My Safe place

By _boon_boom

A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous... More

New Kid. New Player
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW BOOK ALERTTTTT :)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/n
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Update
Update
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Book
A/n

Chapter 7

3.2K 45 7
By _boon_boom

⚠️RAPE⚠️

Anna's POV
After Katelyn said all of that it really hurt me. I tried running after her but she was so fast and I was exhausted after playing the game. She ran upstairs yelling at a few people before getting them outside of her room.

She walked out with a sweatshirt that was my size. She really likes her sweatshirt big...

Soon Haiden the male captain of the varsity soccer team held her up on his shoulder. Giving her a straight vodka mixed beer bottle and she downed the entire thing has everyone chanted her name.

She's definitely gonna be sick in the morning...

"Hey Anna!" Someone yelled behind me.

I turned to see Bella.

"Oh hey." I said and she was clearly already drunk.

"Cmon take the drink your gonna love it!" She said giving me the alcohol.

I drank it and it was so strong.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and she laughed.

"Cmon! Captain is doing shots!!" She said dragging my hand.

I see Katelyn taking shots with the entire team celebrating.

Me and Bella joined and before I knew it I was drunk too.

I saw Logan drunk off his ass with college girls.

For a house of two there house is ginormous. I never get why they had a big house but now I knew. They were partiers... her and Logan are apparently the best parties on the block. They haven't been caught by the police once. They had a big house because of their parents I think.

"Cmon!!" Bella yelled taking me upstairs.

I saw Katelyn with Lola dancing her ass off and it was really hot.

We entered a guest room before Bella started kissing down my neck. One thing led another. We both asked for consent on each other.

~~~~~~

We both laid out in bed after we did it. She put her clothes back on and stared at me.

"Anna? Where is your mind right now?" She asked sitting me down on the bed.

I just stared at her and her eyes widen.

"OMG I KNEW IT!!! YOU FELL FOR THE CAPTAIN!!" She yelled and my eyes widen.

"Wha- no?" I said and she shook me aggressively.

"NO! YOUR LYING! Why did you let me have sex with you?" She asked being confused.

"I don't know..." I said and she was confused.

"Okay but tell me did you fall for the team captain? Be truthful." She said and I nodded.

"Look. That girl is a mess... so you have to be careful. She's gonna be sensitive because well... she hasn't had a real affectionate relationship with anyone besides her ex." She said as I listened intently.

"She hates physical or mental affection so you can't put that on her. She hates letting people in so Your gonna have to make her soft for you." She continued.

"And last. Get on both good sides. Get on Logan's good side. Her brother. And get on her good side. Don't push her and be prepared to get hurt she's gonna push you away." She said said and finally finished.

"I have a feeling that your gonna actually get to her. She's gonna make a soft spot for you. She never does not even Lola." She said bringing me out of the room.

It was 11 pm and Katelyn was in the kitchen. I started to go up to her but the door opened and there she was.

The entire team that we played against had came to the party.

"HEY GUYS!" Katelyn yelled inviting them in.

"You played well Gray!" A teammate said high-fiving Katelyn.

Katelyn came back to the kitchen and we locked eyes as I got closer to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Heyyyyy Shumate." She replied slurring her words.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Umm an entire vodka beer bottle... and possibly 7...8...9... 10 shots!" She said as she kept slurring her words and laughing.

She nearly fell off the counter as I held onto her.

"Woah Shumate don't be getting flirty with me." She said as she grasped onto my arms keeping her up.

All I could do was laugh a little.

"Woah! Gray Your wasted!" Someone said and it was her. The girl on the field.

I clenched my jaw of the sight of her as she got closer.

Katelyn stood up and got out of my grasp as she went in the living room dancing with Lola once more.

"So what? Did you fuck her?" The girl asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?! No! Unlike you I would ask for consent!" I said and she clearly got mad.

"She clearly can do way better then be with you. All you would do is break her like Ashley did." She said coldly and walking away.

"Ashley? Is that her ex? Dammit you gotta talk to me Katelyn." I whispered.

Katelyn's pov
As usual Logan dancing and flirting with college girls while I danced my ass off with Lola.

Soon enough me and Logan met and we danced together before parting separate ways.

The team that we played against actually came. I didn't want to be a party pooper and not invite them so I did.

I was living the party and forgetting everything that happened and partying.

Soon someone grabbed my hand firmly. They pulled me out of the living room into the hall.

I saw him and it was Jaden. Him.

"Fuck off Jaden." I said walking away but he jerked my hand back.

He slammed me against the wall which made a ache in my scar.

"Jaden get off!" I yelled but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Fuck you!" He yelled in my face.

He finally forcefully pulled me upstairs as me and Anna's eyes locked together.

She seemed upset but looked away.

After rape—

"Fucking slut." He yelled has he put his back on and went out the door slamming the door behind him.

I just laid there crying my eyes out.

"Fuck my life..." I said crying into a pillow near me.

Soon Lola came running in.

"Omg... Katelyn..." she said rushing over to me and hugging me.

"Did he??" She asked and I nodded my head.

Anna's POV
I went to check on Katelyn cause she was in the room. The door was unlocking and Jaden stood there staring at me.

"The fuck you looking at?!" He yelled as he went downstairs.

I don't know what I felt... did Katelyn just hook up with Jaden?

I went to the bathroom and stood there for a minute.

"Could she be a player? No that's not what Bella said. Fuck!" I yelled as I knew my emotions were getting to me.

I got out and walked downstairs to see Bella and the team inviting me over to take shots.

I took a bunch of shots as the only few people were not drunk was a 2 juniors and a senior. So they would take people home.

A/N

Rapist can literally fuck themselves 🖕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.3K 57
Skylar Hayes... a girl who lost her father due to cancer. Her mom finds someone new although Skylar is proud of her. The man she is with has drank be...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
1.3M 30.5K 121
"Peyton Wright is the only one left... and it says here her GPA is 4.4." She said and I rolled my eyes once again. "She's tutor a lot of kids and the...
15.5K 189 13
Hey this is a 18+ fan fiction if you are not 18 or above I suggest you don't read this WARNING: NSFW CONTENT [ BAD SPELLING AND CRING] P.S. THIS IS...