𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

~bonus chapter

2K 65 85
By stainsspermbank

Y/n is in second year when this takes place

"Ma it's fine" I followed my mum around as she stressed "just stay still for the dress fitting" I said. Mum stopped moving "thank you" I stood there as they put on her dress.

"You look amazing ma" I smiled. I looked down at my clipboard "so that's hair, makeup, dress done, you're set, sit here and stay calm" I said "I'm going to check everything else" I left the room.

Endeavor met me at the entrance.
"How is he?" I asked.
"He's terrified" Endeavor sighed "go help"
"Me? Why can't you do it?"
"Because you're his daughter, now go" he pushed me towards the suite. I walked down the long hall and knocking on the door.
"Hello?" Almight opened the door and looked down at me "thank God its you" he pulled me into the room "please help your father" he pushed me towards the room. I walked over. Present Mic was trying his best to keep dad calm. I looked dad up and down.

"You look so handsome dad" I smiled.
"Sweetie!" Dad pulled me into a hug "I'm terrified, is your mother terrified? Is she ok? What about Eri? Are you stressed? Do you need to-"
"Dad calm down" I stopped him. We both took a few deep breaths "yes mum is terrified but she's definitely calmer than you, Eri is asleep and yes I'm stressed because I need to check everything"
"Sorry"
"No it's fine, try your best to stay calm and drink some water"
"Alright" he kissed my forehead and calmed down. I turned to left and the heroes stared at me.
"Thank you so much" Mic smiled.
"No problem" I said.
"Wait are you not ready?" Endeavor pointed at my casual outfit.
"I'm not ready" I said.
"But your hair looks amazing" Almight said.
"Really?" I looked into the closet mirror.

"Thank you" I smiled "Endeavor, do you know when the boys will be here?"
"We're here" the boys walked in.

(Ignore the weapons)

"Ok stay calm" Midoriya rushed over to me "what can we do?"
"If you guys check the wedding venue, the reception venue and the rings while I get changed that'll be amazing" I looked at the clipboard again "then I'll check on the cake  then-"
"I can do that for you" Endeavor suggested.
"Thank you so much" I said. We all scattered around.

I walked back to mum's suite.
"Hi honey" she waved while Eri sat on her lap "are you going to change now?"
"Yeah" I walked over to the wardrobe.
"Wow you look amazing Y/n" Mitsuki said.
"Aww thank you" I pulled out my dress. I quickly went into the bathroom and got dressed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked out and picked up the clipboard.
"Ok I'll be-"
"Ew" Aunt Tracy stared at me (Marisa's mother/ the abusive aunt)
"Who tf let her in?" I sighed.
"Literally no one, she just walked in" Inko said.
"Can you leave please?" I asked.
"No, I'm here to save my sister from you people" she looked me up and down "you look like a slut"
"This is why no one likes you" I said "I'm going to ask you one more time, can you leave please?"
"No!" She snapped at me.
"Fine" I put down the clipboard and walked over to her.
"What are you-" I chopped at her neck and she fainted.

She fell onto me.
"I'll go put her back in her car" I dragged her out of the room. I carefully pulled her down the stairs.
"What the actual fuck happened?" Endeavor asked then she saw her face "nevermind its fine" he picked her up "where are we dumping her?"
"SHE'S NOT DEAD" I laughed.
"Oh that's disappointing" Endeavor sighed. We walked outside. Her husband was leaning on their car smoking a cigarette.
"Here's your wife Clyde" Endeavor dropped her in his arms.
"I told her this was a bad idea" he stared at me and smirked "hi darl-"
"Shut up pedo" I snapped and walked away. I felt his eyes on me and turned around. Endeavor noticed and stood behind me "thank you"
"No problem" he smiled.

"By the way you look great" Endeavor said as we got back inside.
"Thank youuu" I smiled "I got the dress tailored because it didn't fit at first"
"They did a great job, it really suits you" he said.
"You look good too" I smiled.
"Thank you loser" he smiled "I would hug you but I don't to mess up the hair.
"We love that you know boundaries" I laughed.
"Ok everything is ready" the boys walked over "the guests have arrived so the wedding can start now"
"God I'm so nervous" dad came out.
"It'll be fine" I smiled. He shot me a smile then they all left to the wedding venue.

I ran back up to my mum.
"Ok everything is ready" I said. The girls were there.
"Did my mum show up?" Marisa asked.
"Yeah but her husband and her are gone now" I smiled "so dad and the rest of them have left so we can leave after a few minutes" I walked over to my mum "are you ready to get married ma?"
"Yes I am" she smiled. We all stood up and left. The limo was waiting outside. Mum went in first then we all followed.

"Ooo it's nice in here" Eri looked around. She was the flower girl. After a while we got to the wedding venue. We all got out. Paps was standing by the entrance.
"You look beautiful love" he gave mum her bouquet.
"Thank you" she smiled.
"See you out there" I smiled as we joined everyone. I was the maid of honour so I stood at the front. The music started playing and mum walked out with Paps.

Eri skipped down the isle throwing flower petals. Dad started tearing up as he watched mum walk down the isle. He continued to sniff. I quickly passed him a tissue. Mum made it to the front and Paps gave her hand to dad then stood next to Grams.
"Aw are you Ok?" Mum wiped dad's tears.
"Yeah" he sniffed "you look so beautiful"
"Thank you, you look so handsome"
"Thank you" dad blushed.

