My Baby Jungkookie (TAEKOOK)...

By AnikaRajput1

"Taew taew is my boefriwiend" jungkookie said and giggled showing his 4 teeths, "Aww..kookoo loves tae ?" *Ag... More

Baby!!
Cute!!!
Best Dad
Morning walk!!!
Crazy Hobi!!!
Park!!!
Chimchim and tae!!!!
Crazy hobi !!!part 2
Family!!!
Important!!!!
Vminkook
School
Kidnapped!!
Part14
Part15
Part16
Part17
Part18
Part 19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Part 33

7.8K 401 28
By AnikaRajput1

"Yoongi, i love you" suran said softly, holding yoongi's bisceps with both of her hands while her head was resting on his shoulder. yoongi hummed in response. suran poked her tongue inside her cheeks, getting annoyed.

"Why don't you reply me, i am your girlfriend?" 

"Because i don't want to" he said simply ignoring her.

she sign in frustration. leaving his bisceps and getting away from him.

"Do you really love me or not?" she asked. yoongi turned toward her.

"Look, i am trying, okay" 

"WHAT! what do you mean by you are trying? she yelled standing up, 

"Look don't create a scene here" 

"I am creating a scene, huh? I fucking love you and you don't even pay attention to me" yoongi made a annoyed face, his hands turning into fist and flipping his hairs back.

"Get lost" Yoongi said not looking at her.

"Yoongi lis-" 

"SHUT UP" yoongi yelled at her, causing her to flinch.

"I am so sorr-" she said in her soft tone. trying to hold his hand, but he yanked his hand back.

"I said get lost" he said. but she didn't even move a bit and was still standing on the same spot. yoongi sign in frustration, he had enough with this love, he didn't even love her a bit. and she kept on telling her that she love him. he didn't want this relationship anymore, he can't deal with his irritating girl anymore.

"Look, i don't really love you i never do, i love someone else but he didn't love me" yoongi said.

He saw how suran eyes shine with a tears in it. he felt bad for her, for lying to her, but he will not continue this drama nor he can love her after jimin, he can't move on.

"Y-you d-don't-l-love me" she said sniffing, yoongi nodded slowly.

"T-then w-why?"

"Cause i though that i will eventually start loving you and move on from him"  she said signing.

she sat down on the bench beside him, breath heavily. sniffing badly, wiping his tears harshly. yoongi didn't even dare to look at her after what he did to her.

"So i think we are on the same boat, i love you but you love someone else , but both of us will never get our love, one will be left heartbroken" she said, smiling sadly.

"Um, i am so sorry , suran" 

"No, its okay" she said wiping her tears, harshly with back of her hand. she got up, 

"I hope you get your love" she said before walking away.

Yoongi sign, "Thank you" he muttered slowly. feeling guilty.

                                                                                - - 

"I left her" 

"What! really?" hobi said boringly.

" Yes, and now i will confess jimin about my feelings" yoongi said smiling softly, 

"WHAT! REALLY?" hobi asked excited. yoongi nodded smiling shyly. 

"When? where? how?" hobi asked his eyes getting wide with every question he asked.

"Now and you are coming with me" yoongi said dragging hobi with him. 

they looked around everywhere, in classroom, in playground where jimin always study, but he wasn't their, They looked literally everywhere even in washroom. they knocked on every stall of washroom calling jimin's name. but got swearing in return while some saying "i will be coming in 2 minutes bro". Hobi stopped his foots on the floor.

"Where is he?" yoongi asked. they both thought for a while.

"Let's ask taehyung" hobi replied. yoongi and hobi ran toward library, cause he is always in library reading books and doing his homework. well he was intelligent.

"Taehy-" Hobi yelled but a librarian shushed in off, glaring at him.

He got embarrassed and shyly muttered a small "sorry" to her.

They looked around and hobi saw taehyung reading a book silently. hobi pointed at tae and yoongi and hobi slowly walked toward him.

"Tae" hobi whispered, taehyung looked at him with wide eyes as if he saw ghost.

"Come with me" yoongi whispered and held his hand,taehyung got up, yoongi dragged him out of the library.

"Where is jiminie?" yoongi asked raising his eyebrow and smiling, waiting for his answer desperately.

"jiminie?" tae said crossing his arms over his chest, thinking for a while.

"Yes" both of them yelled in unison, hoping a positive answer.

"i don't know" tae said.they both sign in frustration.

"Okay" they both said sadly. taehyung turned around to leave but then he remember something.

"Ah-yes, he is with minhyuk maybe in dance class" taehyung said and saw how both of their eyes got wide and their faces became happy. they were about to run but taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand softly, making him stop in his track.

"Hyung, you like him ?" 

yoongi didn't knew what to answer, he bite his  bottom lips. taehyung smiled softly leaving his hand.

"I know, hyung" taehyung said walking away, Yoongi looked at him in confustion.

"Let's go yoongles" hobi said already in his running position, yoongi nodded and they both ran toward dance class.

when they reach dance class the first thing yoongi saw made him jealous.

he saw minhyuk and jimin together really close. smiling looking at eachother and saying something in each other's ears. yoongi got all sad again. hobi looked at him patting his shoulder.

