, taehyung stood up and well , he grabbed the girl's arm and also pushed her back at him , now facing her , he slapped the girl across the face

the slapped voice ecoed in the in whole cabin. bekhyun was so damn shocked because of taehyung, this boy never fails him to give him suprises and heart attack.

"GET OUT" he shouted gritting his teeths angrily, bekhyun was like his eomma 'jin' he will never hear anything about bekhyun or jin anything like this. sia placed her palm on her burning red cheeks while her eyes were turning glossy. tear's shining in her eyes. 

she ran out of the cabin. holding her burning cheeks. 

"Okay, so she wasn't your girlfriend , right?" bekhyun asked. 

taehyung sign shaking his head in "no". bekhyun nodded, giving taehyung the handkerchief. taehyung mouthed him a "thank you", 

bekhyun took a place in front of taehyung, he didn't want to leave taehyung when he looks so stress and in problem because of work and now a new drama of this girl 'sia'.

taehyung pulled  his hairs back in frustration,closing his eyes. a thought of certain bunny baby clouded his mind again, he always thinks about him whenever he gets in problem or stress, his baby never fails to make him smile even it is the worst day of the year , a smile made the way toward his lips , bekhyun too smiled softly. 

"Taehyung, can i ask you something?" 

taehyung hummed in response.

" You really don't have anyone in your life?" 

bekhyun asked but regret when taehyung opened his deep brown eyes looking straight at him. he gulped when he saw taeyung curled up his hand into fist, he nervously bit his lips and was about to say sorry when taehyung smiled again. bekhyun nervously smiled. 

"There is hyung" he said softly, while his mind again clouded with his little bunny 'kookie'.

bekhyun raised his eyebrow at him. and smiled softly looking at the mood swing because of someone taehyung thought about now. 

"Can i ask who?" 

"Kookie"

"Namjoon's and jin's baby" 

                                                                                            - - 

Namjoon was all ready to go to paris with his appa,'mr kim'. Kookie can't go because he was having school. he was going alone to congratulated taehyung and also taehyung will come to seoul soon, because it was jimin's and yoongi's wedding. so he was also going to take the wedding card for taehyung. 

"Appa, why is my name this small in the wedding card?" jimin pouted. 

"Because you too are smol" namjoon said piching his cheeks softly. jimin whines. 

"It is because i told them to" Yoongi said, jimin angrily turned toward him. 

"Why?" 

"It's to show them who is top and bottom" 

Jin smacked yoongi's head. "Ouch!" Yoongi said dramatically rubbed his head. 

"Kookie's here yoongi" jin said. 

Yoongi nodded. Jimin shaked his head in disbelief. 

"Appa, taehyung will come, right?" jimin asked. 

"Yes, he will!" namjoon said. 

                                                                                          - - 

1 month later..

Yestarday taehyung got the award of the best and the youngest CEO.there were many famous CEO's and business man from all around the world, when taehyung name anounced all were beyond shocked because they never heard the name ever, but now he was bestCEO  among them and also the youngest, some business mens praised him for his achievement and some told him ideas to increased the knowledge of the young and the handsome man. he was happy but still he have to work more hard, so now he was as usual getting ready to go to office. he wore his tie for his first day after getting the award of best CEO. he thought for a change. 

"Good morning sir! Morning sir!" murmuring voices was heard in the office of employes, taehyung shoved his hand in the pocket as usual and walked straight to his cabin ignoring the voices. 

"Good mor- Taehyung you look handsome"

"Thank you hyung" 

                                                                                                 - - 

Namjoon walked out of the airport with his and his appa's luggage, while chanyeol knows about there arrival but bekhyun and taehyung didn't. Mr.kim were holding onto chanyeol arms for support, but namjoon can clearly see his appa was flirting with chanyeol. 

"This way, sir" chanyeol said , mr.kim nodded while he tightly held on chanyeol's arm . namjoon busy struggling with their bags, he regret coming with his appa now. 

"Appa, take your bag" he said, pulling his bag. mr.kim made an annoyed face beacause he was just now telling chanyeol about that 'he was single and all'.

"I'll help" chanyeol offered , namjoon sign nodding his head. 

                                                                                               - - 

"Omg!Namjoon" bekhyun eyes went wide, as he saw namjoon and mr.kim there ex CEO coming toward the meeting hall with chanyeol. 