The ceremony started. The speeches started.
"Jayda, my love" dad held her hands "from that day that I laid my eyes on you, I prayed that you would be mine, and thank God that he answered my prayers" everyone laughed "everyday that I wake up to you beside me has been blessed and can't wait to do the same for the rest of our lives, I love you more than life itself and I'm more than excited to spend my forever with you" he finished. Mum's eyes were watery. I heard loads of sniffing and nearly everyone was crying.
"That was so sweet" mum sniffed "wait stop, I'm going to ruin my makeup" she laughed. She gave her speech (I'm not good at lovey dovey stuff). The ceremony continued and the rings were exchanged.

"Before they are officially wed, is there anyone here that objects to this wedding?" The priest asked. Endeavor and I pulled out guns and pointed it at everyone. They all laughed at the gesture but no one objected "great, and with the power rested in me, I now announce you Mr and Mrs Aizawa, you may kiss the bride" mum and dad kissed and everyone erupted in cheer.

After a while everyone started leaving to to to the reception venue.
"Congratulations" Eri and I walked over to our parents.
"Thank you so much" mum hugged us both tightly and kissed our cheeks.
"We couldn't have done this without you" dad smiled.
"Ok hurry up Jayda" Mitsuki said "we have to get you changed out of this dress"
"I'm coming" mum laughed "see you later" she smiled at dad then walked away. Dad smiled at she disappeared through the doors.
"Wow you're in love" I laughed.
"Of course I am, your mother is the most perfect person ever" he swooned.
"Anyways" Almight walked over "its time to get to the reception"
"Ok I'll see you guys later" dad walked off.

~time skip~

We were back in the suite getting ready.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"You look amazing" Mitsuki said.
"Thank youu" I smiled "so do you"
"Thank you" she blushed. I walked over to my mum.
"Y/n thank you so much for planning the reception" mum looked over at me "you've basically planned this whole wedding alone"
"This was the most stressful thing I've ever done" I laughed "but it was definitely worth it, the reception is the big part"
"I love you so much" she smiled.
"I love you too" I smiled. There was a knock at the door.
"Y/n it's for you" Inko called. I looked over and it was the boys.
"I'll see you later ma" I kissed her cheek then left with them.

"You look so good right now" Bakugou looked me up and down.
"Shi I meannn" Midoriya slide over to me "are you tryna get married?"
"Sure" I laughed. They all blushed "ok quick lets get to the venue" I pulled them outside.
"Its that one" Midoriya pointed at the car.

"Damn alright" we walked over to it. Todoroki opened the door for me "thank you" they all got in then we drove to the venue.

We quickly got there and got out of the car. Todoroki extended his arm and I took it as we walked in.

"Ok I'm in love with this" Midoriya said.
"You planned this all, right?" Bakugou asked.
"Yeah, sorry that I haven't been spending time with you guys" I said "I've just been so busy"
"Its fine, we understand" Todoroki smiled. We walked into the reception.

"Y/n this is amazing" Sero ran over to me with the rest of our friends.
"Thanks" I smiled.
"How much was it?" Kirishima asked.
"For everything? Around £250k" their jaws dropped "my mum gave me no limit" we all found a table to sit and talk.

~time skip~

It was the first dance. Mum and dad met on the dance floor and started dancing.

"They look so happy together" Almight sniffed.
"Don't worry that'll be you soon" I nudged him. He looked down at me and I gestured Inko. They locked eyes and blushed. Eventually people started dancing.
"May I have this dance?" The boys asked at the same time.
"Uh-"
"N/n will you dance with me?" Eri walked up to me.
"Of course I will" I smiled and took her hand. The boys smiled and watched us dance together.

After a while everyone scattered to talk. The food and drinks were still being prepared. Mum rounded all of my friends and I up.
"I asked your parents and they gave you all permission to drink if you want" she handed me a hotel key "you can crash at the suite, Eri is going to a friends house while Shota and I uh-"
"Yeah we know" I said "thank you"
"No problem" she smiled and left. We stood in silence for a few seconds.
"Ok you guys get wasted Kirishima and I are driving" I said.
"BET!" Bakugou said and we all scattered.

I walked around for a bit admiring the decor. I was posting clips of the day on my private story. I heard familiar yelling. I followed it and sighed.

I just let them continue without interfering.
"Y/n" dad walked over to me. The music turned to a slow song "can I have this dance?"
"Of course" I smiled. We walked over and started dancing together.
"I can't express how thankful I am for what you've done for us" he said "everything has been so beautiful"
"Its fine" I smiled "it has been kinda fun working with so many people to put everything together"
"I'm so proud of you" he smiled.
"Thank you" I smiled.

The food was being brought out and everyone was seated again. Mum and dad sat at the front together.

Table by table, everyone got their food after my parents.

Everyone sat down after making their plate.
"Ok go" Sero and I took the first bite together. We instantly hugged.
"You people do this everytime" Kaminari laughed.
"Its worth it" I laughed.

~time skip~

I guided my drunk friends into the hotel suite.
"You people do too much" I laughed. They all groaned then flopped down around the living room "Goodnight guys" I said.
"Goodnight" they replied. I sat in silence in the room for a few minutes. There was a knock on the door and the boys walked in.
"We want to cuddle" the boys laid down and pulled me closer "mmm soft" Midoriya snuggled into me.
"Cute" I smiled and fell asleep.

A/n: hiii I hope you guys enjoyed the bonus chapter, thank you so much for reading, have a great day/ night byeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
174K 3.6K 69
ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ~ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒ...
977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
237K 10.1K 80
[𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] ❝𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎...