My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 58

8.3K 336 31
By AnikaRajput1

"Byee" Jin said pouting. 

"Byee jinnie" he said wrapping his arms around his waist. namjoon placed a sweet kiss on jin's lips and pulled away. jin smiled in satisfaction while he unwrapped his arms around his waist. and also smiled. 

"Byeee" he again said and waved his hand. and walked out of the house into his car to go to his office. 

Jin sign as namjoon left, he saw yoongi sitting on the couch lazily. 

he walked inside the kitchen for his daily routine. 

as he was done, he pouted looking at the fridge that has only some fruit drink and banana milk. and some veggie and fruits. 

"Grocery shopping!" he yelled and ran toward his room to get ready. for his most favourite thing. 

as he was ready, he walked out of the room and saw yoongi still sleeping on the couch lazily. he made an annoyed face and  rolled his eyes at him . and decide to leave the house on his own. 

so he just closed the door from outside. and walked away. 

                                                                                        - - 

Jimin was tired after all his morning classes , he was just so tired after all his boring lecture and all.

he walked toward his house slowly looking at his feets and his bag hanging on his shoulder lazily.

he opened the main gate of the house and walked toward the door, he knocked on it.

but got no reply. he wait for sometime for jin to open the door. but still didn't got reply. so he just twisted the doorknob to open it. and suprisingly it open

he saw no one and saw only his boyfriends sleeping on the couch. he saw him and sign in relief. 

he slowly tip toe toward his room for changing his clothes and taking shower. 

after taking a warm shower he felt good. he wore comfortable clothes and walked out of his room. not wanting to make any noise so he slowly tip toe toward the living room toward his lazy yoongi.

he sat down beside him slowly. 

Yoongi whine in his sleep, rubbing his nape lazily. jimin chuckled looking at him. he is looking really adorable when he sleep. he scrunch his nose cutely just like kookie did. Jimin looked over the coffee table and saw yoongi's phone kept on it. he slowly reached for it he quickly unlocked it as he knows yoongi's password. he opened the camera option slowly moved toward him to capture both of there photos. he turned on the selfie camera and was clicked but his bad luck the flash light directly flashed on both of there faces. Yoongi whine in his sleep rubbing his eyes cause of the bright light, Jimin bites his lips in nervousness and kept the phone as it was kept on the table. and acted as he was sleeping beside him. 

Yoongi rubbed his eyes until the view gets clear for him. he growl and sat straight on the couch. he saw jimin sleeping beside him. he smiled kissing him on top of his head. Jimin giggled also getting up.yoongi raise his eyebrow at him.

"You were acting?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder and get up ,  but yooongi held his wrist and pulled him down. jimin sat down with the attempt and sat down looking at yoongi in horror. Yoongi held his both and and cage him between him on the couch. Jimin wriggled his wrist in his grip. 

"H-hyung leave me eomma will come" jimin said. 

"No one is home, we are alone" Yoongi said smirking evilly. Jimin sign pushing yoongi. but yoongi held him more tight and pulled him down on the couch to sleep and him on top of him. 

"Y-Yoongi hyung" Jimin yelled softly when he felt something poking on his inner thighs.

"Yes, baby" Yoongi teased him rubbing his cock on his  inner thighs little too hard. 

Jimin tried to control himself  while he closed his eyes ,he stopped wriggling his wrist and let him do whatever he wants. Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck slowly Yoongi smirked as he was sure jimin gave up struggling in his grip he let go of jimin's wrist. he slowly slide his hand down his chest to his waist. he held his waist securely really very softly and cupped jimin face with his another hand. jimin slowly tilt his head and tangled his finger in yoongi's hairs strands. playing with his soft hairs. Yoongi leaned in to capture jimin's plump and juicy pink lips. there lips met and they felt like they were in heaven. their lips move hungrily on each other while yoongi kept on rubbing his cock on jimin's inner thighs in fast pace. jimin lifted his ass to get more fiction of yoongi's cock on his half hard cock. they both melted in eachothers lips . there heartbeat increased rapidly. they both had there eyes closed feeling eachother completely. they were busy kissing each other hungrily and messily both were out of the breath but still didn't want to leave those soft lips.  they were so busy in there moments they didn't heard the voice of door being opened. 

Jin looked at the scene unfolded in front of him. Jimin was beneath yoongi breathing heavily and yoongi being an evil he wasn't leaving jimin even to breath. it was a cute scene but for jin it was betrayal. it dropped the shopping bag that he has.

Yoonmin both flinched at the sound of something dropping. yoongi pulled away but still was laying on top of his jimin. jimin looked at the direction and saw jin looking at both of them with shocked. Yoongi gulped. Jimin too looked at him with fear in his eyes , he breathed heavily . he noticed there position he pushed yoongi a bit. yoongi too realise there position and sat straight on the couch while jimin too sat down straight and fixed his messy t-shirt properly.

Jin stayed there for sometime without even moving. yoongi and jimin both gave eachother a nervous look. Jin glared at yoongi before going inside the kitchen. 

Yoongi sign in relief. keeping his hand on his chest breathing heavily. 

Jimin sign too with sadness laced on his face, he got up from his place and grabbed the shopping bag in his hand. 

"Jiminie" Yoongi yelled softly. 

Jimin heard him but didn't stopped, he know it hurt jin to know about them. he hurt him too because he got caught in a quiet awkward position with yoongi. 

he entered the kitchen while jin was just standing leaning his back on kitchen counter. 

he slowly walked in not even able to make eye contact with jin. he kept the bag on the kitchen counter and stood in front of him to be getting scolded or something. he held his hand on top of his left hand in front of him  tightly and stood silently while his head was hung low.Jin looked at him and sign. 

"Just go jimin" he said and turned around to look at the bag, he stared getting things out of it. Jimin just stood there while some tears rolled down his chubby cheeks. 

"E-eomma" his voice crackled up. 

Jin looked at him as he also didn't want him to cry because of him. 

"Jimini we will talk about it later" he said, Jimin looked at him with tears in his eyes. he nodded his head and ran out of the kitchen. 

Yoongi was still sitting on the couch waiting for jimin to come out, what made him angry was jimin came out of the kitchen crying. he ran toward his room and closed the door behind him. yoongi sign in frustration also walking toward the room. he twisted the door knob and saw jimin was laying down on his stomach and hiding his face in pillow. sobbing and muffling voice was heard in the room. he close the door behind him and sat down on the bed beside his bed. caressing his hairs softly. 

"Shush its okay" Yoongi tried calming him down. but that didn't work , jimin sobbed more and more. 

"H-he-d-didn-t-l-like-m-me,h-he-don-t l-like-u-us-b-eing t-together" he sobbed more and more, as he thought Jin didn't like him being yoongi's boyfriend. 

"If he doesn't like, then we both will leave" yoongi assure but that didn't convinced him he cried more and more this time. Yoongi too felt bad not because he was caught by his brother  with his 'love' making out on the couch, but what hurt him was he wasn't too sure about if jin like jimin as his boyfriend or not. 

                                                                                       - - 

"jooni, come home please" Jin called. 

"Jinnie, what happend?" namjoon asked in concern.

"Just-just come home as soon as you can" he said, namjoon nodded and cutted off the call. he stood up taking his coat hanging over his arm and file in his hand and moved out of his cabin. 

                                                                                     - -

Namjoon came soon after that , he parked the car in panic. he thought something bad might have happend that is why jin called him urgently . 

"Jinnie!" namjoon called as he entered the living room, he saw jin sitting on the couch watching sometime on the television he checkout jin if he was hurt or something. Jin noticed him and switch off the tv by the remote, he walked toward him and hugged him directly. namjoon sign in relief as jin was alright in his arms, he wrapped his arms around him and caressed his head softly and kissed his top of crown. 

"Jinnie, are you okay?" he asked softly. rubbing small circle on his waist. 

Jin hummed, burying his nose in namjoon neck. 

namjoon too nodded still hugging him softly, it doesn't matter for him as long as jin is safe and healthy in his arms, even if he gave him a heartattack by calling him urgently, 

after sometime jin finally spoke up. 

"Yoongi and jimin are dating"

"WHAT!" namjoon was shocked. 

"Umm-they are dating" jin said smiling. 

namjoon looked at him in confusion knotting his brows together. 

"I saw them kissing eachother on couch" jin said clapping his hands together. 

"And you aren't angry?" he asked. 

jin shaked his head in "no" . 

"So?"namjoon asked. 

"Just a bit shocked to know that somebody really like my brother" jin said happily. namjoon nodded silently. 

"But now jimine is crying?" 