"Yoongles, he is your, make him yours" hobi yelled confidently, and saw fire in yoongi's eyes , they both nodded looking at each other. they both settle down on one of the corner looking at the student dancing and a teacher in his 20s teaching them the moves. Yoongi sat their watching jimin dance with a boy he was jealous looking at both of them looking like a kdrama couple , the boys hand on his jimin's waist and jimin's hand on his shoulder, he saw the boy whispering something and held jimin's cheeks,. he clenched his fist tightly.

Meanwhile...

"Don't look back" minhyuk said, with a teasing look. jimin looked at him confused.

"Why?" jimin said pouting. and was about to look back but he held his cheeks,"I said no"

"Yoongi hyung is here" he said softly smiling. while they both move their body's on soft tune of the song.

"WHAT!" he said,

"Yes, he is looking at me as if he will kill me with those glares" he said chuckling, while jimin can't help but blush. thinking about yoongi.

"I heard th-" he was about to say something but got cutted off by yoongi.

"Sir, can i please talk to jimin, it's important" yoongi said, and the teacher nodded,

"Jimin, you can go with him" Teacher said, minhyuk hit him with his elbow teasingly. Jimin shyly looked down at his feets and walked toward yoongi.

as yoongi saw jimin close to him he dragged him out of the class, holding his hand. with hobi following them.

"Jimin, listen to me" Yoongi said as they left class, but still heading toward somewhere, yoongi felt really nice holding jimin's hand in his. it was a best feeling he ever had.

Jimin hummed in response, he also didn't wanna leave yoongi's hand so he held it more tightly and interwined their fingers together. Yoongi was taken back,  his ears were getting red and his cheeks were burning as he felt hot and warm holding jimin's hand. he gulped but he held his hand more tightly that it already was, they both knew they like each other but were so stupid to even confess. they came in cafe, yoongi made jimin sat on the table. he didn't wanna leave his hand but he have to so he slowly left jimin's soft hand.

"Ahem ahem , i will be waiting outside" hobi said going out of the cafe leaving them both alone.

as hobi left, Yoongi looked at jimin, and kept his hand on back of jimin's hand, taking a deep breath. Jimin felt somewhat happy being around yoongi after a long time, as yoongi was looking at him  directly he control himself from blushing madly but when he felt yoongi's hand on his, he grew red as a tomato.

"Jiminie, "Yoongi softly called more like whispering he take deep breath lightly squishing his hand. Jimin too took a deep breath.

"Will you please listen to me, until i finish?" he asked, Jimin bite his bottom lips, and slowly nodded.

Yoongi took a deep breath, and exhale it,

"Jiminie, I love you" 

Jimin felt thousands of butterfly in his stomach almost getting crazy, his eyes got wide, his throat went dry as he can't even talk or believe what he just heard. he can't even gulp, he felt as if he would faint anytime soon, he felt like everthing around him was moving in slowmo.

"I love you since i first saw you" Yoongi confessed, and a tear slip down his eyes, he was never this weak in front of someone, but he can't help, he always tried to behave a strong man in front of everyone, but he can't help seeing his love kept on ignoring him. He looked down at his and jimin's hand, and felt nothing from jimin, he knew it this would happend, his heart would have popped out of his chest, if jimin left him and reject him saying he don't love him.

Jimin saw yoongi crying, crying for him. he felt bad, bad for slapping him bad for ignoring him. he know yoongi never show his weak side to anyone, but now here he is crying for his love. Jimin lifted his hand and caressed yoongi's hand with his chubby thumb. and then hold into his hand tightly, Yoongi looked up while tears were still shining in corner of his eyes. 

"I am sorry, hyung sorry for slapping you, sorry for behaving like crazy," he said while his eye too felt wet, and soon a unknown tear slipped down his cheeks. his chin shaking by the impact and he bite his lower lip harshly preventing him for crying out loud. yoongi saw this he got up from his chair, sitting down on his knees, and held jimin's hand softly.

"I am also really sorry, jimine" yoongi said controlling himself. Jimin immediately wrapped his amrs around yoongi's neck yoongi got up pulled him toward his chest, they both hugged each other while jimin was still crying holding yoongi's neck more close,yoongi didn't care all he care was jimin, he let him ruin his shirt with his tears stain, ignoring every cheering and clapping from everyone in cafe around them.

"I love you Yoongi hyung" Jimin said softly, in crook of yoongi's neck. yoongi felt like he was on cloud nine hearing this from jimin, he pulled him more closer holding him from his waist. and lifted him up, 

                                                                                        - - 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
23K 1.2K 53
Jungkook and Taehyung both hate eachother's existence like nothing else. Will they ever treat eachother like a human? Things starts getting a little...
33.9K 1.2K 19
kook: appa if I marry with this bastard then my childs also become like him. shameless. kook: with whom... extra-marital affair,..one night stand, su...
860K 46K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...