My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 50

8.9K 425 42
By AnikaRajput1

"Take care of yourself there , tae" Jinyoung patted his shoulder. taehyung nodded smiling. he was getting bored by just sitting in the home doing nothing but staring at his room that was now empty, so he decided to just walk toward his hyungs house  and meets got7 hyungs. 

"We will miss you tae" youngjae wipped his tears. while jaebum comfort him. rubbing his back.

"I  will miss you too, hyung" Tae said smiling.

"So, when will you come back?" jackson asked leaning on the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest.

"6 years later" 

they all hummed in response. 

Mark entered the room, grabbing everyone's attention. 

"come on, let's eat lunch together" 

Taehyung smiled nodding.

they eat lunch together after that.

                                                                                           - - 

"Kookie stop crying" Yoongi patted his back comforting him, but still kookie was just crying his heart out. he was not feeling good about taehyung leaving him. he was angry at his appa , he wasn't talking to namjoon, he was only ready to talk to yoongi right now. 

"B-but-u-unkle" Kookie sniffed wipping his tears harshly with back on his hand.

"Shush its okay" yoongi shushed him, rubbing his back slowly.

his tears again started flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall. his eyes red from rubbing it harshly. after crying for a while he just rested his head on yoongi's arms, sniffing very second, Yoongi shoved his hand in pocket , grabbing a napkin, he held it in front kookie's nose and wiped his flowing nose. Kookie scrunch his nose cutely.

"You wanna talk to taehyung?" 

"Yes" kookie said closing his eyes.

Yoongi hummed in response patting on kookie's head.

                                                                                           - -

Taehyung bid good bye to got7 hyungs and was walking toward kim's . his mind was wondering what will happen with him in paris. he was thinking about kookie all the time and his feeling about him, he has hopes that were really high, this was his last night here in seoul and then he will be gone in paris, 

he sign thinking about his feelings for kookie, it was suffocating for him to just let go without even proposing without telling his feelings , but he have to wait until kookie grows up. 

he finally reached home and saw Jin sitting on the couch with namjoon patting his head. jin saw taehyung and wiped his tears. and forced a smile at him, taehyung too smile closing the door behind him.

"Eomma, where is Jiminie?" He asked. 

"Um-might be in his room" 

"Tae, your flight will be in morning 5'o clock" namjoon informed.

taehyung nodded in response smiling a bit.

"Okay then" he said waving at both of them and walked upstairs. 

"Jinnie, stop crying, he will definitely not like if he see you crying" 

Jin hummed in response.

                                                                         - - 

"Jiminie, are you in there?" taehyung knocked on the bathroom's room but still he didn't hear anything. he pressed his lips in thin line, and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"Might be in Yoongi's hyung's room" he said nodding to himself and got up. going toward yoongi's room.

he was about to knock when he heard.when he heard muffling sounds that were from jimin and sweet voice that belongs to his dear kookie, he seems like he was crying and saying something as well, he pressed his ears to the door for hearing properly,

"Kookie can't leave without tae tae" 

Taehyung felt like he felt the same weird butterflies in stomach again, the tingling feeling was back again, he felt like he was on cloud nine. he breathed softly hearing this one line from him gave him the hopes again.

he again pressed his ears on the door. 

"Kookie loves tae tae" he yelled, banging on something seems like it was bed , taehyung heart started beating really fast, he could hear in.

"Kookie stop crying" Yoongi comforted him, and jimin as well. 

Taehyung could hear both of there noises , they both were crying, 

taehyung bit his bottom lips he himself felt like crying, he slowly twisted the door knob ,he peeked in and saw jimin was hiding his face in his palm and kookie was agressively banging his little fist on the bed and muffling and yelling hiding his face in the pillow.  Yoongi noticed it taehyung standing near the door frame leaning on it, he sign giving pleading eyes to taehyung, tae nodded.

"Kookie" he softly called, suddenly that yelling and muffling sound stopped, but kookie didn't showed his face yet. Jimin looked up at taehyung, he eyes were red and cheeks puffy. 

"Kookie" he again called, Kookie slowly looked up, taehyung sat down on the edge of the bed. 

Kookie too sat down on the bed between yoonmin. he sniffed wiping his tears. 

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked softly cupping kookie's cheeks. Kookie looked at him while tears still shining in  corner of his doe eyes. But still some dried tears were flowing down his chubby cheeks slowly. Kookie shook his head in denial. 

Taehyung wiped his tears with his thumb. 

"I don't like to see you crying" 

he slowly whispered , Kookie suddenly hugged him tightly, crying badly. 

