My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 54

8.1K 413 51
By AnikaRajput1

3 months later

Taehyung was sitting down on the last bench of the class , he wasn't in mood to make friends with some foreign kids around talking rubbish shit. since it was already  months already he have joined the uni but still he did like making any friends. he was just boringly reading a book. suddenly he felt someone sat next to him on the desk. he raised his head to look at the person and saw a girl sitting next to him, he was smiling brightly at him. he just simply gave her a cold look. she pouted and shaked her head. taehyung wanna badly cringe at her pout because she wasn't even looking cute.that cute pout only suits on his special baby boy"Kookie"  he looked away again reading his book. taehyung read the book with all his attention, soon he heard professor entering the class .

the professor started the class, while taehyung was writting the notes in his note book carefully, while the girl beside him was sneaking glances at him. he just ignore it and continue on doing what he was doing. the class ended soon later. he started packing his books and all. all student started moving out for there next classes or doing shits. he notice that the girl seems to be waiting for him to finish packing his things. taehyung was done keeping his books in the bags and stood up. girl too stood up. 

"Let's go" she said, taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheeks , glaring at her. 

"What!" she shrugged his shoulder again pouting, she was indeed beautiful but taehyung didn't even seems to notice that. he started walking away from her, but she was just too stubborn , she was following him like a manic. taehyung felt that he drank too much water and he felt his bladder heavy, he shoved his hands in his pocket walking toward the washroom meant for mens. he can sense that the girl was still following him. he walked inside the washroom and smirked and scoffed as he heard a small" Oops"  from the girl ,she stopped in her tracks . 

Taehyung took his time to empty his heavy stomach, he sign in relief and then zipped off his pants again. he wash his hands slowly taking his time. he looked himself in the mirror and saw his handsome face.he fixed his strands that were perfectly falling on his perfect forehead. then he shoved his hand in pocket  sneaking out  handkerchief from his back pocket. he wiped his hands while going out from the washrooms door, as he wiped his handkerchief he raised his head to look up. he saw the same girl from earlier, she smiled innocently looking at him. he narrowed his eyes at her crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Hey!" she said , excitement lingered in her voice. Taehyung again shoved his hands in the pocket and walked past her, going toward the cafe to have his lunch. she again started following him like a stalker. he rolled his eyes, he was getting annoyed because of her presense. he stopped in his track causing the girl to stumble in her track and bump into taehyung's broad back. she hissed in pain. "Ouchie" she rubbed her nose. taehyung turned around to face her, a red tint blush slightly forming on her fair cheeks. she immediately backed off looking up at him cause of there height difference, she turned bright red into colour because of the stares form taehyung, she gulped. 

"What is your problem?" he asked in his deep husky voice, that send shiver deep down the girls spine. she rubbed back of her neck, smiling innocently. 

"Oh i think you already forget about me" she said,

Taehyung stared at her for a mere second, but didn't seems like he saw her before, he didn't remember. 

"So, i think you don't remember" she smiled wriggling his eyebrows. taehyung shaked his head in no, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"A week ago, you help me" She said. biting her lips, but taehyung seems to deep in thought about helping the unknown weird girl . 

"Owe, you pabo" she flicked his forehead, taehyung glared at her, she immediately regret doing it and again backed off a bit more. 

"You helped me finding the book i wanted to find in library" she said. 

then taehyung remember about telling the certain girl about the book she needed was with him, it wasn't a help . he was just telling him that it was with him, but the girl seems to like assuming things on her. he rolled his eyes and turned to walked away from her. she again started following him. taehyung felt uncomfortable with her, he just wanna slap her and knock her to ground but her won't because his appa didn't teach him such kind of manners about beating the girls, and always respecting them. he just tried to ignore the uncomfortable stare he was getting from the girl behind her, he can feel that. 

"Since, you are so boring , can i ask you something,huh okay then i will take it as yes, you know kind of making friends with each other it will be fun, i know you don't have one and i too don-" she immediately stopped and pouted when he say taehyung glaring at her, from his side eyes and turning his head looking over his shoulder at her. 

"Just shut up" he simply declared in calm tone. he just wanna get rid of this stupid girl. she gulped. taehyung took that as yes and again started walking away. 

"Hey, why are-Ouch!" she yelped when taehyung suddenly pinned her to wall. her head hit the wall twice on the wall. he looked at taehyung with fear clearly dripping from her eyes. he gulped hard this time. 

"If you follow me again, i won't hesitate to punch you on your ugly face" he said dangerously. he looked at him with fear , she felt small under his gaze, his gaze was glaring right inside her soul. he can even rip apart her petite body just by that stare. he rapidly nodded her head. a bid of sweat dripping down from her smooth neck to her collarbone to her dress that was hugging her perfect body. taehyung smirked evilly.

and flicked her forehead more aggressively that cause her head to again bump on the wall, hard this time. "Good" he stated and then walked away leaving the girl all in shock and fear. she took the support of wall as she just stumble. 

