𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 𝔁 �...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~please read~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~bonus chapter

Chapter 40

2.7K 76 76
By stainsspermbank

Shigaraki and the league of villains were smiling at me.
"Good job Neo" Shigaraki walked over to me and bent down in front of me "I-"
"I'll do it if he can go safely" I interrupted.
"Who?"
"Him dipshit" I held Sero's hand. I could feel him trembling.
"Fine, the boy goes safely and you're coming with me"
"Yes"
"HE CAN GO, YES"
"Great" Sero and I stood up "I love you so much" I hugged him.
"I love you too N/n" Sero hugged back "we'll find you, I promise"
"I know" I pulled back "tell everyone I'll be back some" I winked.
"Sure" he smiled "you sneaky bitch" he whispered.
"Of course" I smirked. He left the house and we watched him run away.

I sat back down in front of Shigaraki.
"Heyyy" I smiled at Compress and Dabi.
"Hurry up and come here" Dabi laughed. I ran over to him and he hugged me tightly "how've you been?"
"Omg so much has happened" I pulled back.
"Like what?" Compress put his arm around me.
"So basically-"
"CAN YOU NOT?" Shigaraki yelled. We all turned to him.
"Can you not yell at me?" I snapped at him.

"Don't get him mad" Dabi whispered "he's been moody for a while now"
"Why?" I asked.
"You're in a public relationship, why else do you think?" Compress laughed.
"So he's that mad because I have boyfriends?" The men nodded. I looked over at Kurogiri and Twice and they nodded "well..." I walked over to Shigaraki "I'm sorry for making you mad" I shook his thumb "but I'm in a relationship and you'll just have to grow up and accept that"
"Mhmm" Shigaraki bit his lip and stared at our hands touching. I noticed his pants get tighter.
"Ok let's not have the child around you right now" Kurogiri held my hand and walked me to the other side of the room.

"So Y/n, I-" I slapped Neo across the face.
"You dumb bobble head bug eyed bitch!" I yelled at him "get my fucking family involved in your fuckery again and you'll loose your life do you understand me?" He started smiling "oh you think I'm playing?" I pulled out a gun and took of the safety. I pressed it again his temple and stared deeply into his eyes. Everyone in the room froze "does it look like I'm playing?" I latched onto his collar "DOES IT?"
"N-no"
"Exactly, so you understand what I'm saying?"
"Y-yes"
"Great" I let go off him and smiled.

Everyone relaxed as I put the gun away and walked back over to Dabi.
"Fuck you" I pulled out the gun and started shooting at Neo. The bullets quickly pierced him and he fell to the ground dead. I watched him bleed out and put the gun away "dumb bitch"
"Omds you're so fun" Dabi laughed.
"Thanks" I smiled "so are we doing this the hard way or the easy way?"
"Huh?" Shigaraki asked.
"Nothing" I put his hair up "it was so nice seeing you guys" I hugged Dabi and Compress "we'll be in touch"
"Of course" the men hugged back.
"What are you talking about?" Shigaraki stomped over to me.
"Have a great day and I'm sorry in advance" I said.
"Y/n what are you-" I pulled out a miniature bomb from my earring and threw it on the ground causing the whole building to go up in flames. I watched the league rushed through Kurogiri's portal, completely forgetting about me.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There was water floating surrounding it. I stood a good distance and the water fell onto the house, extinguishing the flames. Once I had sure that there was no way a forest fire would spread, I turned and started walking back towards the house.

After 10 minutes of wondering, I finally made my way back to the castle. I walked in from the back door and started walking to my room. I heard loud crying coming from inside. I opened the door and everyone was inside, my parents were crying in each other's arms. They all turned to look at me.
"Are you guys-" Eri latched onto my leg.
"N/n you're ok!" she looked up at me with red eyes.
"Of course I am" I picked her up "sorry for worrying you" I hugged her.
"I-I thought y-you were dead" she sniffed. The sniffles soon turned into small sobs. I held her tightly as she cried into my chest.

I looked up and everyone was staring at me wide eyed. I instantly made eye contact with my mum.
"Sit down" she pointed at the spot beside her. I walked over to her and sat with Eri on my lap burying her head into my chest. I continued looking at my mum "are you hurt?"
"No" I replied.
"Physically?"
"No"
"Emotionally?"
"No"
"Mentally?"
"..." I stared at her not saying anything. She looked at me confused then quickly caught on.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" she hugged me "I know it was for your safety" my eyes started watering and small tears fell down my face.