"Hello bekhyung" namjoon said smiling widely. bekhyun eyes went more wide while he rapidly nodded his head. 

"Yes!Yes! i am bekhyung, jin didn't came?" he asked, excited to meet his best friend from college, namjoon shook his head. bekhyun grew sad. chanyeol stood beside him and patted his shoulder. 

"Don't worry, we will meet him when we will go to seoul" he said. mr.kim grabbed namjoon's arm, pouting.

"HuH? bekhyun asked. chanyeol never mentioned going back to seoul before. 

"Yes, yoongi is getting married" namjoon said happily. 

bekhyun didn't believe his ears, "Huh, that small baby, who use to beat the shit out to the boys that approach jin, Omg!" bekhyun chuckled at the memory about yoongi betting namjoon when he found out them dating each other. 

"Yes, yes the same baby, "namjoon said shaking his head with a soft smile playing on his lips. 

"To whom?" 

"Taehyung didn't tell you, its his best friend jimin" namjoon said. bekhyun mouthed a 'o' and nodded. 

"Um-by the way where is tae?" namjoon asked, mr.kim too nodded. 

"He is in important meeting, please wait in his cabin, if he knew that you are waiting out here because of me, he will fire me" bekhyun said with a chuckle. 

                                                                                       - - 

Namjoon and mr.kim was waiting in taehyung's cabin. 

namjoon was proudly looking at the awards and achievement that taehyung got before getting the biggest award of best and the youngest CEO. he was like a proud dad right now.

"I am so excited" mr.kim said. sipping on his coffee. namjoon too nodded,

taehyung meeting got over in later half an hour, he walked out of the meeting hall and saw bekhyun out he had a wide smile plastered on his lips. taehyung shrugged it and started walking toward his cabin. bekhyun following closely. 

"There is a surprise in your cabin taehyung" he said,

taehyung nodded, while he wasn't excited for whatever the surprise is. 

the cabin door opened and namjoon stood up. he saw a young handsome man walking in. taehyung on other hand saw 2 mens sitting in his cabin, his eyes grew wide when he saw namjoon after 3 years. mr.kim placed the coffee cup on the table with a thug breaking the awkard silence. his eyes grew wide looking at the handsome boy in front of him.

"Are you taehyung?" mr.kim asked standing up. taehyung chuckled looking at his grandpa and nodded his head. namjoon was so shocked to see taehyung , he was looking like, very handsome he didn't expect this to happend but it happen and the result was pretty good looking and handsome. he spread his arms wide for taehyung, taehyung took a deep breath and walked toward namjoon. 

taehyung walked straight into his arms like a little taehyung , that namjoon left here, namjoon patted taehyung's neatly set hairs but taehyung didn't mind at all he was eagerly waiting for this moment to come soon. he was no more a Cold rude CEO boss, right now he was a 3 year's old taehyung that was missing his appa so much. mr.kim patted his back gaining his attention. bekhyun just left the room to give them some privacy. 

taehyung broke the hug and smiled widely. 

"Thank you for coming appa" he said happily. namjoon patted his hairs. Mr.kim again patted his back gaining his attention. 

taehyung looked over at desperate soul  of mr.kim. he smiled and also hugged him. 

Mr.kim placed his head on taehyung's chest softly and closing his eyes, namjoon shaked his head in disbelief. taehyung smiled softly hugging his grandpa. 

After sometime mr.kim pulled away and blushed. he looked up at him because od height difference between them. he opened and closed his fist rapidly . taehyung guessed it correct coming closed to him. mr.kim placed a soft kiss on taehyung's cheek bones. and then blushed madly hiding his face for taehyung nuzzling his face in his chest. taehyung chuckled and rubbed mr.kim back.

                                                                                              - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.2K 53
Jungkook and Taehyung both hate eachother's existence like nothing else. Will they ever treat eachother like a human? Things starts getting a little...
222K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
533K 19.5K 54
Kim Taehyung is the youngest president of South Korea, he's very handsome, smart, wise, kind and the perfect guy you could dream of. Jeon Jungkook is...
14.5K 715 12
tae and kook have been friends or you can say that bestfriend from childhood , kook is bigger than tae but because they live in neighbour so they kno...