"Rude ass" she stated scoffing. 

"But i like it!"

                                                                              - - 

Kookie was sitting on the small bench of the park, swinging his legs back and forth, while a bunny smile wasn't leaving his face. sehun and kai were playing, well it wasn't playing they were fighting, 

"BEAT HIM SEHUNIE!" Kookie cheered, punching his little fist in air. Sehun lightly punched kai, as it was just for fun and not for hurting kai , and more over they were best friends they wouldn't hurt each other. Kai immediately turned on and punched sehun lightly more dramatically, kookie immediately changed the party and started cheering for kai. 

"Kai! kai! E.X.O!" kookie cheered, punching his both hands in the air. they both continue on fighting over something nonsense. while kookie just kept changing the party and cheered for the once that was winning the fight. 

Finally they stopped fighting , panting heavily. they both came to take sit beside the bunny boy. who was coughing by all his cheering and all. they all drank the water form the small water bottle they brought form kookie's house. they sat in  comfortable silence, but kai decided to break it.

"Kookie did you talk to tae tae hyungie?" Kai asked, and saw kookie's happy bright face immediately turned all gloomy and sad. sehun hit him on his back of head. kai wince in pain and understood he made kookie sad. 

"I am sorry, kookie" he apologize, patting kookie on his shoulder. Kookie had his head hung low staring at his feets as they were continuosly going back and forth. he shaked his head. 

"It's okay, I am already use to it now" he said biting his lips, controlling himself form crying out loud, he miss taehyung, he didn't even get to talk to him after he got in paris. he thinks he didn't even miss him, and taehyung was not the same taehyung anymore. 

Sehun and kai shared a look at each other, as they can't see there best friend cry over the boy 8 years older than him, but they can't help him, they didn't know if taehyung miss him or not, but yes they were angry at him. 

"Kookie, let's eat ice cream" Sehun exclaimed standing up. 

"YES!" kai too stood up. 

"But we don't have money" kookie pouted,

"Don't worry when sehunie is here"  sehun searched in his pocket, and his eyes turned wide he sneaked out his hand out of his pocket , while his hands were in fist, he opened his palms and saw only some coins, which were not enough to buy even one ice cream, he smiled innocently. when kookie and kai glared at him. 

Kai patted his back, "Don't worry let's ask yoongi unkle to buy us ice cream" he said, while they all nodded to eacother and ran toward there house.

                                                                                - - 

"Yoongi unkle! Yoongi Unkle! Yoongi unkle" Trio yelled in unison. Yoongi controlled himself form yelling at the three kids. while kai  kept on tugging his shirt for grabbing his attention. sehun and kai holding both his hand pulling him toward them. 

"My unkle!" Kookie yelled pouting. 

"My unkle!" sehun too pouted. 

"W-why a-are-y-you-Ughhhh" kai started crying. yoongi rolled his eyes at them, he sat on his knees pulling kai close to him, he was so sensitive , he always cries when something bad or good  happend . he cry whenever kookie and sehun fight with each other or shouts at him, yoongi and kim's were used to his behaviour.

"Stop crying" he whispered , immediately kai stopped crying, wiping his tears off , and giggled, yes he was bit dramatic now a days, but they were again used to this behaviour. he sign in frustration rubbing his temple. 

"What you all want?" he ask, they all started giving him the menu about what they want to eat and where they want to go. yoongi boringly noted it in his mind and nodded, taking kai and kookie's hand in his, and sehun holding kookie's free one. they all walked toward the ice cream store, swinging there hands toward with each other and kai kookie and sehun singing "friends" song by someone V and  park minie by member of famous band bangtan. Yoongi just didn't mind them at all, he was completely used to this trio's behaviour.

                                                                                           - - 

"Good morning , sir"  Employes in office slowly whispered as they saw taehyung walking in like a king. he nodded boringly. while he had his hands shoved in his pocket. he walked straight into his cabin, he opened the door and sat down with even noticing bekhyun who just stood up in his respect and was bowing him polity.

"Yes?" he said, bekhyun nodded and showed him the file in his hand. taehyung raised his eyebrow looking at the file. he leaned in to read the details, he calm face immediately turned on with some expression on his face, as he continue on reading it. he slammed it back close and looked at bekhyun. bekhyun smiled nodding. 

"Yes, they wanna work with you" he said, taehyung sign and leaned back on the chair, he was happy because the proposal he have got was from a very famous company, it was of course hard for many company to convince them about working with them , but taehyung was lucky and bright to convince them, they like him because of his attitude and his bad ass ruling ideas. 

A knock was heard on the cabin's door, taehyung sat straight and fixed his coat. 

"Come in" he called. 

Enuwoo entered the room, he was head of accounting department. he bowed to taehyung , taehyung nodded eunwoo to go on. enuwoo handed a file to bekhyun that bekhyun took and read, for sometime it was silence. taehyung looked at bekhyun as he was eargly reading the details in the file with his eyes wide. he looked down at taehyung and, taehyung raised his perfect eyebrow at him. asking him to go on. 

"We are getting profit, day by days sir, not even that sir we got a deal of 80.6 percentage of profit" he said with a wide smile. passing the file to taehyung to look at the file. and read it . he nodded closing it again after reading it. 

he gestured them to leave,they bowing him and left the cabin. 

he again leaned back on the chair, closing his eyes, a quick smile made a way toward his lips as a memory of kookie flooded in his mind, his bunny toothed grin that were full on display, his innocent doe eyes shining brightly as they had thousands of galaxies in them. he chubby cheeks were puffed. taehyung wanted to coo at him so bad but suddenly he remember the boy kissing him in morning, his shaked his head chuckling a bit , while he lift his index finger to again caress his dry yet red juicy lips, " he isn't that innocent" he thought in his mind with a chuckle following behind.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and called his connector, his best friend, his soul mate after so long time. the phone ringed for sometime and a familiar cute voice was heard in the phone.

"Hello" 

                                                                                             - - 

Meanwhile...

"Unkle" Kookie entered yoongi's room , again without warning them , Yoongi was again about to kiss jimin, they both just leaned in but backed off , jimin as usual moved and sat on the edge of the bed while fixing his clothes, and yoongi started whistling. Kookie closed the door behind him. and run toward the bed , he climbed on the bed and sat in between yoongi and jimin. 

"What are you doing unkle?" Kookie asked pouting, Yoongi wanna badly hit him and throw him out of the widow for being a cockblocker, but he wasn't an evil uncle, was he? so he just faked a smile. 

"Nothing kookie, uncle was busy with aunty and you always ruin our moment" he said gritting his teeths. Kookie nodded innocently. he too didn't understand what work do his unkle always do with his hyung behind the close door. but he just shrugged his thoughts.

"Okay, Unkle let's play game" Kookie said ignoring the glare he got form yoongi after that. 

"Yes, what game you wanna play, kookie?" Jimin asked cutely, Kookie placed his hand on his chin as if thinking what he wanted to play. Jimin too ignore the deadly glare he was getting from his boyfriend. 

"No, no one is playing game in my room, get out you two" Yoongi simply said, Kookie and jimin pouted. 

"And you" he pointed at jimin " You. are. staying. here. with. me" he said, Jimin gulped and nodded and he know yoogi was angry, and he clearly hates angry yoongi. but he was also scared of him.

He picked up jimin's phone from the lampost. Jimin pouted more. "Hey! my phone" he said whispering the last part when yoongi kept his index finger onto his lips, gesturing him to "keep his mouth shut" Jimin nodded gulping hard. 

"Kookie, jiminie has so many game in his phone, take " Yoongi said faking a genuin smile at him. 

Kookie looked between jimin and yoongi, with wide eyes, "Really! thank you anuty" he said happily snatching the phone from Yoongi said and then running out of the room. Jimin sign and turned around but regret when he saw yoongi's dangerous face. 

"I guess eomma is calling me" Jimin said slowly taking steps forward toward the door. But yoongi was not in mood to let him go. he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, bumping his back on his chest. Jimin gulped wriggling in his arms. 

"Hyung, leave me- eomma will see" He said, still struggling with his tight grip around him. Yoongi smirked leaning forward near his ears. 

"Jinnie, isn't home"  he whispered And then kissing his earlobe.

this thing was enough to make jimin stop struggling in his arm , he gulped and felt his hairs on his body rose up, he felt goosebumps , yoongi deep raspy voice send the shiver down his spine his stomach felt a weird type of butterflies in his stomach. and his legs started to shake badly.  Yoongi smirked at the effect he have on jimin, his grip lose around his waist. Jimin whine at loss of contact, he immediately turned around to Look at his boyfriends face. he saw a teasing look on his face, with a evil smile tugging on corner of his lips. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck , pulling yoongi close. Yoongi raised his eyebrow at him. but his hands didn't wrapped around the younger's waist. Jimin  pouted and thought for a idea to seduce yoongi, he didn't even have to seduce yoongi, he was always horny just for him.  he acted a bit cute in front of him to lure him but it didn't work. he himself unwrapped his arms around his neck and placed yoongi both hands around his waist. and got close to him. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness. and tightly wrapped his  one arms around the boy's waist. and other cupped the boy's face.  he tilt his face to captured his pink plump lips into a hungry and passionate kiss. 