"And why is that?" namjoon asked curiously. 

jin shrugged his shoulder. 

"Let's call them" jin said in excitment. 

"Um okay" namjoon said nodding. 

"No-you call them" jin said in excitment. namjoon again nodded. 

"Yoongi! Jiminie!" 

                                                                                     - - 

Yoongi was shocked to hear namjoon's voice,he looked at jimin now calm down figure, he also got flinched and hid his face in yoongi's chest. yoongi felt him shaking in his chest. 

"Shush nothing is going to happen" yoongi assure him. rubbing his back. Yoongi placed his chin on his head .

Jimin nodded his head in his chest. but still didn't showed him his face. 

"You okay?" yoongi asked. 

Jimin looked up at him looking at his face. his eyes were puffy and red, his cheeks were too red , his lips were burning because of biting on his so much. 

"You will not leave me , right?" 

Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head. 

"Never!" he said smiling softly. 

                                                                                            - - 

they both walked down slowly from the stairs, Jimin behind yoongi. holding his hand tightly , he felt safe with him. 

namjoon maintain a straight face. while jin narrowed his eyes at them. he silently smiled at yoongi being all protective over jimin. 

"Sit down" jin gestured them to seat in front of them. yoongi nodded looking at jimin, 

jimin sat down in middle of couch while yoongi took place beside him and held his hand tightly. namjoon smiled softly looking at their hands interwines. 

"So would you like to explain?" Jin said crossing his arms over his chest. 

Yoongi nodded. " Jinnie, I love him" 

jimin just look down at his lap, loosely holding yoongi's hand with both of his hand. 

jin sign. " Um-everything is fine, but Jimin do you really just love someone like him"

Jin asked pointing his index finger at yoongi. Jimin snapped his head at him and later at yoongi. 

"Huh?" 

"So, i think you really love him?" Jin asked wriggling his eyebrow at him. Jimin nodded gulping. 

Jin hummed in response. namjoon gave yoongi a thumbs up with his teasing dimple smile full on display. 

Yoongi too look shocked by his brother behaviour because he really though he didn't like them being together but he just accepted them as a "couple".

"So, you accept us, i mean as a "Couple". Yoongi asked . 

Jin nodded. " yes, are  you not happy?" Jin said getting up , he reach for jimin's head and patted his soft hairs a bit. 

"It's not that, i am hap-" Yoongi was about to say when jin cut him off. 

"But don't do make out on the couch, do it in your room, what if jungkook had entered and saw you two exchanging saliva , then he would ask thousands of question about it , "why is minnie and unkle doing that and this and what else , you know he is innocent" Jin said in one go. 

Jimin and yoongi nodded his head. "Good boys" he patted both of there hairs. and went inside the kitchen.

namjoon  spoke up as jin left. "So, you finally got someone, huh?" 

Jimin just stay silent, he was really shy. 

yoongi too stood up rolling his sleeves up from his arms. " yeah so?" he asked boringly. 

"Awei you are shy , i see" namjoon teased him. pinching his cheeks softly. while he became all red. 

they just sat down again in silence, while jimin and yoongi were talking about something more like murmuring among themselves. namjoon tried to hear them but he wasn't able to so he just gave up .  

                                                                              - - 

Jungkook ride his bicycle toward his house really fast, he was so hungry today. as he saw his house in his view he drove more fast.

he stop, reaching his small legs touching the ground throwing his bicycle in the front yard, it fell with a loud thug. namjoon and other flinched at the noise.

"Mumma!" Jungkook came inside the house throwing his bunny bag on his appa, namjoon catched it in time and smiled in victory. 

"Aunty!" Jungkook exclaimed , Jin in the kitchen coughed loudly. 

Jimin smiled and made grabby hand for jungkookk, he lazily came toward him and sat down on his lap lazily and throwed his legs on yoongi's lap. 

Yoongi sign shaking his head and  started removing his shoes. 

"I am hungrew" Kookie said cutely pouting. 

Jin came out of the kitchen. crossing his arms over his chest. 

"So, kookie also knows about it?" 

Yoongi nodded innocently removing the socks off kookie's small feets. jin shaked his head in disbelief. 

                                                                                   - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.3K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
723K 27.4K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...
14.5K 715 12
tae and kook have been friends or you can say that bestfriend from childhood , kook is bigger than tae but because they live in neighbour so they kno...
898K 51.2K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...