"N-no-d-don't-t-tae-tae" Taehyung took deep breath  closing his eyes hugging kookie more tightly to his chest not wanting to let him go. he was way more sad than him . but he won't cry. he rubbed his back and head, taehyung felt his neck wet . it was kookie's tears that was continuosly flowing, taehyung did mind if his shirt was getting ruin by kookie's tears. he let him cry on his shoulder, taehyung felt a need to tell kookie about his feelings. he will not go without telling kookie. he pulled away from the hug. he saw kookie's red puffy eyes his tears were falling his cheeks red, lips red cause of so much bitting on them , he cute nose was also bright red in colour.Taehyung cupped his chubby cheeks, looking straight into his eyes.

"Kookie, I love you"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoongi didn't believe what he just heard. Jimin also looked at him in shocked, Kookie on the other hand Started sniffing again hearing the words from taehyung. he again pulled started crying hugging tae, taehyung was finally feeling relieve, as he just confessed his love to his baby. but the next thing he heard that was not expected.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"K-kookie-l-love-y-you-tae tae" 

Taehyung bite his lips, feeling his taers were coming out. he gupled hard hearing those sweet comforting word from kookie. hhe pulled kookie more close to him, hugging him tightly, 

Yoongi and jimin just looked at the scene in front of them. Yoongi was happy for taehyung that he finally can confess but was sad cause he won't be there tommorow. Jimin was crying again without any emotions on his face, he just leaned on yoongi's shoulder, while tears were pouring out of his eyes. 

After crying so much, kookie's eyes started too hurt, he harshly rubbed his eyes with back on his hand. still hiding his face in taehyung's crook of neck. it was most good feeling he was having with taehyung, he inhale his manly scent, that was so good to finally tell taehyung how he feels. he was happy that taehyung told him first. he love his tae tae. 

"Kookie" taehyung called so sweetly. kookie pulled away from the hug and looked at atehyung with an adorable pout. 

taehyung chuckled looking at him. 

taehyung reached for his cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumb. 

"Don't cry kookie" 

Kookie nodded pouting. he looked up at taehyung, 

"Tae tae kookie loves you" he said fiddling his fingers. 

"I love you too kookie, i really do baby" taehyung said geniuenly looking at kookie's eyes.

Kookie bite his bottom lips in happiness. he again felt those weird rats running in his little tummy. hsi cheeks were glowing red .

Taehyung looked at him smirking a but, he softly caressed kookie's  soft bottom lips with his finger. 

"Don't bite it too harshly, it pains" 

kookie nodded obediently.

Taehyung smiled and caressed his thumb on his cheeks so slowly. 

"I love you kookie" he again said, 

"Will you wait for you tae tae?" he asked now directly looking at kookie's doe eyes. 

Kookie's doe eyes were again shining with tears in them. but his wiped his even before it falls. he nodded rapidly. 

"Yes tae tae, kookie will wait, kookie promise" He said showing his cute pinky finger to taehyung. 

taehyung chuckled and tangled their pinky's together. 

"Tae tae promise that he will come soon" taehyung promised.

                                                                                  - - 

taehyung slept on his bed , for his last night in seoul. he was happy thinking about his and kookie's promise. he was dreaming his future with kookie when he back from paris, he always dreamed about it. he was happy he knows kookie will definitely keep his promise, he trust him. he was staring at the ceiling while he covered his feets with the soft blanket. he heard door being opened. he looked at the person and saw a small figure trying to close the door behind him wile he had something in his hand. 

he recognize him. 

"Kookie" he chuckled. 

Kookie closed the door , and smiled innocently. while hugging his bunny plushie tightly in front of his chest.

"what are you doing here , baby?" 

Kookie blushed hearing the baby from taehyung. 

"Kookie wanna sleep here" he said pouting cutely. 

Taehyung chuckled slowly, 

"Okay come here" he called patting the place near him on the bed. Kookie giggled running toward taehyung with his bunny plushie in one hand, he climb the bed and sat beside taehyung shyly. 

taehyung spread the blanket for kookie , Kookie lied down beside taehyung and throw the bunny plushie beside him, taehyung covered kookie properly in blanket. 

and then himself lied down beside him. pulling kookie close to him.he spread his arms. Kookie climbed up on taehyung and rested his head on tae's chest comfortably. and slept like a starfish. taehyung chuckled,it was kookie habit, he never sleep on the bed when he is with yoongi or taehyung. 

taehyung patted kookie's head slowly, Kookie's breathed slowly closing his eyes .

Taehyung inhale is baby scent and his strawberry fragrance sniffing kookie's hairs , that taehyung loves the most.

"Tae tae kookie love you" Kookie said softly near taehyung's chest, taehyung smile in satisfaction. kissing on kookie's head as a reply.