                                                                                               - - 

Kookie was sitting in his momma room playing with jimin's phone. he almost wins every game , and now he was busy enjoying the racing game. he was busy and very close to winning. suddenly the phone rang, he gritted his bunny teeths. while a name that popped up on the screen was "Soulmate". 

he thought that he will not pick up the call, and let it ring but the person on the other hand doesn't cut the call. so he slide his little thumb up to answer the call. 

"Hello" he said angrily. 

he waited for the person on the other side to say reply something, but got none. he pouted , getting angry over the man "soulmate" but he wasn't rude boy to say something bad to unknown man in the line, or was he?, "he must be jimin aunty friend or something", he though in his mind. but the man that was jimin's soulmate ruin his game that he was winning. 

"hello!" He said as he thought that the man didn't heard him before. but again got no reply, he was losing his little mind now, he was controlling his anger to get on the unknown soulmate man.

"Hello, soulmate unkle, aunty is busy with unkle-" he said humming at the last part and but then he again got angry at the unknow man, " why did you call , i loss my game because of you" he said pouted cutely, he got more angry when he heard the chuckled from the person "Soulmate."

"Why are you laughing unkle?" he said angrily. taehyung immediately shut his mouth. 

"Baby doesn't play game" Taehyung said in his deep voice, as he immediately know that the person on the other line wasn't jimin but kookie. Kookie on other hand flinched at the sudden deep voice, he gulped. 

but suddenly he remember something the man said."baby"  he wasn't use to someone calling him baby , else than his own family member and his big boyfie tae tae. but his face immediately turned bright red in colour , while his tip of ears were turning red he was blushing of course his little bunny heart can't take it. but then he again turned in angry kookie, "Baby"BABY!!" he was loyal to his tae tae and he will never choose this deep voice man "soulmate" over his "tae tae"

"Listen unkle, You can't call me baby, i will tell my unkle and-and i already have boyfriend" he said pouting cutely as he remember about taehyung. taehyung on other hand was shocked, he again felt the same butterflies in his stomach doing some weird flip flop , when he heard the word boyfriend from his kookie. he will not lie that he was surely missing his cute baby voice and the cute little angry pout. oh fuck he was missing him so much. but seems like kookie didn't recognize him in first place, it made taehyung a bit sad but then he knows he was a little baby and he was of course mature now and his voice was of course more deep now, so yeah it was confusing for his little brain. but again he was happy because he can feel that taehyung was only the one that was kookie talking about was his boyfriend.

"Baby, it's me" he said lowering his deep voice so that he didn't scare the little boy, Kookie confusing tilt his face. but again he got angry at the man " baby!" 

"I told you n-"

"Baby it's me your tae tae" taehyung said, more like whispering so that he doesn't scare the boy by his deep voice. 

Kookie on the other hand, felt like he will faint, he didn't breath, he stopped in the middle of taking the breath. his doe eyes grew wide cause of the shock he just got. he was embrrassed because of himself in front of his boyfriend.he faceplamed himself. Taehyung waiting fpr him to rstore himself from the shocked he just gave him, he was enjoying how kookie was shocked to even say anything. he himself wanna see frustrated kookie from his own eyes , hitting everything around him. but he wanna hear his cute voice again. 

"Hello,are you there baby?" 

"Uh-um-tae tae" he said cutely. taehyung chuckled at his reaction while he nodded his head but he wasn't there to see him so he reply a small" yes" 

Kookie kept the phone aside and hide his face in the pillow and yelled loudly, like a typical fangirl to just got a attention by his idol. taehyung chuckled at his cuteness because he was able to hear him screaming. but he let him be in his little bunny world for a while. taehyung rested his elbow on the table and place the phone between his shoulder and ears. and just listening to his kookie voice that he badly miss in while. 

after 5 min or so. kookie regain himself for a big shock which made him jungshock.

"T-tae tae" he called. taehyung hummed in reply smiling, while closing his eyes, he badly miss the way kookie call him tae tae. 

"Tae tae" he again called, taehyung could feel that he was forming tears in his doe eyes, Taehyung bit his lips, 

"Kookie, don't cry" he said. 

Kookie nodded wiping his tears away from back of his hand, he didn't even realize that taehyung wasn't here but still he guessed that he will soon start crying. 

"Kookie, miss you" he said cutely pouting. taehyung smiled softly, 

"I miss you too kookie" he said. 

                                                                                             - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.3K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
33.8K 1.2K 19
kook: appa if I marry with this bastard then my childs also become like him. shameless. kook: with whom... extra-marital affair,..one night stand, su...
283K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...