My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 51

8.5K 400 22
By AnikaRajput1

"So, tae all done" Namjoon asked with no emotions showed on his face.

"Yeah!" taehyung reply pressing his lips in thin line as he was about to take another bite of his pancakes.

Jin was just busy making pancakes while jimin was helping him with plates. 

Jin placed a freshly made pancake on the plate and jimin poured some honey on it with some topping. 

Jimin placed the plate in front of him and sat down on the dinning table. opposite of taehyung. 

taehyung glance at him, but jimin was just busy staring at his plate and his spoon playing around in the corner of the plate.he looks sad, really very sad but doesn't really wanna show any emotions. 

Yoongi sign looking at jimin. Without being notice by jin and namjoon he placed his hand on his hand, stopping him from playing and eating his morning breakfast.

Jimin looked at him, and slowly yanked his hand back, giving an forced smile to yoongi. 

"Where is kookie?" Jin asked, to everyone as he himself sat down beside namjoon on the dinning room. 

"Um-might be in room" Namjoon said shoving another piece of pancake in his mouth. jin nodded. 

                                                                             - - 

Kookie sniffed slowly not wanting anyone to hear him, it was finally time for taehyung to go. he was missing him already. he harshly wiped his tears away from his chubby cheeks. and forced a smile showing his bunny teeths to mirror, but soon another tears fell of his doe eyes, and then more.  

He sniffed badly looking at his state in mirror. after awhile his opened the bathroom door, wiping remaining tears from his cheeks and finally smile a true one. 

he hopped happily in dinning room, just like a bunny looking happy.

taehyung was happy that he wasn't crying but little did he know that it was all just pretending. 

jin smiling looking at his innocent baby. 

"baby, are you hungry? WAIT- when did you wake up?" 

kookie innocently smile, hopping toward his momma. jin chuckled pulling him in his lap. rubbing his cute little tummy. 

jin cut the piece of a pancake and slowly bring it in front of kookie's mouth. kookie opened his mouth eating the delicious pancake. chewing it softly. 

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head and then finished his breakfast. at that time he notice namjoon staring at him. as he looked over at him namjoon smiled. 

"I think it's time" 

taehyung took his time and then nodded. he took look at jin and jimin's face which he could barely read, it wasn't showing any emotions, while kookie was just looking at opposite direction of tae, which clearly means he was hiding his  doe eyes from him that had tears in them.

"Eomma, i am leaving" he said to jin to which he nodded standing up from his chair, and kookie just slide off his lap.

Jin walked over him and patted his head lightly. taehyung hugged him tightly jin hugged him back . kissing his head. 

"best of luck , tae"  jin said massaging taehyung's scalp 

taehyung hummed in response nodding his head. 

"Let's go" Namjoon said patting taehyung's back. Jin hummed still hugging taehyung, he felt the heavy weight on his heart, letting go of taehyung, he was ofcourse his mother. he wanted to cry but he will not, not right now.

they pulled away from hug, jin smiled a geuine one. taehyung took a quck glance at jimin but he was still sitting on the same position, looks like he doesn't even wants to talk to taehyung before he goes. he smiled but jimin was still stirring his spoon in his plate. yoongi looks at jimin elbowing him but he just didn't even response. taehyung forced a smile at yoongi. yoongi smiled back . 

kookie looked between jimin and taehyung again and again. 

namjoon dragged taehyung's lugguge out of the house, settling it in the car and waiting for taehyung too bit goodbye to everyone . 

Taehyung then took a glance at his love. his baby jungkook. 

he sat down on his knees making grabby hands for kookie. Kookie looked at taehyung with pout for giving him attention at very last, but still he ran into his embrace, hugging taehyung for last time tightly. taehyung pull him close to his chest sniffing his sweet smell. for a while forgetting about everything and just cornstrated on hugging jungkook that he will never let him go.Kookie was enjoying his warmth. while he again felt weird butterflies in his tummy. 

"Don't forget the promise, baby" taehyung whispered so slowly in jungkook's ears, to which kookie nodded, nuzzling his nose in taehyung's neck.

taehyung pulled away from the hug. looking straight into kookie's eyes. he slowly leaned in an placed a sweet kiss on kookie's forehead so softly. Jin smiled looking a youngest duo. 

he got up from his knees and pressed his lips in thin line. with a sign. Yoongi came close to him, pulling him into a hug. taehyung hugged back. 

"take care" yoongi said in his ears, more like whispering, taehyung chuckled he knows yoongi doesn't wanna tell anyone that he really does care. 

taehyung nodded his head, "you too, take care of my best friend" he said with a chuckle , to which yoongi scoffed. 

"Ofcourse i always do" 

they pulled out of the hug with a warm smile on their faces. 

"Tae!!" namjoon yelled from out side of the house. taehyung waved a good bye to kookie, 

kookie pouted cutely also waving his chubby hand at tae. taehyung slowly walked up to the door before glancing at jimin for last time. jin too looked at jimin, he know how he feels but he should bid goodbye to taehyung. 

"Jiminie" Jin sign, 

taehyung too sign , and was about to walk but jimin's voice stopped him. 

"Take care , tae" Jimin had his head hung low, taehyung know he would cry. but taehyung smiled. 

"Yes, i will" he said , he was happy that his bestfriend finally talked to him.

they walked to the namjoon's car. while yoongi was with kookie holding his hand and following behind jin. 

namjoon opened the driver seat door,and sat down. 

"Get in" he said starting the car's engine. taehyung nodded also getting in the car . 

he looked at jin with a smile and then at yoongi, and then his baby kookie. he was looking sad waving at the same time. 

he waved back with a warm smile. 

but jimin was just standing near the door of the house looking at the car. he looked at him, he was sad , he know jimin was so sad with the news of him going to paris. Jimin was straight looking at him with no emotions on his face. 

"I'm sorry" taehyung muttered Looking straight at jimin. 

"Ready?" namjoon asked gripping on the steering wheel tightly, taehyung nodded turning his attention to namjoon and nodded. 

" byee tae" yoongi and jin said in unison softly. he waved them byee. and then the car drove off toward the airport.

taehyung took a deep sign and started fiddling his fingers,

"Are you nervous?" namjoon asked. to which taehyung nodded. 

namjoon chuckled, "its okay tae, i was the same when i first got there" he said .

taehyung again nodded. 

                                                                              - - 

as the car drove off jimin just sat there on his knees hiding his face in his palm, he cried. Yoongi notice and same with jin and kookie. they walked toward him jin sat down on his knees . 

"It's okay" he rubbed his back comforting him .jimin shakes his head in his palm. 

"Come on , let's get in" Yoongi said holding kookie's hand. 

Jin nodded, grabbing jimin's arm. 

"Come on jimin" Jin said, jimin nodded wiping his tears and stood up. 

they walked back to the house, Yoongi saw everyone's faces, they all look's sad. 

"Kookie, let's go on a morning walk, yeah?" Yoongi said, but saw kookie shaking his head in "no". 

"Oh come on, uncle will buy you banana milk" yoongi said with a wink. Jin forced a smile. 

"and jiminie, will you come with us?" he ask to jimin, jimin was just sitting on the couch sniffing and then wiping his nose. he shake his head in "no". and got up. 

"Eomma, i want to sleep for a while" 

Jin nodded, Kookie too walk behind him. leaving yoongi's hand.

Yoongi sign looking at their figure walking away with there head hung low. 

Jin kept his hand on his shoulder. 

"Well tried, but just go and sleep as well" Jin said with a low chuckle. and then walked to his bedroom. 

Yoongi sign sitting down on the couch, 

                                                                                             - - 

They finally reached the airport, taehyung stood there looking at the entrance gate. he was praying to every god he know, he was shivering. namjoon pulled his lugguage out. he saw taehyung all nervously fiddling his finger and shaking. 

"Let's go" 

taehyung nodded taking one step closer to paris journey.

they walked in before being checked by the guard on the airport gate.

taehyung saw it was really huge and some people were sitting on the chaira and some were just sipping on the coffee tae , whatever. he shakly walked toward behind namjoon, who seems to be familiar to this sorrounding. 

"Taehyung!" voice of mr.kim ecoed in the airport, everyone looked at the source of voice and namjoon facepalmed himself. he walked toward him coughing loudly, namjoon gave an apologetic look to everyone around. 

"My son!" he exclaimed, pulling taehyung in bone crushing hug. taehyung hugged back, avoiding the weird stares they were getting. 

"I will miss you" he pulled away from the hug, wiping his tears. namjoon shake his head. 

"Let's get going appa" namjoon said gripping on taehyung luggage.         

they finally took a chair after taking taehyung's ticket. 

namjoon was taking deep sign and looking everywhere. taehyung too was feeling really very nervous. mr.kim sat beside taehyung. waiting for announcement to be done.

soon the announcement was done. taehyung stood up, same goes with namjoon and mr.kim. 

he gripped on his luggage. pulling it behind him walking toward the entrance gate. mr.kim waved a bye to him. 

"Tae, wait" namjoon yelled softly, running behind , taehyung stopped in his track and look behind. he saw namjoon running . 

he stood in front of him, and slightly pulled him into a soft hug. 

"Eat well, and call me once you reach there" 

he softly said in his ear, while taehyung nodded , tightening his grip on namjoon. they hugged for a while before pulling away. 

"Go" he said. 

taehyung nodded waving a good bye to namjoon and walked in the entrance gate. 

                                                                                        - - 

taehyung sat down on the seat he was allotted  with a old women. old women noticed her and smiled. 

"Hello" he greeted with a warm smile. 

"Hello son" she reply with a smile.

