It Just Happened

By LexiRein

(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want... More

1. Something's Missing
2. Something In The Drinks
3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors
4. Conflicted
5. Punishment
6. Round Two?
7. Bad News
8. Promise Me
9. The Fight
10. After The Game
11. Cat's Out of The Bag
12. Date to Disaster
13. She's Really Gone
14. Meet the Parents
15. The Will
16. Good Luck Fuck
17. Saying Goodbye
18. What the Hell Happened?
19. Recovering
20. The Letters
21. Frustrated Is an Understatement
22. Penguin Walk
23. The Threat
24. Guys Night Out
25. Let's Rewind
26. Who Are You?
27. Escape from Reality
28. The Chase
29. Wish I Could Go Back
30. Scattered Memories
31. Under Your Scars
32. Where to Go from Here
33. Taking Care of Business
35. Not What I Was Expecting
36. Welcome to Paradise
37. Just Us or So I Thought
38. You Got to Be Kidding Me
39. That Damn Pig
40. The Bet Within A Bet
41. Bad Memories
42. Happy Birthday Lucas
43. Busted
44. The Plan
45. This Can't Be Real
46. The Truth Comes Out
47. Need A Distraction
48. Jealousy is a Bitch!
49. This Isn't Happening!
50. The Joke's on You Dumbass
51. Come Back
52. Guilt & Relief
53. Healing & Moving Forward
54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This
55. Coach's Wrath
56. New Beginnings
57. New Beginnings Part 2
58. Graduation Day
59. What Were We Thinking?
60. Something Unexpected
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: I Will Take It All
Bonus Chapters Announcement

34. Getting Some Answers

4.5K 192 12
By LexiRein

                                                                                      Jaxon

After finally being with Lucas again we get in the shower. I didn't realize how vulnerable I made him, the thing is he is my weakness too. That's not always a bad thing, it can either bring people together or tear them apart. Personally, I think it makes us the strongest fucking couple there is.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Lucas says as he carefully washes my hair. I hum at how good this feels. Once the shampoo is rinsed out, I open my eyes and stare at him. "How much stronger we are together." I lean him up against the wall. "How desperately I want to be inside you right now." My dick is throbbing for your sweet ass." I bring my lips to his neck and suck on the spot that drives him wild. I'm so glad I remember this. Once my lips leave his neck he turns around and plants his hands on the wall.

Oh, fuck yeah!

I get on my knees and spread his cheeks and slip my tongue inside as I play with his balls. Once I tease him enough, I slide myself inside him and bury myself deep in there.

"Oh, fuck Lucas! It's like fucking you for the first time again."

"Mmmm" I pull out and push back in. I love watching my dick slide in and out of his sexy ass. "I could fuck you forever." He looks at me as I thrust in and out of him and I slide my tongue into his mouth. Our moans fill the air as I stroke him faster and fuck him harder.

"Oh, oh fuck Jax!"

I pull out and go back in deeper and stay as my dick twitches inside him, like he did to me earlier. I rotate my hips, pull out just a little then dive in deeper.

"Fuuuuuuck!"

"Cum for me Lucas."

On command he cums and fuck that is still the hottest thing ever. I kiss him again as I go faster feeling my own release coming. Once I let go, I leave my dick inside him. I love seeing my cum drip out of him, leaving my mark on him. I eventually pull out, or I'm just going to get hard again, and we will never get shit done.

Lucas turns around and we just stare at each other. Suddenly he pulls me into a hug, and I relish in this moment with him. "Are you okay Lucas? Did I hurt you?" I didn't think I did, but I need to make sure. I always think of Lucas as being this strong man, which he is, but there is also a very vulnerable side.  It's where he lets his walls down all the way and everything just pours out of him. Sometimes it worries me, because it can be destructive.

"No, I'm just worried."

I lift his chin up so he looks at me. I know he hates this vulnerable side he has. Truth be told I love it. I don't love that he feels vulnerable, but I love the fact he is so comfortable around me that he doesn't hide it.

"Worried about what love?"

"What we already suspect with my parents. That this will drive us apart eventually."

"Not going to happen Lucas. You listen to me. Nothing or nobody is going to tear us apart. The only person that can do that is you or myself with insecurities. You know I love you right?"

"Of course, I do." I let out a breath just thankful that he doesn't doubt that I love him. "Then that's what matters the most. We have faith in each other. I know this is both our first relationship ever but we will make it work."

"First loves usually never last."

"Fuck statistics Lucas! You're my ONLY love. God knows I won't be able to handle going through this shit again and neither will you. Hell, I couldn't even remember us as a couple, and I felt...I felt something missing, and that was you. Just like when I first met you, there was something missing until you came along. I couldn't stay fucking away from you then and I sure as hell can't now nor I ever will. So that's how I know we can make it through all this shit."

"You're it for me Jaxon."

"As you are for me Lucas. Now let's get out of this freezing ass shower and take care of this shit."

He kisses my lips, and I can see the smile that warms my heart. Reluctantly we pull apart before things get too heated again. We get out of the shower get dressed just in time for Detective Jenkins to arrive. Detective Jenkins is a fit man, some would say he's very attractive, but I just see him as another man.

Maybe I'm only gay for Lucas.

Wouldn't I find other men attractive? The thing is I don't, I may have hidden my desires to be with a man. But Lucas I know is the only man I'll ever want. I get pulled out of my thought when Lucas introduces us.

"Detective Jenkins this is my boyfriend Jaxon." My heart still swells up with pride when he says that. "Nice to meet you Jaxon. I'm just sorry for all that you two have been through. We sit down and get down to business. "After you first called me before the accident," I shudder thinking about that. It was the scariest moment of my life. Lucas grabs my hand and I feel safe with him. "Lucas wouldn't leave your side and said he would wait to know anything until you woke up."

"I see." I give my boyfriend a knowing look and he shrugs his shoulders. Stubborn ass!

"Well, the results from Kayla's body being exhume came back conclusive. Nothing was done to your sister, she died of natural causes. Your parents did try to visit her more frequently before her death. After a heated argument, Kayla banned them from coming back." We both let out a breath, and I am so glad that his parents didn't do anything. That they aren't that fucked up to do something to her like that. "As to your beating and being ran off the road. I found out that it was in fact your father who contacted Nicholas. I showed him a picture of Craig and he said it was him."

"What's this got to do with us being ran off the road and plummeted into the river."

"Well, your Uncle Jack suspects your parents think that if something happens to you, or Jaxon, that your parents inherit everything Kayla left to Jax. As well as everything that you own Lucas." Lucas starts laughing and I look at him like he's gone mad. "Well, if they kill me, they ain't getting shit. I had my will drawn up to make sure they don't get a dime. I guess I'm more like my sister than I thought." I turn to Lucas confused, "when did you do this?"

"While you were in the hospital. Your mom helped me out. If anything happens to me everything goes to you." I jump up off the couch. "No! No fucking way! I don't want your money or your business Lucas. I'm not with you because of that shit!"

"Shhh! I know baby." He pulls me into a hug. As he helps me sit back down.

"Well, your father pulled out almost everything he had left in his savings. We went through their bank records. I have to say he is not a smart man. He withdrew ten thousand dollars and made a check out to a Nathaniel Whitaker. We have an APB out on him, your father and mother."

Lucas looks at me then at Jenkins. "Would it be safe to go away for a little while?"

"Well, I would advise if you do hire a bodyguard. Just to make sure until we can apprehend them. Also let me know where you go, that way if something happens, I have a contingency plan."

"Perfect thanks detective. We will be leaving in two days, and I will send everything over to you." I just sit there with my mouth opening and shutting, like a fucking fish out of water. What the fuck just happened? Jenkins gets up and Lucas walks him to the door. Once he shuts the door, I snap out of it.

"What the fuck Lucas?"

"Calm down babe."

"The fuck I will! You just said I would be your sole heir and then we are going away. What the hell?"

"First of all, I lied. Don't give me that look Jaxon. You only get half of everything, a quarter of it goes to your parents and the other quarter of it goes to cancer research for other patients like my sister."

"Why would you lie?"

"Because I don't trust anyone but you, your parents and Chris. I have known Chris since I was a kid. I'm not putting your parents in danger. So, no one needs to really know who gets what in my will besides you, Kate and Eddie."

"Okay then what about going away and hiring a bodyguard."

"Well, we could use a real vacation and the bodyguard would be Chris's brother Ryder."

"I guess all I can say is... it's vacation time baby."

He picks me up and spins us around. God we probably look like the sappiest couple ever, but I don't give a fuck. When he stops and puts me down, he kisses me soundly. "Just us." I stare into those eyes that captivate me every single time and they shine so bright. They look greener than they ever have before.

"You ready for no distractions Jaxon."

I smile and then kiss him again. I'd go anywhere and do anything for this man.

"What the fuck are we waiting for?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.6K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
9.4K 225 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
84.4K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...