My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

بواسطة AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... المزيد

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 47

7.9K 398 12
بواسطة AnikaRajput1

"Mr.kim, i would love to collab my company with yours" mr.choi said with a small smile tugging on corner of his lips. and his both hands interwined together.

"That would be great, mr.choi" 

They both stood up, mr.choi stretched his hand for a handshake. namjoon gladly took it .

"Well then let's meet of the deal" 

"Yeah sure" namjoon said and then they both walked out of the cabin.

                                                                                       - - 

"APPA! how can you?"

"Namjoon, we know he have interest in buisness. i am sure he will love working there"

"Appa but he is still young for this"

Mr.kim sign.

"It's good for his future, and he is intelligent kid" mr.kim asked raising his eyebrow.namjoon thought for a while nodding his head.

"But will he agree, i mean we can't be selfish for our company appa" namjoon said stating the fact. mr.kim too nodded thinking for a while. their seol company was in profit but about their paris company nobody was their to handle it, not even namjoon can go their because of jungkook. he sign badly. mr.kim opened his mouth to say something but got interputed by a knock on the door. 

"Can i come in?" 

"come in" namjoon and mr.kim said in unison but did not glare at eachother cause they were not in mood for picking up the fight.

taehyung come in with a file in his hand taking a glance at mr.kim, bowing him. 

mr.kim forced a smile at him. taehyung smiled back looking at file again.

"Mr.kim, mrs. tzuyu  from chou industries want's to meet you today at 5 and at 7,well you are actually free at 7, Um-so i guess we can go home early." he said with a chuckle. Namjoon too smile hearing a mr.kim from taehyung rather than appa, cause he was getting professional in office hours.

namjoon nodded, and then his face again turned pale, while the employes at paris was not doing well, with anything rightnow.

taehyung noticed at tensed and tension among two kim's so he decided to brag in.

"Um- is their any problem appa?" he asked curiously. mr.kim nodded and was about to open his mouth but kept it closed when namjoon glared at him. taehyung seems to notice it.

"Grandpa, is everything alright?" 

Namjoon bite his lips, he saw look of concern on taehyung's face.so he decided to open his mouth.

"Actually, taehyung you know we have company in paris"

taehyung nodded.

"It is actually going in lose nowadays."

taehyung eyes went wide he was shocked to hear it, he was sure he sense that it was serious problem but he didn't thought it was this serious.

"Appa, are you okay?" tae asked cornern laced on his face. Mr.kim sign.

"Tae, will you help me if i ask you for?" mr.kim asked, he gave a look to namjoon of"keep quiet". namjoon sign he know he needs help.

"Of course grandpa" taehyung said.

"Appa" namjoon huffed. mr.kim gave him a look of "we need help namjoon".

mr.kim made his way toward taehyung. placing his hand on taehyung's shoulder. 

"Taehyung, you have interest in business" Taehyung nodded smiling.

"So i want you to listen me" he continue, tae again nodded, mr.kim dragged him toward the couch inside the cabin. making him sit on it and he himself sat beside him.

"Tae , i want you to handle the company in paris" 

                                                                             - - 

Kookie ran toward Yoongi's room with a piece of paper in his hand. 

"Unkle, unkle, unkle" he yelled opening the door, Yoongi and jimin pull away from eachother, while yoongi started whistling and jimin sat on the edge of the bed fixing his shirt. kookie came inside closing the door behind him. he climb up on the bed between yoonmin. and pull the cover on his legs lightly sitting their like a princess of yoongi he already was .

"Yes kookie" yoongi said smiling sweetly, but he was pissed off kookie always bragged in his room when he is supposed to do something with jimin.

"Unkle, i made card for tae tae" 

"Ohh show me your card kookie" Jimin said grabbing the card from kookie's hand

"yes aunty" he said giving the card to jimin, without realising what he just said, which cause jimin too blush madly. yoongi too smirked.

"I made this for tae tae," the card was overly decorated, and really cute it was small just like kookie. and on back of it was a written "tae tae" in yeah, baby handwritting which was surely of kookie and a cute  bunny sticker on it. And a heart coloured with red colour. it was a sweet card. Jimin opened the card and saw a Tiger sticker in it. and beside it was a huge "i love you " written and a cute little lipstick mark.