After a few drops, the tears stopped and I sat up straight. Eri had stopped crying but wasn't responding. I lightly tilted her back to look at her face and she had fallen asleep.
"I'll get her to bed" mum took her from me "I'll probably take a nap too" she stood up "I know I need it" she left the room.

Everyone was silent until the door closed.
"I swear I'm fine" I broke the silence as everyone stared at me.
"Stand up" Endeavor said and I did. He walked in front of me and reached out to touch me then cringed "uh yeah no, someone else pat her down, it's weird if I do it" I laughed as he backed away. Miriko quickly pat me down.
"So you're actually ok?" She cupped my face.
"Yeah" I smiled at her.
"OMG I THOUGHT I LOST YOU" she jumped onto me. I laughed as both collapsed.
"They're not going to get me that easy" I smiled.
"What did you even do?" Kirishima asked.
"How did you get out of there?" Sero asked. Miriko and I got up.

I looked at everyone and the boys were staring at me.
"Basically-" they quickly tackled me to the ground.
"Y/n we love you so much you know that right?" Midoriya asked.
"Yeah I do" I chuckled. My smile quickly fell then rose again.
"Wtf was that?" Bakugou asked.
"So um basically, I bought this thing the other day right" I took off my other earring "they're like cameras put you can attach them to things, and I was planning on making an edit of the trip so I've wearing one the whole time" I rushed over to my laptop "they're connected to my laptop" I quickly opened it and uploaded the video footage.

I started the video and everyone gathered to watch. Noire walked over to me and laid on my lap. I softly stroked him until he fell asleep. I skipped until the forest, where I got on Sero's back.
"Pause" Bakugou said and I did. He glared over at Sero then sighed "nevermind"
"Mhmm" I chuckled and continued. They watched what happened as soon as we got there then everything once Sero left. Then watched me get back to the house. The video ended and I looked back at everyone.
"Congratulations" Endeavor shook dad's hand "you've raised one of the best up coming heroes there are"
"Thank you" dad smiled "I'm so proud"

"So you let Sero go and risked your life to make sure he'd get out safe?" Mina asked and I nodded.
"And you burnt down the cabin to save yourself?" Jiro asked.
"Yep" I said.
"And you left without even I scratch" Momo asked.
"Mhmm" I hummed.
"MARRY US!" Momo and Jiro said in sync "who needs boys, shit we can treat you better bae" Jiro smirked at me. I stared at them in silence.
"ARE YOU CONSIDERING IT?" Bakugou asked.
"No" I laughed "they just look really pretty today" I winked at them and they blushed.
"Wow tf are you so smooth?" Kaminari asked.
"Anyways" dad stood up "this conversation is not for us adults, meet  me at the library after dinner" he looked over at me and I nodded. Him and the heroes left the room.

"I'm still waiting for my answer" Kaminari said.
"All I can say is have a nice voice" I shrugged.
"Huh?"
"To be honest, I think people are mostly attracted to my voice-"
"And your pretty ass face, sexy ass body and perfect personality" Midoriya interrupted.
"Thank you for the compliments but- I can't even say anything anymore" I laughed.
"Wowwww look what you've done Midoriya now I won't be able to get girls because of you" Kaminari whined.
"That's not his fault" Sero laughed.
"Fuck you" Kaminari looked over at him as he continued laughing.

I laid and pulled Noire closer to my body.
"No no no no" Todoroki said "you're not going to act like nothing happened"
"Mmmm" I whined and closed my eyes.
"I know you're not about to go to sleep" Mina said.
"Oh yeah I need to change" I stood up and picked out another outfit. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. There was a knock on it and I opened it. The boys were standing there and I let them in.

"You guys Ok?" I started taking off my clothes.
"Now I am" Bakugou looked me up and down. He walked over and hugged me from behind. His hands trailed over my bare skin "you're so soft"
"Thank you now scotch" I shrugged him off and finished changing.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Wow you're perfect" Midoriya looked me up and down.
"Thank you" I checked myself out in the mirror. I looked behind me and the 3 boys were smirking at me "yeah no we're not fucking today" they all sighed.
"Ok we understand" they sighed as we went back into the room.

"How do have such cute stuff?" Mina walked over to me and put her hands on my hips to feel the fabric "I wish"
"Shut up you look cute af" I admired her outfit.