                                                                                              - - 

after almost 12 hourse of travel, taehyung slept leaning on the old women's shoulder. soon the announcement was made and they told everyone that there plane was finally going to land in paris. 

taehyung rubbed his eyes, he saw he was leaning on old women, he quickly aplogized, to which she politily patted his head. 

he was finally moving out of the airport struggling with his luggage, searching for a man holding the poster of his name. he walked toward the people waiting for the people they were here to pick up. he finally found his name, the man , well he could even see his face. cause he was hiding behind the poster. he slowly walked toward the man leaning on the railing hiding his face from the poster. 

he stood in front of him, to notice him but he could hear man was snoring, but how can some one sleep while standing. so he decided to clear his throat. 

"Ahem ahem hello" 

the man behind the poster flinched. and slowly showed his face to taehyung. he was shorter than taehyung , he had black hair which completely match with his fair skin ,he was looking really handsome and he was indeed beautiful. 

"Are you kim taehyung?" he ask. 

taehyung nodded. he smile " finally" he said with a sign. 

"come on let's go" the man said

   they both walked toward the car that was parked in parking lot. 

"I am bekhyun, mr.kim must have told you about me"  the man said smiling while he was struggling handling taehyung's luggage. but he himself said that he don't like kids taking bags and other thing's when he is clearly older than him .so taehyung gave him his luggage. but now the poor man was struggling with the heavy bag.                                                       

"yeah" he said, as he was feeling pity to look at the man.

they finally reached to a white car, and bekhyun opened the car door for taehyung, meanwhile he set taehyung's luggage in car's dickey. taehyung looked at the view , it was totally different from seoul, nothing feel familiar. but it was all beautiful. but soon his mind started to clouded with thought of kookie's giggle, his cute chubby face. his bunny toothed smile. 

Bekhyun, looked at the rare view mirror and saw taehyung closing his eyes and smiling in his thought.

"So taehyung" he called, taehyung opened his eyes and nodded. 

"You can call me ,um- hyung, is that fine with you" he said. taehyung nodded smiling. 

"Yes hyung," he said with a heart warming smile. bekhyun then staright drive toward the big building which was painted in creamson yellow and lights were making it more beautiful that the building  already was.

Bekhyun got of the car and same with taehyung. bekhyun again struggled with his luggage. 

"Follow me ,taehyung" he said gripping the bag with his both hand and dragging it in the building.

it was more beautiful from inside, people were sitting in the lobby and doing there own things. and a beautiful lady in her 20s was sitting on the reception.

"hello, mr bekhyun" she said bowing him with a beautiful smile.

"Hello" he reply smiling. 

"Kim taehyung" he said. to which a lady nodded looking over at taehyung and took a bit glance and smile taehyung returned the smile. she searched for the keys in the drawer and find it, handing  it to bekhyun. 

"thank you" he said taking the keys. and then again dragging the luggage.

they walked to the lift waiting for it for a while. 

they both got in, with a silence. which bekhyun decided to broke. 

"Are you excited?"

Taehyung bite his lips. nodding his head. bekhyun took a deep breath.

they lift door opened with a ding sound.

they both got out and it was all empty hallway with many room. bekhyun walked to the room that was meant for taehyung. 

he shoved his hands in his pocket, taking out the keys and twisted it. reveling a beautiful and massive room. 

"Wow!" taehyung said walking in awe.bekhyun walked behind him. 

"You like it" he said wriggling his eyebrow. taehyung nodded. still looking at the room.

after taking a look at every room. taehyung sat down on the couch with bekhyun. 

"Get ready taehyung, you might be hungry, right?" 

"yes" taehyung said, he kinda like bekhyun not like kookie but as a man , he was sweet and cute man. 

                                                                                   - - 

after having dinner with bekhyun, taehyung was bit comfortable with him now,cause he was reallly talkative and funny. taehyung was sitting in the backseat, while bekhyun was driving. they drove in silence. 

they finally reached taehyung's place. 

taehyung got off the car. and closed the door behind. he looked behind at bekhyun. through window. 

"Taehyung, i will be leaving now, in moring i will take you to company " 

taehyung smiled and nodded his head. 

bekhyung waved him a byee taehyung too waved. 

"take rest" bekhyun said before driving off to his place. taehyung looked at his car disappearing  in corner of the road. he then walked to his room. before greeting the lady from earlier. 

he twisted the door knob open. he walked into his bedroom, he legs were almost giving up. he decide he will atleast call namjoon telling him about his whereabout after showering. 

so he took a warm shower, after taking a peacefully shower he walked out of the bathroom.

 he wrapped the towel around his waist and saw himself in the mirror. 

he chuckled at the memory of kookie sitting on the bed other day when he was done with shower and then pecked him. he slowly reached for his lips and caressed it with his thumb slowly. 

"I miss you" he said to himself in the mirror. 

                                                                                         -- 

"I miss you tae tae" Kookie slowly whispered to himself.                                                                            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
22.9K 1.2K 53
Jungkook and Taehyung both hate eachother's existence like nothing else. Will they ever treat eachother like a human? Things starts getting a little...
47.4K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
33.7K 1.2K 19
kook: appa if I marry with this bastard then my childs also become like him. shameless. kook: with whom... extra-marital affair,..one night stand, su...