Kookie placed a small peck on taehyung's heart, and then again laid down on his chest. he was loving the beat that taehyung's heart was playing. it was calming sound, he knows it was taehyung's last night with him and after that he won't be able to see him again. he was sad of course, but it just 6 years right, that taehyung will again come back to him. 

He will never break his promise,

"You have promised me, don't forget" 

Taehyung said chuckling, while his tummy vibrates. Kookie giggled nodding his head. 

                                                                                    - - 

It was 4 am in the morning, but still kookie didn't slept whole night, he was just staring at taehyung. he wanted to sleep but he was afraid that taehyung will leave him if he is sleeping. so he didn't slept whole night. he yawned cutely rubbing his eyes. He rested his eldow on the soft matteress . Looking at taehyung with his cute doe innocent eyes. 

he heard someone twisted the door knob. he quickly slept and acted as if he slept. 

it was jin. 

"Tae" he called softly. 

he walked toward the bed and saw kookie also sleeping with taehyung, he smiled a bit, and sat down beside taehyung. 

"Tae" he called patting taehyung. 

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly, while stretching his arms, he opened his eyes slowly and saw his eomma.

he smiled.

"morning" he said in his morning voice. ruffling his hairs.

"morning tae" jin said kissing head of taehyung so softly. 

taehyung pressed his lips in thin lip. and kept his hand on jin's.

jin too forced a smile and patted his hairs. 

"freshen up, i will prepare breakfast, jimin already got up" 

he sat getting up from the bed. taehyung nodded. 

as jin left the room. taehyung mood changed suddenly. 

he looked at kookie. he though he was sleeping peacefully, he smiled. 

he caressed his cheeks with his finger tip. 

"I love you" 

hearing this kookie couldn't control himself and giggled. he opened his eyes and saw taehyung stopped caressing his cheeks.

"Huh? you didn't slept?" he said looking at kookie, he knew kookie didn't wake this early, and he knew he didn't slept last night. 

"No" he said cutely yawning later. 

taehyung started at him in disbelief, but chuckled at his cuteness.

he ruffled his morning messy hairs. 

"I'll freshen up" taehyung said getting up from the bed. 

Kookie nodded , he saw taehyung going his washroom, he just sat their doing nothing but staring at washroom's door. yawning cutely and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Soon taehyung came out, with towel wrapped around his waist. kookie sleepy eyes grew wide, with no sleep in it anymore. taehyung ruffled his wet hairs messily. and noticed kookie drooling over him.

"Kookie, i thought you gone " he said. 

Kookie shakes his head in no. taehyung, gulped looking at those innocent eyes that were staring at him hungrily. 

"Kookie, stop staring!" 

Kookie immediately nodded, smiling innocently. 

Taehyung shake his head with a bit of chuckle. 

and looked at himself in the mirror, he can clearly see kookie looking at him through the mirror. he smirked. he started applying cream on his body. 

Kookie felt his cheeks burning. he gulped looking at back of taehyung, he felt blush crept on his chubby cheeks slowly, he suddenly remember something. 

"Kiss"

Sehunie told him about it, he thought it for a while. he started fiddling his finger. and then looked at taehyung again who was busy doing his makeup. 

he got up from his place, walking toward taehyung. taehyung looked back and saw kookie standing on the edge of the bed, he turned around walking fastly toward him.

"Kookie, i told you not to jump from the bed, yeah?" he softly yelled, but kookie was in his deep thoughts. he was busy staring at taehyung's face, he felt that he should do it, but what if taehyung get's angry at him. and didn't like him. but it's last time, and after 6 years taehyung will forget about it. 

kookie slowly cupped taehyung's cheeks. taehyung looked at him. 

kookie started leaning in, taehyung licked lips and gulped. he know it was wrong. he started breathing heavily. 

kookie slowly placed a peck on taehyung's lips.

taehyung was beyond shocked. he didn't moved from his place, while kookie was innocently just kissing  taehyung. it was only touch but he was feeling the current in his whole body. taehyung felt good, kookie's lips felt warm on his, but he would not ruin kookie's innocence and would not take his advantage. he was his love he would never do anything bad with him until kookie actually grows up and had true feeling for him.

Kookie pulled away from the kiss and shyly started fiddling his finger. 

Taehyung was just standing there with his eyes wide.

Kookie looked at tae, and pouted, he jumped off the bed, which grabbed taehyung's attention breaking his trance, 

"Koo-" he was about to yell but kookie already run away from the room closing the door behind him. he sign biting his lower lips. 

He slowly reached for his lips, and caressed it softly with his finger tip.

He bit his lips, licking it later. 

"Cute" he muttered under his breath. 

                                                                                     - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
724K 27.4K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...
400K 14.5K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...