"Shit you think?" She turned around so I could see everything.
"Mhmm" I stared her ass. Everyone stared back at me.
"You're gay af" Jiro broke the silence and everyone busted out laughing. Mina and I rested on each other as we wheezed.
"But anyways" we calmed down "you look really good" I smiled.
"Thank you babes" Mina said and we sat down on the bed.

Kirishima and the 3 boys were in front of us staring.
"Wait you got your nails done?" I looked over at Mina's hands.
"Mhmm, at the spa" she showed hers off.

"Ooo we love the cute and simple look" I said "did you guys get yours done too?" I looked over at Jiro and Momo.
"Yeah" they sat next to me and showed off theirs.

Jiro's

Momo's

"Aww the matching designs are so cute" I said.
"Wait how did I miss that?" Mina looked closer and noticed "that looks so-"

"Can we talk about something?" Kaminari interrupted as all the boys stared at us.
"Sure, what's up?" We looked up at them.
"There's 4 girls and 6 boys in our friend group" Kaminari said and we all nodded "how are 6 of us fruity?"
"Actually 9" Mina said "you're the only straight one"
"HUH?" Kaminari asked.
"Yeah, Mina and Kirishima are bi and Sero is pan" I said "they literally came out to us like ages ago"
"When was this?" Kaminari asked.
"It was after training when- Oh nevermind you were short circuited"
"Oh wow, so I'm actually the only straight one here?" We all nodded "so what exactly are your sexualities again?"
"Momo and I are lesbians" Jiro said.
"Midoriya, Bakugou and I are bi" Todoroki said.
"I'm pan" Sero said.
"Kirishima and I are bi" Mina said.
"And I have no fucking clue anymore" I replied.

Everyone turned to me.
"What? I'm being serious" I said "I have no idea"
"Are you straight?" Mina asked.
"No" I replied.
"Wait explain who you're attracted to and we'll help you from there" Kirishima said.
"Um everyone" I said.
"So you're pan?" Jiro asked.
"No being pan is like being gender blind but I do see gender" I said.
"We can look it up" Momo pulled out her phone.
"Its fine, we can do that later" I shrugged "I'll just go by unlabeled" I stood up.
"Where are you going?" Bakugou asked.
"To get my nails done" I continued walking.
"Oooo we're coming" Midoriya said pulling Todoroki along.
"Sure" I smiled.
"Ok I'm coming too" Bakugou followed as we all left my room.

~time skip~

"Ok I'm obsessed with your nails" Midoriya held my hands "they're so pretty" he smiled at them.

"Thank you" I smiled.
"No problem" he smiled.
"They really are pretty" Todoroki said.
"Yeah, but next time let me pick the colour" Bakugou said.
"Why you? I'm picking next time" Midoriya said.
"No I am" Todoroki got involved.
"Its my turn, you picked the time before this" Midoriya pointed at Bakugou "the order is Kacchan, Y/n picks herself, me, then Shoto"
"I don't care-"
"YOU BETTER FUCKING CARE" Midoriya erupted. We all froze and stared at him.

"Anyway" Midoriya held onto my waist "I've been thinking about your outfits and stuff" we started walking.
"Yeah"
"They're very revealing sometimes"
"Yeah"
"Like right now, and that's not a bad thing no, it's not, I love your body, but I was just wondering if other people like your body?"
"What do you mean?"
"He's asking if you get hit on when we're not with you" Bakugou said.
"Ok then yeah" I said.
"By who?" Midoriya asked.
"Just random people" I shrugged. Midoriya grip on me tightened.
"I'm trying very hard to not get angry right now" he gritted his teeth "but the next time that happens, please call us"
"Sure" I smiled "now its time to take a nap" I started running towards my room.
"You don't seem very tired" Todoroki laughed.
"Noire is asleep so I want to cuddle him" I called out.

I quickly made it back to my room and returned to my place next to Noire. He cuddled into me and I slowly fell asleep to the light conversation of my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.6K 53
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ, ᵃ ʳᵘᵗʰˡᵉˢˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʰᵒᵗᵃ ᴬⁱᶻᵃʷᵃ, ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ʰᵉʳᵒ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵖᵒ...
64.8K 1.9K 39
I tried my best on this I hope you guys enjoy and I apologize in advance for any mistakes. I was inspired by @CricketLuver
175K 3.6K 69
ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ~ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