"it's tae tae?" jimin questioned pointing at tiger sticker, kookie nodded blushing, yoongi ruffled blushing kookie's hairs.

"And who gave this lip stick mark, huh? Jimin chuckled.

Kookie blushed, while some amount of lipstick was still on his lips, yoongi wiped tabbing his thumb on his lips. also with a smirk.

 "It seems like my nephew like your best friend, huh? Yoongi said with a smirk, kookie blushed hiding his face in yoongi's chest. Jimin chuckled shaking his head, they both already know about kookie's hidden feelings for taehyung, and only jimin know taehyung feelings for kookie, he was happy atleast his best friends feeling weren't really waste of time and it could be return might  be in future.

                                                                                           - - 

Taehyung was shocked,he can't even process his brain cells. he just looked at mr.kim without blinking. Actually it was like a dream for him, he always wanted to work in office of his own. but isn't it too early for this.

"Huh?"

"Listen, tae we didn't wanna force you if you are not okay with this then it's fine, but we can arrange everything in paris for you, like you can even study there" Mr.kim said looking down at his feets fiddling his fingers, namjoon had his head hung low as he was embarrassed. Taehyung looked at both of them keeping their head hung low he could feel that they were not being able to look at him, but it wasn't actually their fault.

he kept his hand on mr.kim's hand smiling, he looked up. he face screams sadness and guilty.

"Grandpa, appa i am not angry and i will go" taehyung said without thinking atleat once.

"WHAT?" they both said in unison.

"Yes, i always wanted to do this business, but why did you both choose me?" he asked looking curiously at them, they both were still so shocked.

Namjoon sign.

"you know tae, kookie he is stilla baby, and yoongi he is really lazy, i trust jimin but he is the same as yoongi , donno why, but they both give me same vibes nowadays." namjoon said smiling a bit. taehyung chuckled cause he know both are literally behaving same nowadays.

"You are brightest tae, and i know you can do it you are perpect to handle this kind of situation," Mr.kim said holding taehyung hands in his, giving it a light squish.

taehyung smile.

"But can i study there as well?" taehyung asked,

"Yes!"

                                                                             - - 

Going to home taehyung thought about their converstion a lot, but can't help but think about how we he even able to live with his love , his baby, his kookie. he say yes without thinking about him, he was selfish, "should i think about it again?" he asked himself with a sign, namjoon noticed him,

"You okay tae?" 

"Yeah appa" he lied smiling at him, namjoon smile, he saw him smiling today after so many day nowadays everytime namjoon would come home was always tired and sleepy but today he felt that a huge weight was liffted up from his shoulder. he can't do this to his appa, who gave him and jimin place to stay and a sweet people whom they can call family. he was greatful for everything they have done for him and jimin, and it was kind of paid off. he bite his lips thinking about how will be his life without kookie around him, always giggling , playing and blushing at small compliments he make, he was overwhelming by his feelings. he love jungkook he love him a lot and if jungkook have been a bit grown up then he might have already confessed his feelings to him, he can't help but again and again think about his life in paris.

They reached their house, a smiled made his way toward his lips, after a long tiring day hearing a giggle and looking at the bunny boy gave him a kind of energy.

They entered the house, namjoon looks today really happy and refreshed.

"Jinnie, where are you?"namjoon called happily. 

Jin entered the living room and saw namjoon and taehyung has already came. he saw a bright smile plasterd on namjoon's face. 

"What wrong with your smile today jooni?" 

"Um-nothing just a bit happy, yeah and where is my baby?" namjoon asked before winking at taehyung, taehyung was too happy to see him smile again.

"Appa" a loud yet cheerfull voice echoed in living roon with small running foot steps. namjoon opened his arms wide for his baby, but instead of namjoon, kookie ran toward taehyung higging him tightly, jin and taehyung chuckled while namjoon scoffed crossing his amrs over his chesst, taehyung backed hugged him, pulling him more close to his chest. 

"I miss you tae tae" 

taehyung smiled grew wide, "I miss you too,baby" 

                                                                                             - - 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

723K 27.4K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...
13K 540 31
Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make him his, no matter what it takes. taekoo...
14.4K 715 12
tae and kook have been friends or you can say that bestfriend from childhood , kook is bigger than tae but because they live in neighbour so they kno...
399K 14.5K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...